Pages:
Author

Topic: 2.1T 900W, Innosilicon Blake256 D9 DecredMaster/ 3.83T 1380W, S11 SiaMaster - page 7. (Read 8123 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Is anyone used this machine? is it really making up to 100$ a day?

Thanks,
Lucas
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
True, but on the plus side I am approaching 2.4 TH/s average reported by the pool, over 20 odd hrs run time.

I got this hashrate before updating the firmware too. But now I have heavily fluctuating hashrates with higher power consume, more heat with shorten the lifetime of the hashboard.

THIS IS A BAD FIRMWARE UPDATE. HOW CAN I ROLL-BACK THIS ONE:  Angry

Hello have download the first firmware if you want

https://www.justbeamit.com/sgb2v

Activity: 59
Merit: 1
What the hell... I reset to factory setting and cant login anymore.

admin / dragonadmin wont work. NEED HELP!!!!

LOL... now its admin /admin

And a reset didnt use a default firmware. Bad hint!!!
brand new
Activity: 0
I am running on Performance mode for the new firmware and the temperature is 70 to 72c, is this temperature safe? 

The new firmware did increase hashrate, I am getting 2.2 to 2.4 on Luxor pool hash rate.   Previously before update was 1.6 to 1.9 only.

What the hell... I reset to factory setting and cant login anymore.

admin / dragonadmin wont work. NEED HELP!!!!
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Maybe the reset button reverts back to original firmware

Maybe???  Huh

It should, it resets it to factory original settings, the new firmware is awesome, just tune it to performance. This miner will be obsolete before the chips start to fail, unless your mining room is ridiculously consistently hot. Anything below 80 is fine.

Maybe???  Huh
True, but on the plus side I am approaching 2.4 TH/s average reported by the pool, over 20 odd hrs run time.

I got this hashrate before updating the firmware too. But now I have heavily fluctuating hashrates with higher power consume, more heat with shorten the lifetime of the hashboard.

Activity: 43
For D9 owners who have not yet upgraded their firmware - consider this first.

The updated firmware does have a few bugfixes (auto tuning, rebranding, etc).

Notably your D9 will float between 2.35 and 2.55 Ghs - but understand that this increase in performance is essentially due to overclocking, and as such - Your power consumption will go from the advertised 900 watts to 1000+ watts. This will generate 3-8 degrees (c) of additional heat that you will want to compensate for. If you're already running them in a warm environment, you could now be teetering on the operational shutoff temperature.

Just consider it before you update.

Is this on Performance Mode or Factory Mode?
Activity: 55
Merit: 5
Innosilicon please release a new firmware for s11 to increase hashrate like the latest d9 firmware.

I thought they already did which raised the hash rate from 3.8 to 4.2.
Innosilicon please release a new firmware for s11 to increase hashrate like the latest d9 firmware.
Activity: 531
Merit: 29

Notably your D9 will float between 2.35 and 2.55 Ghs - but understand that this increase in performance is essentially due to overclocking, and as such - Your power consumption will go from the advertised 900 watts to 1000+ watts. This will generate 3-8 degrees (c) of additional heat that you will want to compensate for. If you're already running them in a warm environment, you could now be teetering on the operational shutoff temperature.

Activity: 40

Activity: 29
Innosilicon 3.83T S11 Batch 4 is coming~ Best Power Efficientcy for Siacoin!

$2800 & Buy 4 Get 5! Buy now from http://www.innosilicon.com/html/s11-miner/index.html

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeClOoKUQAA7DMR.jpg
Innosilicon, please, stop your dirty game!
S11 lost 70% of the profits already! Achieving ROI is not possible! I just got my asic, and the payback period has grown already 3 times!
Activity: 55
Innosilicon,

Is it possible for future update for D9 to have manual setting for fan speed?? I would Like it run a little higher.
Thanks for an awesome machine!

I would also like this option for manual fan speed adjustment.
Activity: 8
Innosilicon,

Is it possible for future update for D9 to have manual setting for fan speed?? I would Like it run a little higher.
Thanks for an awesome machine!
Activity: 243
Merit: 108
Innosilicon ASIC official representative
Innosilicon 3.83T S11 Batch 4 is coming~ Best Power Efficientcy for Siacoin!

$2800 & Buy 4 Get 5! Buy now from http://www.innosilicon.com/html/s11-miner/index.html

Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Tried all that and NO luck.

Any problem for technical problem you can send email or add Skype [email protected] We will try our best to help you asap. Thank you.

thanks for your update , my D9 working fine
Activity: 243
Merit: 108
Innosilicon ASIC official representative
Tried all that and NO luck.

Any problem for technical problem you can send email or add Skype [email protected] We will try our best to help you asap. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: