Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 Shopping List (Read 24614 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 281
October 17, 2019, 04:21:26 AM
my advice if you want to buy coin / bitcoin this year I recommend buying XRP, ETH, BNB, WAVES, USDT, NRG, XLM because in my opinion it's very good for the long term, you can also choose the top rank 10 in Coinmarketcap and allocate funds you on some altcoin / coin.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
October 17, 2019, 01:24:27 AM

For me mate the best to invest is ethereum great choice from your(ETH) we should know that their price now is very cheap but I still believe if the time of bullrun comes keeping etheruem is the best to get huge profits so my priority to hold and kaeep in my wallet is eth. TRX, CARDANO and DASH is also have a big potential to get uprise in the market that coins you said I one of them for my second priority to aa my invest(CARDANO).

And now ETH is getting cheaper again. I am already invested,,, and now price needs to go 2.5x for me to break even haha,,, but yeah no worries about ETH for me, they will make sure it is ready for use the way it was intended when 2.0 is finally up and running 100%. And then when Bitcoin price also improves, ETH will be the first to go back to ATH.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
October 17, 2019, 01:11:39 AM
Actually my shopping already complete like coin BTC ETH XRP harmony (one) and i will be ready for one right now xcard project. Basically i want enjoy 2019 years for this coin at now everyone have big down position so i will take more time waiting and until jump my profits chance.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 16, 2019, 10:00:29 PM
everyone has their own choice of coins. if I'm always the main one is buying bitcoin. the second is ethereum and ripple, I only choose these three coins. because I'm sure those three coins will develop rapidly in the future. bitcoin with peer to peer technology and the Lightning Network. ethereum with smart contracts and ripple with Xrapid will make it easier for us to make unlimited transactions with low cost and fast time.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
October 16, 2019, 06:48:33 PM
i think you should only invest in real project and projects who didn't lose almost all their value invest in ETH.TRX.CARDANO.MONERO and dash

For me mate the best to invest is ethereum great choice from your(ETH) we should know that their price now is very cheap but I still believe if the time of bullrun comes keeping etheruem is the best to get huge profits so my priority to hold and kaeep in my wallet is eth. TRX, CARDANO and DASH is also have a big potential to get uprise in the market that coins you said I one of them for my second priority to aa my invest(CARDANO).
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 16, 2019, 06:36:40 PM
You'd better sign up and see all information in detail, they wont hesitate you with e-mails or spam. Bitrexchange is an exchange which I trust the most, I had one issue with the wallet connection but they solved in just 5 minutes.
Ok, I logged in, thanks, so what do you think on purchasing GRM tokens? Best deal or not? I have various options, what to choose?
For a price of 3.2 or 3.5 as bitrexchange offers > It's best deal. I would recommend to buy some tokens, for sure.
Ok, thanks, just bought 500 tokens on bitrexchange, very fast exchange,  Shocked
October 16, 2019, 06:26:57 PM
You'd better sign up and see all information in detail, they wont hesitate you with e-mails or spam. Bitrexchange is an exchange which I trust the most, I had one issue with the wallet connection but they solved in just 5 minutes.
Ok, I logged in, thanks, so what do you think on purchasing GRM tokens? Best deal or not? I have various options, what to choose?
October 16, 2019, 06:17:26 PM
Wow, for 3.1 must be a great purchase, where to find 3.1 gram? On what exchange? Help please
on bitrexchange, not so well known one, but their token list is awesome as well as alts list. Really adore exchanging there, visit once
I've visited, there is a sign up option, cant see any info on tokens or alts as you mentioned, what's the problem?
October 16, 2019, 06:07:21 PM
Wow, for 3.1 must be a great purchase, where to find 3.1 gram? On what exchange? Help please
October 16, 2019, 05:59:01 PM
Hi peers, I wanna discuss with you TON and GRM in particular, where and is there a sense to buy it for 6 USD? WHat do you think?
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
October 16, 2019, 05:20:29 PM
i think you should only invest in real project and projects who didn't lose almost all their value invest in ETH.TRX.CARDANO.MONERO and dash
Activity: 411
Merit: 10
October 16, 2019, 05:12:16 PM
I have prepared a long time to buy coins when the coin falls. I have bought several coins with the amount of 2000 usd. I divided it into 3 coins, namely ETH, EOS, and XRP. I bought EOS and XRP with a greater amount than ETH. Because the current price is relatively cheap.
I also bought these coins, but Ripple has only 10% of the total Bank. I plan in the future to raise this indicator to 30%.

Yes, I see a big opportunity from XRP. I see that there are several countries that fully support XRP. Even the country is limiting other coins for the sake of becoming the XRP value for the better future.
Activity: 411
Merit: 10
October 16, 2019, 05:06:14 PM
I have prepared a long time to buy coins when the coin falls. I have bought several coins with the amount of 2000 usd. I divided it into 3 coins, namely ETH, EOS, and XRP. I bought EOS and XRP with a greater amount than ETH. Because the current price is relatively cheap.
I also bought these coins, but Ripple has only 10% of the total Bank. I plan in the future to raise this indicator to 30%.

Yes. I think Ripple has a good chance going forward, even though prices are currently low. Ripple does not depend on the other party blockchain. Unlike tokens in general. At Xpring, they build infrastructure and support projects that enable the Internet of Value and increase the utilization of XRP. This will affect the price of XRP.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 06, 2019, 08:40:21 AM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, HLS and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

Good luck with your choice friend. Because those couple of coins that are released in that same year with the coins you mentioned are now just making fake rumours to revive their prices. One of those instances is where Wanchain even created a falsified document and released it on 'leak' channels on telegram but it did not work. The new shopping list are the newborn coins that are really showcasing real products that are working and not just hype, a paper and marketing.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
September 06, 2019, 08:05:48 AM
I am losing faith on most altcoins. Sold them all except for BNB as I am also trading at Binance. ETH and Ripple aren't showing improvements the past few months. Bakkt is launching this September 23 and Bitcoin will possibly eat all the trading volumes again. When Bitcoin dominate too much of the market it means bad for the altcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 23, 2019, 11:31:11 AM
I need more bitcoin and more Ethereum and Everything that you can get is my shopping list I could have not envision that we would get such an extraordinary chance to purchase a ton of tokens at such interesting costs. Purchase more folks, since we won't come back to such costs.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
August 23, 2019, 10:19:59 AM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, HLS and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

I will definitely buy BNB, because I am sure the price of BNB will definitely increase every year and of course it will definitely give me a very big profit if I invest in BNB and hold for the long term, therefore I also recommend you to invest in BNB, because BNB prices will definitely increase very high in the future.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
August 23, 2019, 03:56:22 AM
I would personally go for BTC at all times. It has the most potential to get you big ROI and lesser risk at the same time. Though there are promising coins that are looking good long-term because of their strategic investors locking up their coins longer. We need more teams that are not just after the money, but would rather be in it on the long run.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
August 23, 2019, 03:42:05 AM
For me, i chose TRX and BNB. Because, they are balance in the market. Not so fast but regular scale up, if you look closely, these coins will get high warranty value from owner ( for example Binance ). So, I like true value group, not that any altcoins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
www.cd3d.app
August 23, 2019, 02:19:08 AM
Many altcoins that we can invest when there is a price decline. but still prioritize altcoin which is indeed potential when it comes down to be invested. this is quite strategic if we dare to take the decision to take it. many benefits can be obtained. like when ethereum reached its lowest point at the end of last year I dared to take the position and in June I have benefited more than 2x
In June we saw a rally on several altcoins and also bitcoins. very lucky if you can take advantage of opportunities when there is a decline to get double the profit. and this time the correction occurs again, we can take advantage to make a purchase so that later it gets back to the benefits. but indeed we must be able to choose altcoin which is really potential
Pages:
Jump to: