Pages:
Author

Topic: 280 BTC total bets between Micon and mrb (are BFL ASICs real?) - page 10. (Read 46368 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 5142
Whimsical Pants
This is the most frustrating. repetitive thread I have ever read.  Josh, I would like to bet you, Interested?

All you say is this thread is bogus.  Not that this is a repetitive thread.

If you are not wiling to bet me 1 MILLLLLLLION bitcoins at this very moment that something interesting will happen to me sometime in the next few seconds , or maybe the next few years... could be that too... then you are a LIAR !!!!!!  A LIAR!!!!!    A  LIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAR! 

Also a scumbag.

Will you take my bet professional gambler?
Activity: 104
Merit: 11
Happy March no BFL ASIC yet?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
This is the most frustrating. repetitive thread I have ever read.  Josh, I would like to bet you, Interested?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
firstbits 1LoCBS
Early on in this thread, I was all like

but now I'm just

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I will no longer be replying to Josh's venomous posts.   Maybe the mods will do something, maybe they will let him troll this thread up.  I suggest the users report his continued posts if you want to see this thread back on track.  I mean look at the first 8 pages of this thread before he showed up!

And now, back to betting.

SysRun - are you still interested?  (I can understand if you are not)

Anyone else want to bet "True" to the following statement?

"Butterfly Labs will deliver 3+ working ASIC units that meet or beat 350 Mhash/joule by 4/1/2013" 

I am willing to bet 10 coins on "false"

This thread is also going to be of value when these bets settle either way - this is, to my knowledge the first actual "field test" of C's btc-address escrow system.  Very cool software indeed, I want to generate more iterations of said test:)

Venomous posts... this coming from a boy who registered a domain name in my name and continues to lie about BFL being a  scam.  This coming from a boy who trolls every BFL thread with repeated lies.  This coming from a boy who continually changes his story and back peddles after every lie he's stated is exposed.

This... ultimately... coming from a boy who claims to be a "professional gambler" and yet won't gamble on his own statements which he swears SWEARS! are true. 

Right.  Bryan Micon is indeed a scammer and a liar.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Lock this crap you all have lost your grip.  Move the hell on.
legendary
Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233
Maybe the mods will do something, maybe they will let him troll this thread up. 
They won't. They are bought. BFL is a big sponsor to this forum. Of course, spending their customers money. You can expect this thread to be locked soon or moved to off topic.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
I will no longer be replying to Josh's venomous posts.   Maybe the mods will do something, maybe they will let him troll this thread up.  I suggest the users report his continued posts if you want to see this thread back on track.  I mean look at the first 8 pages of this thread before he showed up!

And now, back to betting.

SysRun - are you still interested?  (I can understand if you are not)

Anyone else want to bet "True" to the following statement?

"Butterfly Labs will deliver 3+ working ASIC units that meet or beat 350 Mhash/joule by 4/1/2013" 

I am willing to bet 10 coins on "false"

This thread is also going to be of value when these bets settle either way - this is, to my knowledge the first actual "field test" of C's btc-address escrow system.  Very cool software indeed, I want to generate more iterations of said test:)

legendary
Micon... look at your topic you idiot:

"80 BTC bet between Micon and mrb (are BFL ASICs real?)"

This thread was NEVER about "BFL missed shipping dates."  One more example of your lying and scamming.  You're so stupid you don't even know what YOU wrote yourself.  If you want to get REALLY technical, you took this thread off topic when you started betting with someone else other than MRB, but that's pedantic.

YOU started this thread and in the very topic it says "Are BFL ASICs real?" at the very least implying that they are not real.  One would logically conclude that based on the thread you linked to, you think they are not real and therefore BFL is a scam.  So my posts on on topic.  Suck it up you lying scum bag.  You troll the BFL threads quite regularly with your offtopic bullshit and lies.  Now you are complaining that I'm somehow "trolling" your thread, which is about BFL and betting and I'm offering you a bet so that you can back up your lies.  You refuse the bet, but continue the lies, so ... I continue to offer the bet.  Stop lying and retract your bullshit and I will stop posting in your thread.

mrb started this thread.  he wrote the title.  you are not the hottest tamale in the box.

Hey, you're right!  Wow, first time I've been wrong in a discussion with you... mark it down in your book.  So it's not even your thread and you've been bitching about it and acting like it's your thread this whole time?  What a moron you are.  So the title of the thread actually came from your thread where you are calling BFL a scam, but somehow this is a "betting thread" where you dodge bets because you don't want to back up your claims that your thread was the genesis of.  Then you beg and plead with me to leave a thread that isn't even yours.  Hah and Wow...

Yep, Bryan Micon is definitely a scamming, lying piece of shit.

legendary
FPV Drone Pilot

This thread was NEVER about "BFL missed shipping dates."  One more example of your lying and scamming.  You're so stupid you don't even know what YOU wrote yourself.  If you want to get REALLY technical, you took this thread off topic when you started betting with someone else other than MRB, but that's pedantic.

YOU started this thread and in the very topic it says "Are BFL ASICs real?" at the very least implying that they are not real.  One would logically conclude that based on the thread you linked to, you think they are not real and therefore BFL is a scam.  So my posts on on topic.  Suck it up you lying scum bag.  You troll the BFL threads quite regularly with your offtopic bullshit and lies.  Now you are complaining that I'm somehow "trolling" your thread, which is about BFL and betting and I'm offering you a bet so that you can back up your lies.  You refuse the bet, but continue the lies, so ... I continue to offer the bet.  Stop lying and retract your bullshit and I will stop posting in your thread.

mrb started this thread.  he wrote the title.  you are not the hottest tamale in the box.
legendary

This thread was NEVER about "BFL missed shipping dates."  One more example of your lying and scamming.  You're so stupid you don't even know what YOU wrote yourself.  If you want to get REALLY technical, you took this thread off topic when you started betting with someone else other than MRB, but that's pedantic.

YOU started this thread and in the very topic it says "Are BFL ASICs real?" at the very least implying that they are not real.  One would logically conclude that based on the thread you linked to, you think they are not real and therefore BFL is a scam.  So my posts on on topic.  Suck it up you lying scum bag.  You troll the BFL threads quite regularly with your offtopic bullshit and lies.  Now you are complaining that I'm somehow "trolling" your thread, which is about BFL and betting and I'm offering you a bet so that you can back up your lies.  You refuse the bet, but continue the lies, so ... I continue to offer the bet.  Stop lying and retract your bullshit and I will stop posting in your thread.

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Like I said Bryan, I'll leave the thread when you stop lying and leave the BFL threads.  Until such time, too bad, suck it up.

Bryan Micon claims BFL is a scam, and also claims he is a "professional gambler" but is unwilling or unable to provide any evidence that BFL is a scam and is unwilling to back up his claim with a bet of any sort.

My open offer for a bet:  BFL will ship the promised products within a reasonable time frame (as determined by a reputable member of this community, I propose Casascius). I offer BTC from 100 BTC to 2000 BTC.  I am also willing to accept the domain name joshzerlan.com in lieu of BTC on the part of Bryan Micon.

so even thought I refuse to bet you for any reason now, you are basically threatening a forum insurgency?  you just refuse to not troll this thread?  

I have bets here.  I stand to win ~$5-$6k already with booked, escrowed bets.  This is a betting thread.  

this is the "Micon claims BFL is a scam" thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=136392.0  It has 7,000+ views.  It's found in the "Scam Accusations" sub-forum.  

This thread is for wagering on BFL missed shipping dates.

Please, users, PLEASE!  report Josh's posts.  They are clearly off topic in this betting thread.  There is a thread for what he wants to argue with me about, I linked it many times.  I want to turn this back to the betting thread it was for the first 8 pages, gentleman gamblers agreeing to terms and placing escrow'd bets.

B/C of Josh's latest threats, it appears I will need user reporting & mod support to make this happen.  Please help me guys.
If you're really worried about it, as mrb to set up some local thread rules that posts should be bet related, or set up your own thread with such rules. As it is now, Inaba is free to post her.
legendary
FPV Drone Pilot
Like I said Bryan, I'll leave the thread when you stop lying and leave the BFL threads.  Until such time, too bad, suck it up.

Bryan Micon claims BFL is a scam, and also claims he is a "professional gambler" but is unwilling or unable to provide any evidence that BFL is a scam and is unwilling to back up his claim with a bet of any sort.

My open offer for a bet:  BFL will ship the promised products within a reasonable time frame (as determined by a reputable member of this community, I propose Casascius). I offer BTC from 100 BTC to 2000 BTC.  I am also willing to accept the domain name joshzerlan.com in lieu of BTC on the part of Bryan Micon.

so even thought I refuse to bet you for any reason now, you are basically threatening a forum insurgency?  you just refuse to not troll this thread?  

I have bets here.  I stand to win ~$5-$6k already with booked, escrowed bets.  This is a betting thread.  

this is the "Micon claims BFL is a scam" thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=136392.0  It has 7,000+ views.  It's found in the "Scam Accusations" sub-forum.  

This thread is for wagering on BFL missed shipping dates.

Please, users, PLEASE!  report Josh's posts.  They are clearly off topic in this betting thread.  There is a thread for what he wants to argue with me about, I linked it many times.  I want to turn this back to the betting thread it was for the first 8 pages, gentleman gamblers agreeing to terms and placing escrow'd bets.

B/C of Josh's latest threats, it appears I will need user reporting & mod support to make this happen.  Please help me guys.
Activity: 434
Like I said Bryan, I'll leave the thread when you stop lying and leave the BFL threads.  Until such time, too bad, suck it up.

Nine months seems like a more than reasonable time frame, can we expect BFL to deliver in March 2013 then?
legendary
Like I said Bryan, I'll leave the thread when you stop lying and leave the BFL threads.  Until such time, too bad, suck it up.

Activity: 476
Any of you could win the bet.

But you're both lost something more important ...

This thread is so pathetic
legendary
FPV Drone Pilot
I'll leave this thread when you leave all other BFL related threads and retract your statement.  How about that?  

Until such time, I will be offering you the bet or letting others know you are a liar and a scammer.  Either way works for me.

Declined.  All bets and offers are off the table.  Please leave this thread.  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bryan-micons-butterfly-labs-scammer-investigation-including-josh-zerlan-136392 that is the BFL / Josh Zerlan scammer thread. Users, please report Josh's posts from here on out.  Please.
legendary
I'll leave this thread when you leave all other BFL related threads and retract your statement.  How about that? 

Until such time, I will be offering you the bet or letting others know you are a liar and a scammer.  Either way works for me.

My open offer for a bet:  BFL will ship the promised products within a reasonable time frame (as determined by a reputable member of this community, I propose Casascius). I offer BTC from 100 BTC to 2000 BTC.  I am also willing to accept the domain name joshzerlan.com in lieu of BTC on the part of Bryan Micon.

Pages:
Jump to: