Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 No Bull Run, the Bull is Sleeping - page 15. (Read 2539 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
February 16, 2019, 11:51:04 PM
Alot of altcoin been going up more than 80% from the bottom like WAVES, TRX and BNB so that mean others crypto will follow it later. In my opinion bull run is near, i can predict it from technical analysis. Bullish sentiment of crypto will start if price of Bitcoin increase and currently price of Bitcoin just stay sideaway but i believe in a few days the price will keep going up slowly and others altcoin will going up with bigger gainer. I think bull run will start in this years, we should keep patient so that we will not miss it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
February 16, 2019, 11:18:06 PM
I think we will see the bull season once in 2019. But mostly this year will be a little recovery year. By 2020, the crypto market will certainly be a very different points.
To what prices will rise? Personally, I do not believe that this year there will be growth, not counting Ethereum, which may surprise, in General, until 2020, everything will be calm as it seems to me
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
February 16, 2019, 07:57:11 PM
Perhaps this will happen for several weeks as it was last summer, but rather this time everything will be in a more dormant state until the next winter.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 16, 2019, 07:26:33 PM
I think we will see the bull season once in 2019. But mostly this year will be a little recovery year. By 2020, the crypto market will certainly be a very different points.

I wish I could chare your optimism. Everything for me now is a very long term hold but I don't see the buyers coming backa ny time soon. Who will buy? Are people's memories that short that it will only take 18 months for them to forget the greatestmainstream retail investor joosting of modern times?

Activity: 987
Merit: 254
February 16, 2019, 01:26:11 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
February 16, 2019, 01:24:33 PM
this year there will definitely be a bullrun I believe that. there has been no growth for a long time, so surely this is the right time for the market to return after a year of being on the bottom. when viewed from the chart the market is always moving within a year. so believe there will be repetition.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
February 16, 2019, 12:41:02 PM
In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.
Will the altcoin raise again in middle 2019 ?

I only believe altcoins have the potential to increase if the team working in it works well and consistently and if they have got a big support and can reach the target set according to plan, then the possibility of the project will continue to increase with many investors coming

So did you buy this account or did you hack it? I need to know whether or not I should change my trust rating for you to a negative. Whoever you are, you're much, much dumber than the original kodtycoon. I also know that as a bounty hunter lobotomy patient, you'll never read this comment. So who's the real fool? Me I guess...
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
February 16, 2019, 12:38:19 PM
In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.

I only believe altcoins have the potential to increase if the team working in it works well and consistently and if they have got a big support and can reach the target set according to plan, then the possibility of the project will continue to increase with many investors coming
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 16, 2019, 12:37:24 PM
I am sad to realize that the year 2019 may turn out to be just as disastrous as 2018. But I still want to believe in the best and hope that the market will go up.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
February 16, 2019, 12:28:30 PM

You are quite right, it was because many ICO were scam projects. The investors will be more picky before use their money in ICO now.
The bull run maybe not come in this year yet, but we should not expect only good things. The market of crypto still on the bottom,
it will be difficult to know when altcoin rise again in this year.
copper member
Activity: 68
February 16, 2019, 10:07:39 AM
Bull run will take a very long time because before the bull run comes BTTC must really have very strong support.
I guess what you say is true
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
February 16, 2019, 10:02:04 AM
these are tests for persistent investors, checking whether your belief in success is strong. After all, it becomes so that the winner is the one who has the most patience. If you do not give up and wait, then growth will be provided for a comfortable life.
copper member
Activity: 196
February 16, 2019, 09:57:52 AM
the bull run will come at the end of this year, nowadays a lot of news about cryptocurrency has sprung up and even jpmorgan has begun making its own cryptocurrency which will be the reason for this year's bull run because I think there will be many investors who are interested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
February 16, 2019, 09:23:59 AM
if for this year it seems like the bull run is still difficult but for the market to increase it will be yes because from yesterday until now the market has started there is a pretty good increase
bullrun is unlikely to happen in the near future but this year crypto will definitely be better than last year, even though bullrun is not happening but there will still be an increase in the market, don't worry because bullrun will certainly come and better now we take advantage of all opportunities which exists
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
February 16, 2019, 07:15:51 AM
Yeah, nobody knows when will the bullish market return. we can only predict it and continue to wait. Many people believe that by mid-2019 the market can increase and the price of Altcoin can rise again. But until now there have been no signs the market will improve, and I think the Bearish market has been going on for quite a long time in this period.
Yeah, I hope Bull will wake up soon!

Previosly bearish period lasts from Feb'2014 till Mar'2015. Current downtrend is already more than 1 year. So we are close to crucial time. Either the growth will begin or bears will win and it could be the beginning of the end
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
February 16, 2019, 05:22:28 AM
Yeah, nobody knows when will the bullish market return. we can only predict it and continue to wait. Many people believe that by mid-2019 the market can increase and the price of Altcoin can rise again. But until now there have been no signs the market will improve, and I think the Bearish market has been going on for quite a long time in this period.
Yeah, I hope Bull will wake up soon!
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
February 16, 2019, 04:04:10 AM
The latest news show that work on the development of cryptocurrencies and blockchain is becoming more and more active. Even JP Morgan announced the development of its own cryptocurrency. Bitcoin hashrate has doubled in recent times. The level of BTC transactions reached the level of December 2017, when there was a price peak. Thus, the cryptocurrency market has not died and is not going to do that. And price growth is just around the corner.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
February 15, 2019, 07:46:47 PM

Bull run is still not here but this should change this year when institutional investors enter the market. JP Morgan coin is a good news for gain their trust in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
February 15, 2019, 07:34:11 PM
Yes, it's still too early to predict that cryoto will experience bullish. Because the chart still doesn't show that. So at least relax in trading. Don't be too pretentious to force to buy lots of coins, because the market situation is still not stable enough or safe.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
February 15, 2019, 07:30:05 PM
The fall in price at this time is an unavoidable occurrence for some projects. Some coins are released to the market immaturely, without any product or at least that which can be used to an extent. Therefore, resulting into the downtrend in price.
In an investor or trader who wants to buy a coin, discovers that it has no product and that probably nothing much is being done to that effect, there will not be a good bid for such coin.
Pages:
Jump to: