Pages:
Author

Topic: 2019 Shopping List - page 15. (Read 24651 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
January 13, 2019, 12:22:26 PM
this year I will buy lots of altcoins, but for this month I will focus on buying ethereum. ethereum has the opportunity to rise because of hard drive, so August is the best time to trade ethereum in the market.
This is the right decision, you need to buy ethereum because it will soon grow. I would buy too.
Activity: 518
January 13, 2019, 12:19:14 PM
Your shopping list like you wrote is cool, actually I'm holding all the coins on your list except XRP. I think you should also look into ADA, BNB just to mention a few. It's good to hold coins of projects with solid foundation for the long term. We are all hoping for a great uptrend for crypto market, I'm also buying some coins but that's when I think the price is down comparatively.
You’re doing everything right, you have to keep coins from projects, I’m doing this too.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
January 13, 2019, 12:18:01 PM
I think there is still another strong price reduction before the end of this downtrend, and will happen around Q3 this year. However, before that, there will be an uptrend. You can refer to TRX, when coming up they have a lot of big events.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 13, 2019, 12:12:51 PM
This time for shopping more cryptocurreencies. If I have some money, I will prefer to some following coins:
- Ripple
- Stellar
-ETH
- Tron
- Doge
- Dropil
Well, I have some preference about what I will purchase. But the choices may be changing depending on what happen to the market next.
Activity: 378
January 13, 2019, 11:27:23 AM
I think you can buy almost every altcoin from the top 50 on coinmarketcap and you will be good to go. Crypto market is going to recover its value one day and on this days, the holders would get their rewards.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 13, 2019, 11:23:59 AM
for myself this year I bought a number of Altcoins, among them are Ethereum, waves and Eos, I will hold back and wait for some time until the situation returns like 2017.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
January 13, 2019, 11:12:16 AM
this year the best choice for investing in cryptocurrency is the top 10 coinmarketcap because it already has promising popularity so it has a bright future, and bitcoin remains the best for investment.
Yes, it's really the most popular coin for now because in my opinion it won't disappoint to be bought and sold the following year, there is hope for us
Activity: 658
Catena X
January 13, 2019, 10:54:11 AM
I also feel that in 2019, especially the early 2019, the market condition will not recovering. It is still dropped and the market is still collapsing. In this situation, I must be more careful when going to make the shopping lists. Only the trusted coins and the coins with the great technology and product in the future are the choices, in my opinion personally.
Well, personally, I will choose: Ripple, ETH, Tron, ADA
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 13, 2019, 10:46:37 AM
Why not to do some shopping in altcoins that are in the Initial coin offering stage?  I guess the opportunity is quite good but at the same time, risky, Well, you can try to invest in ICO as there still some ICOs that will going to perform well in the market. Another thing is that, some ICO is quite good in terms of their price listing on exchanges that will surely provide us and multiply our profits.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
January 13, 2019, 10:16:33 AM
I hope if the marketcap bottom hasn't reached yet, it will be here soon. My portfolio will consist of some of these for 2019:

- Waves
- Ardor
- Storm
- XEM
- Stratis
- Selfkey
- NEO
- RCN
- Blockparty
- Ontology
- Salt
- Waltonchain
- NCASH
- Metal
- QTUM
if I myself buy this one this year, ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin coins. because to get a big profit later it is certain because these three coins will often experience high price increases
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
January 13, 2019, 10:12:11 AM
this year the best choice for investing in cryptocurrency is the top 10 coinmarketcap because it already has promising popularity so it has a bright future, and bitcoin remains the best for investment.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
January 13, 2019, 09:26:01 AM
I feel the market is done dropping, for the most part. It's corrected after the amazing bull run in 2017-18. A bottomed out bearish market is the best time to buy, imo. So in 2019 we should all be shopping for long hodls! I'm curious what other alts people are buying. I will be picking up ETH, ADA, XRP, WAVES, and either NEO or OMG. What will you be shopping for this year?

If I have the money this is also the same coin that I will buy, these coins are all good, if you buy now and kept for a year or two you can triple your coins' value, of course, it still depends on the market condition, we all depend on the market condition.
Activity: 887
January 13, 2019, 09:07:31 AM
there are some coins that you mentioned which I think are quite interesting to buy, but I don't want to be too reckless to buy them now.
I will wait and follow the market developments until the end of this month, and at that time maybe I will determine what coins I will buy.
it is possible that ETH and NEO are my shopping list.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
January 13, 2019, 09:05:16 AM
I am planning to collect an altcoin with potential below $1 like ADA, XLM, VERGE, TRX, XRP, CS, DRGN, IOTA, ONT and VET. I preferred holding these altcoins because of they pump up to $1, I can become an instant millionaire and I know thay it may take time but will be worth it. Who knows right? We may experience a new all time high this year and that will be a dream come true for all of us.
Activity: 280
January 13, 2019, 09:04:56 AM
These coins are all proven coins. Whichever time you invest in this bad time of the market, you will definitely earn big profits in the future.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 13, 2019, 08:58:46 AM
I hold a few coins. I think the coin has a high selling value, because of the development of the platform it has. Among them are Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, EOS. But for the ERC20 coin I hold 1000 tokens each. I will save it for a long time. I don't want the history of Bitcoin at a price of $ 0.5 at the start of the launch, now it is $ 5,000. So that makes me feel disappointed when the price is high.
Activity: 616
January 12, 2019, 09:12:48 AM
Open the site coinmarketcap.com and find there the most popular coins for daily trading. Invest in them and you can't go wrong - in any case, you can earn.
It's a great way to earn money by keeping watching the coinmarketcap and do daily trade in the popular exchange. I'm sure it would make a great profit.
Activity: 364
January 12, 2019, 08:56:00 AM
Coins are actually a lot now, which may in the future bring profit, but I want to risk the least, and so I chose for myself two coins, which have already invested and perhaps will take more. This is Ethereum and Ripple, I hope these projects will not let me down this year. But maybe I'll look at Stellar.
Activity: 364
January 12, 2019, 08:49:38 AM
This year I plan to buy bitcoin. because it seems to me that after such a fall, the first who will start to grow strongly it will be bitcoin.
Maybe it's the right thing to do. But I think it is necessary to buy now, as long as a slight increase, but it is already there, and so while the cue Ball did not go up, it is necessary to take.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
January 11, 2019, 03:15:12 PM
this year I will buy lots of altcoins, but for this month I will focus on buying ethereum. ethereum has the opportunity to rise because of hard drive, so August is the best time to trade ethereum in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: