Pages:
Author

Topic: 2.1T 900W, Innosilicon Blake256 D9 DecredMaster/ 3.83T 1380W, S11 SiaMaster - page 2. (Read 8123 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Yes, the price has dropped very much, learn to look forward to never trust a Chinese company again. They fuck everyone Sad

The problem is, that too many people are hyped by cryptomining, even people who dont have any idea about crypto in detail. You can see that because there are a lot of really "simple" questions in chats and threads about basics that everybody should know before buying an ASIC. If the community would think and calculate a bit more, the difficulties would not get messed up so badly because nobody would buy 3rd and 4th batches.... even 2nd batches at the given prices. ASIC producers would not make so much easy money and lose the incentive to flood markets with mass ASICs.

I agree that people who are horny for a quick and easy profit do not count on the network's difficulties and the loss of profit. the second issue is innosilicon is releasing batches for the batches. I bought 2 batches a week after ending it, just released 3batches from promotion 2 for 1. I feel cheated.
Activity: 306
Merit: 7
Yes, the price has dropped very much, learn to look forward to never trust a Chinese company again. They fuck everyone Sad

The problem is, that too many people are hyped by cryptomining, even people who dont have any idea about crypto in detail. You can see that because there are a lot of really "simple" questions in chats and threads about basics that everybody should know before buying an ASIC. If the community would think and calculate a bit more, the difficulties would not get messed up so badly because nobody would buy 3rd and 4th batches.... even 2nd batches at the given prices. ASIC producers would not make so much easy money and lose the incentive to flood markets with mass ASICs.
What was the initial price?
The price of D9 fell drastically, it sure was a huge mistake buying it in the initial phase.

Activity: 43
The price of D9 fell drastically, it sure was a huge mistake buying it in the initial phase.
Activity: 32
Don't know if you guys noticed but Inno released an updated firmware version for the D9 dated July 6. I had been running with it for a couple of days. It didn't fix the random reboots and it didn't provide any additional configuration options. It did seem to drop my hash rate without dropping power. I will be going back to the June firmware.
I have also downgraded the firmware to June firmware because I have not noticed nothing of better performance.

How can you downgrade the firmware?Huh
You can re-apply the June firmware without problems
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Don't know if you guys noticed but Inno released an updated firmware version for the D9 dated July 6. I had been running with it for a couple of days. It didn't fix the random reboots and it didn't provide any additional configuration options. It did seem to drop my hash rate without dropping power. I will be going back to the June firmware.
I have also downgraded the firmware to June firmware because I have not noticed nothing of better performance.

How can you downgrade the firmware?Huh
Activity: 32
Activity: 55
Merit: 5
Activity: 9
Is it somehow possible now to connect to nicehash?

You can:

stratum+tcp://blake256r14.usa.nicehash.com:3350
username: YourBitcoinAddress
password: x

But you won’t earn anything as there no orders for blake256r14 on nicehash.

Is it possible to mine the other blake, like blaker8 or r8vnl ? It`s seems that blake r8 has some buy orders.
Quick question, what's the average uptime on your D9's? I'm getting around 18 hours - 2 days between resets, not sure if it is normal behaviour.

Same is happening for me! It automatically restarts, I think that is the issue with my A4+'s too. It keeps restarting all of a sudden. For D9, one of my boards stopped working automatically as well. Had to send it to China for warranty. Waiting to hear from them.

Yeah I emailed support, they said it shouldn't reboot unless it runs into some kind of problem. But there could be hundreds of possible problems not just the miner itself. Did you buy your D9 direct from them? It will take weeks if not months sending there and back and that's downtime = loss. How do you find the customer service from Innosilicon?

That sucks, For my A4+ problems, I had a good support team, but now they suck a lot more. I bought it from third party vendor, but their support helps by seeing the Serial Number!
Activity: 895
Merit: 504
Hi. I was running s11 and I'am quite sure that i was using this url for siamining pool but now it says  that the url is not correct.

asia.siamining.com:3333 or  eu.siamining.com:3333

I tried to change pools but when i went back to siamining pool it is giving me error with wrong url.

Can someone guide me to the correct url.

Thank you

Did you add stratum+tcp:// before asia.siamining.com:3333? Inno miners require stratum+tcp:// added in front of the pool address.
Activity: 1
Hi. I was running s11 and I'am quite sure that i was using this url for siamining pool but now it says  that the url is not correct.

asia.siamining.com:3333 or  eu.siamining.com:3333

I tried to change pools but when i went back to siamining pool it is giving me error with wrong url.

Can someone guide me to the correct url.

Thank you
Activity: 24
Quick question, what's the average uptime on your D9's? I'm getting around 18 hours - 2 days between resets, not sure if it is normal behaviour.

Same is happening for me! It automatically restarts, I think that is the issue with my A4+'s too. It keeps restarting all of a sudden. For D9, one of my boards stopped working automatically as well. Had to send it to China for warranty. Waiting to hear from them.

Yeah I emailed support, they said it shouldn't reboot unless it runs into some kind of problem. But there could be hundreds of possible problems not just the miner itself. Did you buy your D9 direct from them? It will take weeks if not months sending there and back and that's downtime = loss. How do you find the customer service from Innosilicon?

One of my hashboards also stopped working. Did you talk to support? I will have to check tomorrow, maybe its just some problem with a contact or so.
What about customs, if you return a unit for warranty?

I tried with other wire, and everything possible, nothing helped. In the end contacted the support. I sent it via normal post, as DHL from my country was $150+. So didn't have to declare any price.

One of my hashboards also stopped working. Did you talk to support? I will have to check tomorrow, maybe its just some problem with a contact or so.
What about customs, if you return a unit for warranty?

Activity: 24
Activity: 57
Merit: 11

Dear S11 customers, through unremitting efforts, we release S11 new firmware. It can help your S11 run with around 4.3T.
http://www.innosilicon.com.cn/download/S11_20180626_074237.swu

Are there plans for another D9 update in the near future? I tested the previous firmware running on Balanced, Factory, and Performance and did not see any noticeable improvements from 2.3Ths.
Pages:
Jump to: