Pages:
Author

Topic: 2.1T 900W, Innosilicon Blake256 D9 DecredMaster/ 3.83T 1380W, S11 SiaMaster - page 11. (Read 8123 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 16
Just a little more evidence that Halong's DCR/SC rigs were made by Inno...
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
S11 owners.... Use this firmware (original) and you will have much better hash rates registered in your mining pools and your units wont be continually trying to optimize.

I am running this firmware on my s11 and it is performing at 4.25 TH/s with better hash rates to the pool.

https://download.halongmining.com/files/b52/b52_20180331_123525.swu
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
New firmware for S11 owners, don't know what it brings
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Hey Inno_ASIC when will you release the next batch of S11 miner?

Still waiting for a reply Inno_ASIC
Activity: 12
Did you have to pay the transport costs?
Activity: 4
Helle, here are the tests I did:

-I change the controller wire with that of a aun Hashboard functional = not work

-I plug the Hasboard into the port or a functional Hashboard was plugged in = not working

-I used another PSU power wire = not working

-I still can not install the new firmware. I click on update, the .swu file upload up to 100% but the progress upgrade remains at 0%.

I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm a French-Canadian ...

Thank you for taking the time to help me

sounds like you could possibly have a bad hashboard.  i had a bad hashboard also, had to send back.  i upgraded firmware with no problems.
Helle, here are the tests I did:

-I change the controller wire with that of a aun Hashboard functional = not work

-I plug the Hasboard into the port or a functional Hashboard was plugged in = not working

-I used another PSU power wire = not working

-I still can not install the new firmware. I click on update, the .swu file upload up to 100% but the progress upgrade remains at 0%.

I'm sorry for my bad English, I'm a French-Canadian ...

Thank you for taking the time to help me
Activity: 31
Hey PascAle

Sorry to state the obvious, but did you check the connections to each hash board, try a different power supply if you have one in case one of the connectors has a fault, or try swapping them around.  I think there are 7 connectors in total - 2 for each hash board and the one for the controller etc.

It might make a difference??

Best regards
Paul.
I already discussed with your support. I'm just trying to avoid having to send my D9 back to China. 1 Hashboard does not work and I can not install the new firmware. The unit had to be functional, it was not.

I am very disappointed
Activity: 243
Merit: 108
Innosilicon ASIC official representative
I still can not install the new firmware. I click on update, the .swu file upload up to 100% but the progress upgrade remains at 0%.

Do you have an idea?

Thank you

Hello Any problem for technical problem you can send email or add Skype [email protected] We will try our best to help you asap. Thank you.
I still can not install the new firmware. I click on update, the .swu file upload up to 100% but the progress upgrade remains at 0%.

Do you have an idea?

Thank you
Activity: 43
IT'S HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Finally after so many days chasing, I took delivery of my D9!!!!!

It's plugged in and it lights up!!!!!

I upgraded the firmware from Inno's site...

And I've connected it to Luxor's pool!!!!!!

Query - the miner says its hashing at around 2.34Th - yet Luxor says 1.8 something - is this normal?Huh?

I'M HAPPY TO FINALLY GET IT !!!!!!!!

Best regards
Paul.

Yups, absolutely normal. I had the same query when I received mine. Just keep an eye out on the average. For me, the average is 1.825TH which is a bit disappointing, but maybe after the firmware upgrade things could get better.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
buh buh buh whaaaat this thread is amazing i want one of these golden geese
Activity: 55
Merit: 5
Yea, the pool-rated hashing varies significantly. I started out with luxor and I'm on coinmine now. Pretty similar results, although I prefer coinmine since they have a lot more statistics and you can set your payment values. On coinmine, I vary anywhere from 1.1 Th/s to 3.2 Th/s. Essentially a +/- 50% swing.
Activity: 31
IT'S HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Finally after so many days chasing, I took delivery of my D9!!!!!

It's plugged in and it lights up!!!!!

I upgraded the firmware from Inno's site...

And I've connected it to Luxor's pool!!!!!!

Query - the miner says its hashing at around 2.34Th - yet Luxor says 1.8 something - is this normal?Huh?

I'M HAPPY TO FINALLY GET IT !!!!!!!!

Best regards
Paul.
Activity: 243
Merit: 108
Innosilicon ASIC official representative
Hello,

My miner D9 only run at 1.28th / s. Only 2/3 cards are active. Did you have this problem? Can you help me?

Thank you

Thank you for your feedback. Any problem for technical problem you can send email or add Skype [email protected] We will try our best to help you asap. Thank you.
My three S11 are mining since 2 days on Nanopool (PPLNS) : 26146 SIA so $668

Of course it's PPLNS and I'm a little bit lucky, but I'm happy with them

https://sia.nanopool.org/account/05f660c3009b07581f791fa58220e6050172bc668b2c5f9eff2efd12803320ab1155161cbba9

https://siastats.info/mining_pools

Nanopool has only hit those 2 blocks in the last week.  Only 9 in the last month.  I'm glad you've had good luck lately and hope it continues for you, but if you change your mind that link above might help you find another pool.

Thank you, I already thought to go on Siamining but Nanopool's jackpot continues. I'm now at 1000$ since Sunday
hi guys. This is worrying. My S11 is hashing at around 3T average but the advertised rate is 3.83T. Support hasn't been very helpful and I'm told to wait for the next firmware update.

Anyone knows why the S11 Sia miner is underperforming? I tried to update my firmware to the latest on their website below but it didn't help. Only brought down the temperature a little.

http://www.innosilicon.com/html/downA4/index.html
I have the same problem, I'm around 8% less than announced.
Activity: 9
hi guys. This is worrying. My S11 is hashing at around 3T average but the advertised rate is 3.83T. Support hasn't been very helpful and I'm told to wait for the next firmware update.

Anyone knows why the S11 Sia miner is underperforming? I tried to update my firmware to the latest on their website below but it didn't help. Only brought down the temperature a little.

http://www.innosilicon.com/html/downA4/index.html
Activity: 40
UPDATE:

Received my S11 and it is mining @ 100%

Payment made on April 21 2018

Promised ship date April 28th  <---- not even close

Final delivery was May 08 2018

Total delivery time: 10 days
Pages:
Jump to: