Pages:
Author

Topic: 2.1T 900W, Innosilicon Blake256 D9 DecredMaster/ 3.83T 1380W, S11 SiaMaster - page 5. (Read 8123 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4
I am not sure why, but one of my boards works for 30m - 3H after a restart and then moves at 100 GH/s from 700 GH/s. Anyone facing the same issue?

I noticed my D9 slowed down to around 2.0Ths poolside about a week after the firmware update. A reboot seemed to fix the problem and it's back at 2.3Ths on Coinmine.

Did you notice if that board is heating up higher than the others? 

Actually all of them are in the same zone of 62-69. I have 2 D9's, both upgraded, and both were absolutely smooth, then all of a sudden its been 4 days and this one board is just acting up. I thought someone else also had similar issues. Tried reinstalling the firmware, still didn't help. Gonna try resetting the machine.
Tried Inno support skype id, but no body replies it seems.

on setting you use performance setting ? maybe its that .
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I am not sure why, but one of my boards works for 30m - 3H after a restart and then moves at 100 GH/s from 700 GH/s. Anyone facing the same issue?

I noticed my D9 slowed down to around 2.0Ths poolside about a week after the firmware update. A reboot seemed to fix the problem and it's back at 2.3Ths on Coinmine.

Actually all of them are in the same zone of 62-69. I have 2 D9's, both upgraded, and both were absolutely smooth, then all of a sudden its been 4 days and this one board is just acting up. I thought someone else also had similar issues. Tried reinstalling the firmware, still didn't help. Gonna try resetting the machine.
Tried Inno support skype id, but no body replies it seems.
Thanks for reply
Why f2pool is popular ?
The revenue has got different from luxor or suprnova ?

Any reputable pool will pay roughly the same over time. They're all mining the same coin.

F2pool is probably used by some big farms but in any case it's a bad idea to give one pool so much hashrate.

Thank you for your reply
I will set tune Performance today.

Hi everyone

ı have a d9 too
Which pool do you recommend?
Also which performance settings do you choose?
Are there any difference in revenue?

its better use coinmine to luxor , you win 0,20 decred per 3 day with coinmine

I hope daily 0.20 decred for one D9 is so bad Sad

no sorry for my english you win 0,20 decred more to luxor in 3 days i win 1,20 decred

For me i turn to 2,4th, you have make performance in your setting ? i turn to 2,4th with performance setting on coinmine and i win 1 decred on 60 hour
Activity: 57
Merit: 11

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

Theres a bad firmware going around, it steals your hashes. Update or refresh from their site. I noticed a similar hashrate issue today, was only getting 1.5th consistenty pool side, refreshed and switched pools, fine now.
Activity: 43
Activity: 57
Merit: 11
CAUTION!!! Unless you are HODLing coins for future profit which may or may not happen or enjoy a really expensive hobby with quickly diminishing rewards. I'd HIGHLY advise proceeding with caution if you're considering investing in these miners, or any miners for that matter.

I bought a D9 on the first wave from Innosilicon and was a strong supporter. Unfortunately, Inno flooded the market - driving rewards to down so quickly, even with the 1 one get 1 free promotion achieving ROI or turning a profit is so far down the road. And it's only going to get worse with the superior iBelink miner available now at similar pricing and Obelisk DCR miner becoming available soon.

Stats on 4/30:

Difficulty: 303,586,666
Nethash: 4.44 Ph/s
Daily Rewards: 1.77 DCR

Stats as of today:

Difficulty: 1,546,491,224
Nethash: 25.95 Ph/s
Daily Rewards: 0.35 DCR

Thank you, Inno!
Activity: 44
Does someone know what brings the latest S11 firmware (30th of May) ?
Is there fan regulation in it ?

I never see release notes for firmware, but this is what I have noticed so far:
Branding/Logo changed from DragonMint to Innosilicon
New Miner Logs option under Maintenance shows realtime data
I don't see any option to change fan speed, but mine appears to have lowered itself from 100 to 70, maybe that's part of auto tuning now I don't know
Latest Firmware check button now clocks forever instead of incorrectly showing installed version was current when it was not
Reported hash rate on status page has changed.  Seems to now show the natural variation in hashrate instead of the steady value it had before.  Below are comparisons between two of my miners.

https://i.imgur.com/wld7CbK.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/uCsa9Cj.jpg
Activity: 25
Thanks for reply
Why f2pool is popular ?

Any reputable pool will pay roughly the same over time. They're all mining the same coin.

F2pool is probably used by some big farms but in any case it's a bad idea to give one pool so much hashrate.

Thank you for your reply
I will set tune Performance today.

Hi everyone

ı have a d9 too

I hope daily 0.20 decred for one D9 is so bad Sad
Activity: 1
I set up my D9 got into the panel and updated my pool information, hit update pool, get pool successfully updated message and when the miner restarts it is still on the default pool. I tried 3 different pools. logged in on two different browsers and two separate devices. The api call looks right in the logs but it will not update off of the default. I tried factory reset, same result. Anyone else have this issue or a potential fix?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Hello I do not want to buy ASIC in China, but it seems to have. B52 will cost me dearly? Do they have an X-series?
Hi everyone

ı have a d9 too

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Thanks for reply
Why f2pool is popular ?

Hi everyone

ı have a d9 too

I think it makes sense to set it to "Performance", at least for now while the power cost is only a small fraction of revenue. Use any pool you want except f2pool, which has 50%+ of total hashrate. Use smaller pools. Suprnova is good, or Luxor if you prefer a pool without registration.

https://dcrstats.com/pow

Thanks for reply
Why f2pool is popular ?

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Hi everyone

ı have a d9 too

I think it makes sense to set it to "Performance", at least for now while the power cost is only a small fraction of revenue. Use any pool you want except f2pool, which has 50%+ of total hashrate. Use smaller pools. Suprnova is good, or Luxor if you prefer a pool without registration.

https://dcrstats.com/pow
Hi everyone

ı have a d9 too
Activity: 88
Innosilicon -

I woke up this morning and found this -

https://preview.ibb.co/httFQ8/D1.png
https://preview.ibb.co/g8Dh58/D2.png

I have 2 D9's - both are updated with the most recent firmware. As of lastnight - both are now operating at less than 1 Ghs. I've reset them, but no luck. What's going on?

I had the same issue and it was with Luxor's east pool. I notified them and they are aware of the issue and after switching to their west pool the miners work fine again.

Thank you for your feedback. Any problem for technical problem you can send email or add Skype [email protected] We will try our best to help you asap. Thank you.
Any chance of releasing firmware with custom fan and frequency/voltage control?
Activity: 243
Merit: 108
Innosilicon ASIC official representative
Innosilicon -

I woke up this morning and found this -

I have 2 D9's - both are updated with the most recent firmware. As of lastnight - both are now operating at less than 1 Ghs. I've reset them, but no luck. What's going on?

I had the same issue and it was with Luxor's east pool. I notified them and they are aware of the issue and after switching to their west pool the miners work fine again.

Thank you for your feedback. Any problem for technical problem you can send email or add Skype [email protected] We will try our best to help you asap. Thank you.
i have receveid private message for request the old firmware on inno d9 i post  on this topic

https://www.justbeamit.com/zqkd3

for reset your innosilicon you have button left to entry ethernet,
Pages:
Jump to: