Pages:
Author

Topic: 2.1T 900W, Innosilicon Blake256 D9 DecredMaster/ 3.83T 1380W, S11 SiaMaster - page 9. (Read 8123 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 108
Innosilicon ASIC official representative
Dear D9 customer,

As the difficulty of coin digging grows, to better serve the customers and bring more profits,  Innosilicon optimizes the firmware of the D9 miner. After upgrading the firmware, the D9 calculating force can reach 2.4TH/s.

The specific updates are as follows:
http://www.innosilicon.com.cn/download/D9_20180524_071211.swu
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
I am not buying any ASIC from China. Thank you and goodbye.

Better then obelisk tech.  USA company with promises of delivering by end of June.  I pre ordered and wish I didn't now that the China beat obelisk by launching much sooner.

which USA company ?

It's right there in the post you quoted: https://obelisk.tech/
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I am not buying any ASIC from China. Thank you and goodbye.

Better then obelisk tech.  USA company with promises of delivering by end of June.  I pre ordered and wish I didn't now that the China beat obelisk by launching much sooner.

which USA company ?
Activity: 44
I would like to warn all of you out there regarding the S11 miner. I bought a batch recently and half of them could only get about 3.2T Hashrate even when overclocked. Advertised is 3.83T at factory settings.

I asked support and they said it's the mining pool problem, there's nothing wrong with their miners. I have tried all the mining pools out there and all of them were reporting only 3.2T.

I have upgraded to the latest 11 May firmware and the issue remains. They want me to ship back the miners at my own cost to be replaced but I won't be doing that. The loss in income and shipping fees will not be worth it. So beware if you want to purchase anything from Innosilicon again. The support sucks to the core.

I can provide evidence but the conversations are in Chinese. Anyone who wants evidence of the conversation can PM me.

On miner status at bottom of page what is the hashrate of each of the 3 boards?

All the hashrates on the miners itself is fine. its shown as 4.2T total and each board is doing 1.4T.

The problem is that all the pools siamining, luxor, f2pool are  rejecting 20-25% of the hashrates. So Inno support is saying there is nothing they can do and the mining pools have a problem. That's bullshit to me.

I'm no expert but I'll at least try to suggest a few things.  My apologies if you've already tried some or all of these.

Make sure you're configured to use a stratum connection in the URL for the pool you're connecting to.  Older TCP setups are not as efficient as stratum.

I assume you're hard-wired and not trying to do a wireless (or cellular) connection between miners and internet - if not, try hard-wire.

You can also quickly eliminate your network hardware and ISP by trying a miner at some other location - friend/relatives house for a couple hours and see if things are different.

If you have a puma-chipset cablemodem, replace it.  There was a thread somewhere here I thought that talked about the latency issues causing trouble with some ASICS.  https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/08/09/intel_puma_modem_woes/

Temporarily remove whatever networking hardware you have in between your ASIC and the router, to eliminate any issues they might cause.

Most pools have more than one farm you can connect to (east coast, west coast, europe, etc).  Most people would assume the closest geographical site is the best, but that's not always the case depending on the peering agreements your ISP has - try a different one to see if you have different results.

I know you mentioned siamining, luxor, and f2pool.  Might be worth trying Nicehash to see if you get the same rejection rate.  I feel NiceHash doesn't pay as well, but if you get better hashrate there it might offset what you'd be losing.

NiceHash also has a tutorial on their website for setting up a stratum proxy on your PC.  I tinkered with that back when I had Innosilicon A4 Scrypt miners.  I don't know if it will work with Sia, but might be worth tinkering with.

I hope the best for you, I know it can be painful to spend this kind of money on hardware and not get the full value from it.
Activity: 44
Attention S11 miners:  The Luxor pool has just switched from PPLNS to PPS. Fee is 2%.  That makes it the lowest-cost PPS pool for Sia available, and PPS now gives you payout consistency without need for ramp-up.

Also, if you've had issues with your pool-side hashrate not being what you expect, give Luxor a try.  I've had perfect rates at Luxor using the newest firmware.  There are lots of variables that can affect your hashrates - internet connection latency, etc, but I've found in the past with other mining hardware that my hashrate poolside can vary greatly between pools, so it's best to try several to find a good fit for you.
Activity: 9
I would like to warn all of you out there regarding the S11 miner. I bought a batch recently and half of them could only get about 3.2T Hashrate even when overclocked. Advertised is 3.83T at factory settings.

I asked support and they said it's the mining pool problem, there's nothing wrong with their miners. I have tried all the mining pools out there and all of them were reporting only 3.2T.

I have upgraded to the latest 11 May firmware and the issue remains. They want me to ship back the miners at my own cost to be replaced but I won't be doing that. The loss in income and shipping fees will not be worth it. So beware if you want to purchase anything from Innosilicon again. The support sucks to the core.

I can provide evidence but the conversations are in Chinese. Anyone who wants evidence of the conversation can PM me.

All the hashrates on the miners itself is fine. its shown as 4.2T total and each board is doing 1.4T.

The problem is that all the pools siamining, luxor, f2pool are  rejecting 20-25% of the hashrates. So Inno support is saying there is nothing they can do and the mining pools have a problem. That's bullshit to me.
Activity: 489
Merit: 253

Activity: 9

What kinda PSU do you use With the D9? Can I use a 1200w Bitmain psu?

Yep
Activity: 6
What kinda PSU do you use With the D9? Can I use a 1200w Bitmain psu?
Activity: 6
dang!
I'm not good with gamble so I gonna stick with bitmain!
At least they manage their bills well
Activity: 55
Merit: 5
I certainly would want inno and halong to stop producing units, but they're in it to make money, just like all of us are. So if they can keep selling them, I'm not sure we should really fault them for it. Every person mining should know that the higher probability of making a profit is to buy the coin instead of mine it. But personally, I enjoy doing some of both. My biggest hope is that Inno and Halong don't reduce the price of these miners so that everyone can get one for $1000.
I just noticed Inno is releasing a 3rd batch this week.... I see that they like to fuck their customers by flooding the market so no one makes any money. The 3rd batch they want $6800 that doesn't include shipping or power supply.... When Halongs 2nd batch and Inno's 3rd batch come online next week expect all miners to make $30-$40 a day. These retards should wait a month before releasing more miners otherwise no one will be able to recoup their initial investment. For how much they are charging now with the difficulty increase it would make more sense to just buy the coins and start putting them into POS.

Small price cut at 6300 and 3200 , but if you pay in crypto its ~6700- 3400. Not enough of a discount,  one benefit is new buyers will hold off as price is still too high , less buyers = less hash rate. ROI very iffy on these. Very few seem to have pool hash rates that match the miner interface hashrates. Obelisks just around the corner and other manufacturers trying to release their 16nm decreds soon, then halong batch due end of this month now another inno batch.Its not looking good.
Activity: 88
I just noticed Inno is releasing a 3rd batch this week.... I see that they like to fuck their customers by flooding the market so no one makes any money. The 3rd batch they want $6800 that doesn't include shipping or power supply.... When Halongs 2nd batch and Inno's 3rd batch come online next week expect all miners to make $30-$40 a day. These retards should wait a month before releasing more miners otherwise no one will be able to recoup their initial investment. For how much they are charging now with the difficulty increase it would make more sense to just buy the coins and start putting them into POS.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Looks like the efficiency numbers for these miners is better than the Obelisk numbers.  Gonna hurt a lot of people who preordered those miners.  Are the shipping issues still happening or has Inno finally caught up?

I ordered both. Obelisk was cheap enough (0.14 BTC IIRC) so that I don't have to worry about it too much.

Inno still sucks tremendously. Bitcoin payments take days to confirm. Doesn't make any sense.
brand new
Activity: 0
Yea, the pool-rated hashing varies significantly. I started out with luxor and I'm on coinmine now. Pretty similar results, although I prefer coinmine since they have a lot more statistics and you can set your payment values. On coinmine, I vary anywhere from 1.1 Th/s to 3.2 Th/s. Essentially a +/- 50% swing.

I am also facing same problem with lower hashrate reported on pool.  I have tried Luxor, CoinMine and Suprnova all the same.  Now that I am on decredpool.org which has higher reported hash rate at some where 1.8TH to 2.TH, seems to be a lot more stable compare with other 3 above.  But this pool hash rate only has 27TH and the profit is very depends on luck.  The first day I got 1.48 DCR and now on 2nd day which haven't find any block yet Sad.

Is there any other pool that has higher reported hash rate for D9 and also with higher pool hashrate?

regards,
ctan6611
Activity: 868
Merit: 517
Looks like the efficiency numbers for these miners is better than the Obelisk numbers.  Gonna hurt a lot of people who preordered those miners.  Are the shipping issues still happening or has Inno finally caught up?
Activity: 182
Merit: 4

have received my d9 on 9 my its 5105 thash , 17 may have looking 10'000 thash so the d9 make 2thas , its easy first batch at now Innosilicon have sell 2450 d9 on market( 2450 * 2thash its 4900 thash+5100=10'000)  you can be make price at 6300 per D9 ,its 15 435 000 dollars for all and its just the day have received my d9 some people have received before
Nice for innosilicon but now if you waiting little bit for my ass its nice, because its important to make my Roi for next asic you make ,if i don't make my ROI you never touch my ass . thanks for understand .

its easy to understand and you have make a lot of dollars because you have use the d9 before to sell Smiley

thanks Innosilicon to take time for read my post . One other think if you work same as bitmain my next buying its FPGA for my first time make in your ass ,for you, for bitmain and all company in this play to fuck the customer

sorry for my english i write better in french
Activity: 31
So I have one question - how do I contact these secret miners, lol.....
Pages:
Jump to: