Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 No Bull Run, the Bull is Sleeping - page 16. (Read 2539 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 15, 2019, 07:20:10 PM
Have altcoins has all the chances to experience growth again. Bitcoin will definitely grow, and behind it, and many altcoins, too. So now it is better not to lose with the choice of coins for investment, because not all of them can grow again.

I'm pretty inexperienced but like who will buy anything?

So many people got stung, where will the new money come from?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
February 15, 2019, 07:18:22 PM
if in mid 2019 the price of bitcoin rises then the price of altcoin also tends to rise, but not all, only altcoins have good projects and have a large community
but if in mid 2019 the price of bitcoin is still at a low level then in my opinion the altcoin price will not rise
because I think altcoin always follows the flow of bitcoin
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
February 15, 2019, 07:15:34 PM
Have altcoins has all the chances to experience growth again. Bitcoin will definitely grow, and behind it, and many altcoins, too. So now it is better not to lose with the choice of coins for investment, because not all of them can grow again.
It is just a matter of choosing the right one and be in patient. We can't move the market as we wanted to do, as it move according to the demand and supply of the market. We know that some investors are still there to help this things our but maybe maybe they just making it step by step not just like the hype they do last 2017. We can choice many coins as we want, but better to look for huge volume and have a good market record.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
February 15, 2019, 07:09:59 PM
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
February 15, 2019, 06:28:48 PM
I am sure that in 2019 the cryptocurrency market will start to grow, but I do not think that it is worth waiting for a boom in the price of cryptocurrencies, as this year will last for a long time at the same levels. This year the market will gain strength and will begin to grow more actively towards the end of the year.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
February 15, 2019, 04:38:00 PM
There are a lot of forecasts for the future and they are diverse, but only time will show how the market will behave in 2019. We all hope only for the best and of course we only expect growth)
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
February 15, 2019, 04:07:09 PM
I've been seeing very funny posts about the bull run and the dwindling crypto market. Some say the bull is dead, others say it's sleeping. The fact remains that no one knows when the bull run will begin, any great news with regards adoption or mainstream hype will boost the market, let's be patient.
Activity: 220
February 15, 2019, 03:19:01 PM
The bull run will begin in 1-2 month in my opinion, we will see ethereum go up to 10k Dollar.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
February 15, 2019, 03:18:01 PM
if for this year it seems like the bull run is still difficult but for the market to increase it will be yes because from yesterday until now the market has started there is a pretty good increase

The bull run in 2019 is unlikely. After longterm fall the growth never be fast. Downtrend in crypto is already more than 1 year and trend reversal is still not reached. But I hope that in 2019 we will see some signals to uptrend 
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 15, 2019, 02:59:25 PM
if for this year it seems like the bull run is still difficult but for the market to increase it will be yes because from yesterday until now the market has started there is a pretty good increase
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
February 15, 2019, 02:55:58 PM
In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.
Will the altcoin raise again in middle 2019 ?
I'm not sure that this will happen in 2019, because now there are a lot of people on the market who are waiting for at least a small increase in the price of altcoins and will immediately sell them. The market must first survive the transition phase of cryptocurrency from weak hands to strong hands.
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
February 15, 2019, 02:40:27 PM
In my prediction i think every price altcoin is still down because fail and scam project.A good project lock their token to save a fall price. But its not give effect to make their price is up because too little buyer in market.

When 90% of people think that bull run will not happen this year, then you can be sure, that bull run will be this year Cheesy. Never trust the majority.
Activity: 20
February 15, 2019, 02:34:57 PM
The prediction of 90% death of alt coin scams hasn't come true....yet. Are we just waiting forn theser guys to run out of money or what?
Activity: 1344
February 15, 2019, 02:14:12 PM
Do not worry, guys, the bull will wake up then when there will be conditions for the growth of the market. I think that this will happen most likely in the summer.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
February 15, 2019, 12:50:14 PM

I think 2019 will not be different from 2018. There will be no rise in 2019. Everyone expects the bull season in 2019. But whales don't seem to allow it. When the market starts to rise, they intervene immediately. Therefore, we will continue to stick to these low levels. We have no choice but to wait patiently.

I agree with you. But we will definitely see the break of a bear trendline at BTC in 2019. Hopefully this year will become the repetition of 2015 and the next year will become a take off for the entire crypto space.
copper member
Activity: 191
February 15, 2019, 12:24:13 PM

I think 2019 will not be different from 2018. There will be no rise in 2019. Everyone expects the bull season in 2019. But whales don't seem to allow it. When the market starts to rise, they intervene immediately. Therefore, we will continue to stick to these low levels. We have no choice but to wait patiently.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
February 15, 2019, 12:23:24 PM
Lol, the topic made me laugh (bull is sleeping 😂).  Nobody actually knows for sure when the bull run will come, it always comes like the thief in the night. So I don't necessarily fancy predictions on bull run. The problem we have nowadays is that emotions control the market a lot, sometimes even TA fails. Another issue is that most team members are concerned only about dumping their tokens to get FIAT. Let's just be patient, do our part and see what the future brings.

Better than. The 😂 hunters put the bull to sleep  because they drop their tokens after entering the stock exchange, this destroys the entire market) I do not know weakly believe something in the bull. I see no reason for growth today.
Activity: 406
February 15, 2019, 12:21:57 PM
in this case, I see it is indeed not easy to change market conditions again to improve. all take time and let's just follow the journey and I believe that someday the market conditions will improve again because at the moment I think the development of market prices has started to improve and hopefully in the future it will continue to grow.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
February 15, 2019, 12:21:40 PM

I think that by the end of 2019 we will see a good growth. I would like first of all to grow Ethereum and Bitcoin, and already after them all other coins and tokens were added. It would be a good scenario for the development of events.
copper member
Activity: 657
Merit: 1
February 15, 2019, 12:19:58 PM
Lol, the topic made me laugh (bull is sleeping 😂).  Nobody actually knows for sure when the bull run will come, it always comes like the thief in the night. So I don't necessarily fancy predictions on bull run. The problem we have nowadays is that emotions control the market a lot, sometimes even TA fails. Another issue is that most team members are concerned only about dumping their tokens to get FIAT. Let's just be patient, do our part and see what the future brings.
Pages:
Jump to: