Pages:
Author

Topic: 280 BTC total bets between Micon and mrb (are BFL ASICs real?) - page 14. (Read 46369 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 11
Josh, would you be willing to let someone in California take a picture at the facility?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Not at all.  The bumping is being done by a 3rd party company in California, and no BFL reps are over there.  How could they expect to take pictures of the process or the chips?

Are you under the assumption Bryan is rational and able to think above a 2nd grade level?  That would be your first mistake if so... Bryan is emotionally and mentally at the stage of "The wold revolves around me and I will throw a fit when people don't do what I think they should do." (This is the same stage most 8 - 10 year old are at)  Just check out his conspiracy theories about how there's a world wide cabal of people working to stymie his reddit posts.

How's that investigation going Bryan, did you uncover anything yet?  You have yet to answer Bryan.  Are you so incompetent that you can't uncover any evidence of a scam from someone who you believe is an idiot or are you so gullible that you know you are being manipulated and can't do a thing to stop it? 

I can only imagine what the harmonious home life of Josh Zerlan is like,  I'm sure it involves mostly green tea, meditation, and Oprah's Master Class on DVR.

Here is a talking point:

Butterfly Labs refuses to take digital pictures of their ASIC chips, now in the USA.  Josh Zerlan cites oddities like "BFL reps are not on site," as if the not 1 person in the bumping facility has a smartphone.  How can customers accept the fact that there are 0 pictures of the super-mining chips, 1 week after they arrived at the facility?

And this is why you are a failed poker player and not running a successful business.  You are simply unable to understand simple concepts, which is a prerequisite to being able to function in every day society, something you clearly have not mastered yet.

By the way Bryan, how's that investigation going, did you uncover anything yet?  You have yet to answer this, Bryan.  Are you so incompetent that you can't uncover any evidence of a scam from someone who you believe is an idiot or are you so gullible that you know you are being manipulated and can't do a thing to stop it? 

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Not at all.  The bumping is being done by a 3rd party company in California, and no BFL reps are over there.  How could they expect to take pictures of the process or the chips?

Are you under the assumption Bryan is rational and able to think above a 2nd grade level?  That would be your first mistake if so... Bryan is emotionally and mentally at the stage of "The wold revolves around me and I will throw a fit when people don't do what I think they should do." (This is the same stage most 8 - 10 year old are at)  Just check out his conspiracy theories about how there's a world wide cabal of people working to stymie his reddit posts.

How's that investigation going Bryan, did you uncover anything yet?  You have yet to answer Bryan.  Are you so incompetent that you can't uncover any evidence of a scam from someone who you believe is an idiot or are you so gullible that you know you are being manipulated and can't do a thing to stop it? 

It is not Bryan that needs to prove anything. It is the 6000 Ton elephant business that has taken millions in preorder money and nothing to show for it but empty boxes with fans.

No pix, no proof, nothing. Just sweet talking, ad spamming, forum trolling, pre-order money taking monkey business from BFL and yourself.
legendary
i'm not involved in any of this, but what i do know is, if i was running a company and had customers asking what is going on and i had received the chips finally, i'd be excited and keen to get some pictures in and show them off, such a simple thing, a couple of photos and what it would do for your company in terms of trust and profile, to not show any photos at all only has negative effects.

Very well said.

Taking pictures would be the first request I would have the bumping facility do.

1. Take pictures of chips.

2. Send to BFL.

3. BFL posts to internet.

BFL could even pay them $100 per hour to do that simple task. 2 hours tops to do that...even if a monkey with a camera had to do it.

BFL is obviously not in control of the chips or the money that was sent to produce the chips or the people who have the chips.

Pix would have been posted by now.

Today is Feb 22, 2013. If i remember correctly their timeline was to ship the week of Feb 17th. Well that timeline one went out the window.

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
i'm not involved in any of this, but what i do know is, if i was running a company and had customers asking what is going on and i had received the chips finally, i'd be excited and keen to get some pictures in and show them off, such a simple thing, a couple of photos and what it would do for your company in terms of trust and profile, to not show any photos at all only has negative effects.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot

I can only imagine what the harmonious home life of Josh Zerlan is like,  I'm sure it involves mostly green tea, meditation, and Oprah's Master Class on DVR.

Here is a talking point:

Butterfly Labs refuses to take digital pictures of their ASIC chips, now in the USA.  Josh Zerlan cites oddities like "BFL reps are not on site," as if the not 1 person in the bumping facility has a smartphone.  How can customers accept the fact that there are 0 pictures of the super-mining chips, 1 week after they arrived at the facility?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Understandable, what makes you think they will be shipping soon?
The updates they've given on the butterflylabs.com forum.  They have the chips now, it's just a matter of bumping, packaging, and assembling the units before they can ship.  Provided nothing goes wrong, it should be quite soon.  If something goes wrong, it could be another few months (hence the 12 weeks bit).  But I think there is a good chance they'll be shipping soon.

don't you find it at least the slightest bit odd that they refuse to take pictures of the chips?  the bumping?  nothing?

posts like this must disturb even the strongest BFL supporter:  https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/1034-february-14th-2012-update-discussion-thread-8.html#post15426
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
The updates they've given on the butterflylabs.com forum.  They have the chips now, it's just a matter of bumping, packaging, and assembling the units before they can ship.  Provided nothing goes wrong, it should be quite soon.  If something goes wrong, it could be another few months (hence the 12 weeks bit).  But I think there is a good chance they'll be shipping soon.

don't you find it at least the slightest bit odd that they refuse to take pictures of the chips?  the bumping?  nothing?

posts like this must disturb even the strongest BFL supporter:  https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/1034-february-14th-2012-update-discussion-thread-8.html#post15426

Awww did I hurt your widdle feewings again?  

I don't think its gonna work Smiley

Seriously anyone down on the 3/20 3 customers rec'd bet?  I'm ready to do 10 more coins.  I have an escrow code from C.  Did you get one too SysRun?  let's book it!
legendary
The updates they've given on the butterflylabs.com forum.  They have the chips now, it's just a matter of bumping, packaging, and assembling the units before they can ship.  Provided nothing goes wrong, it should be quite soon.  If something goes wrong, it could be another few months (hence the 12 weeks bit).  But I think there is a good chance they'll be shipping soon.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
legendary
WOW, ok, all I hear and see is bullshit slinging back and forth, no real answers to ANY real questions... It's just ridiculous at this point.  For the hundredth time, where is your proof Josh, send me the links, point me in the right direction... ragging on Micon and telling people they are blind, hurling insults at the non believers; this is not helping your case, and CERTAINLY doesn't count as proof or evidence that BFL has anything at all to offer the community, as you seem to think it does.   For the last time, WHERE IS THE PROOF, WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?  I don't care what you think of me, or the rest of the BTC community that doesn't believe what seems to be lie after lie from you and your company, so stop feeding us lines and answer the real question here. Where are the ASIC's, where is the proof, where is the evidence?  Millions of dollars worth of paying customers deserve to know, and you refuse to answer...  I don't understand why, and if you're legitimate in any way, you will have no problem responding to this in something other than a defensive, mocking, insulting manner.  Show us the proof, show us the evidence.
If you really want the details, this thread is probably the last place you're going to find them.  The real paying customers are at butterflylabs.com, where BFL answers questions appropriately and gives updates as they can.

Regardless, I don't think BFL really cares all that much about proving things right now.  In 1-12 weeks, they'll ship out, and that's when people will see the proof they want to see.

Well I don't expect an answer to my questions, as I don't believe there are any (answers).  Seeing as how this originated as a betting thread, I'd like to get back to it.  Would you like to make a wager Sgt?  I'm not BTC rich so it would have to be relatively small, but could we agree on an end point of shipping sometime within the 1-12 week time frame you mentioned?  If your not into it, I wont push it, but if you are I think we could come to some sort set of terms relatively quickly.  What do you think?
I do believe they'll ship out soon, but I already wagered 20 BTC with Micon on it, and the other BTC I had has been sequestered for other uses.  I'm kind of BTC-broke right now.  Wink
WOW, ok, all I hear and see is bullshit slinging back and forth, no real answers to ANY real questions... It's just ridiculous at this point.  For the hundredth time, where is your proof Josh, send me the links, point me in the right direction... ragging on Micon and telling people they are blind, hurling insults at the non believers; this is not helping your case, and CERTAINLY doesn't count as proof or evidence that BFL has anything at all to offer the community, as you seem to think it does.   For the last time, WHERE IS THE PROOF, WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?  I don't care what you think of me, or the rest of the BTC community that doesn't believe what seems to be lie after lie from you and your company, so stop feeding us lines and answer the real question here. Where are the ASIC's, where is the proof, where is the evidence?  Millions of dollars worth of paying customers deserve to know, and you refuse to answer...  I don't understand why, and if you're legitimate in any way, you will have no problem responding to this in something other than a defensive, mocking, insulting manner.  Show us the proof, show us the evidence.
If you really want the details, this thread is probably the last place you're going to find them.  The real paying customers are at butterflylabs.com, where BFL answers questions appropriately and gives updates as they can.

Regardless, I don't think BFL really cares all that much about proving things right now.  In 1-12 weeks, they'll ship out, and that's when people will see the proof they want to see.

Well I don't expect an answer to my questions, as I don't believe there are any (answers).  Seeing as how this originated as a betting thread, I'd like to get back to it.  Would you like to make a wager Sgt?  I'm not BTC rich so it would have to be relatively small, but could we agree on an end point of shipping sometime within the 1-12 week time frame you mentioned?  If your not into it, I wont push it, but if you are I think we could come to some sort set of terms relatively quickly.  What do you think?
legendary
WOW, ok, all I hear and see is bullshit slinging back and forth, no real answers to ANY real questions... It's just ridiculous at this point.  For the hundredth time, where is your proof Josh, send me the links, point me in the right direction... ragging on Micon and telling people they are blind, hurling insults at the non believers; this is not helping your case, and CERTAINLY doesn't count as proof or evidence that BFL has anything at all to offer the community, as you seem to think it does.   For the last time, WHERE IS THE PROOF, WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?  I don't care what you think of me, or the rest of the BTC community that doesn't believe what seems to be lie after lie from you and your company, so stop feeding us lines and answer the real question here. Where are the ASIC's, where is the proof, where is the evidence?  Millions of dollars worth of paying customers deserve to know, and you refuse to answer...  I don't understand why, and if you're legitimate in any way, you will have no problem responding to this in something other than a defensive, mocking, insulting manner.  Show us the proof, show us the evidence.
If you really want the details, this thread is probably the last place you're going to find them.  The real paying customers are at butterflylabs.com, where BFL answers questions appropriately and gives updates as they can.

Regardless, I don't think BFL really cares all that much about proving things right now.  In 1-12 weeks, they'll ship out, and that's when people will see the proof they want to see.
vip
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136
The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)
becoin, can you send me the escrow code that casascius generated for you
I'm sorry, mrb, but I've deleted those PM's the same day I received them. I've warned you I'm not gonna play the little game of a betting junkie!

I'm not too familiar with casascius escrow tools but as far as I know you should be able to collect your funds by getting those codes from the escrow agent (casascius)? If he has also deleted his PM sent to me and lost them then your only chance is to contact forum admin and try to recover the deleted PM? Hopefully they keep some archive of all deleted PMs.

I will accept this as an indicator I should divulge the code:

einvbGg87t4Bxhiz82vs5tMmscvVpu84RM59Ts3dS9Hyvp9tVUcgN8NQvnRojkxy35zQzjxE8cgHamf GRQeDzu6C55rGnAMvN8DW8Z5rWH

einvbGg87t4Bxhiz82vs5tMmscvVpu84RM59Ts3dS9Hyvp9tVUcgN8NQv
nRojkxy35zQzjxE8cgHamfGRQeDzu6C55rGnAMvN8DW8Z5rWH

normally I would do this in private, but I don't anticipate public posting of this to be a security concern (it's 0.1 BTC at worst if it were, and only an issue if the other two codes were also public) I just wanted the process to be publicly visible just so others can understand my tool.

(both are the same code, I have just split one into two lines just in case the forum inserts invisible garbage in the one due to length... it must be rejoined as a single line to be used)
WOW, ok, all I hear and see is bullshit slinging back and forth, no real answers to ANY real questions... It's just ridiculous at this point.  For the hundredth time, where is your proof Josh, send me the links, point me in the right direction... ragging on Micon and telling people they are blind, hurling insults at the non believers; this is not helping your case, and CERTAINLY doesn't count as proof or evidence that BFL has anything at all to offer the community, as you seem to think it does.   For the last time, WHERE IS THE PROOF, WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?  I don't care what you think of me, or the rest of the BTC community that doesn't believe what seems to be lie after lie from you and your company, so stop feeding us lines and answer the real question here. Where are the ASIC's, where is the proof, where is the evidence?  Millions of dollars worth of paying customers deserve to know, and you refuse to answer...  I don't understand why, and if you're legitimate in any way, you will have no problem responding to this in something other than a defensive, mocking, insulting manner.  Show us the proof, show us the evidence.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 5142
Whimsical Pants
let's just go ahead and ignore those ramblings and see what you just posted here:

Yeah, I'd want to ignore the fact that I was a tool as well, if someone pointed it out like that, too.

Seriously...  from the perspective of a third party you DO come off as quite a tool.  

And I'd not ignore that if I were you.

You are seem arrogant, cruel, never able to admit being wrong, prone to using "no YOU are" arguments and front a very uncool image.  

Any successful company will have some detractors.  How they handle the heat reflects their professionalism.  You act very immaturely in this regard.  You threaten and ridicule.

I said it before and I mean it.  If I had given you $1.2k or, god forbid, however much the box of fans costs (25k?) I would feel sick to my stomach every time you posted here.  

By the way... you are almost constantly accusing Micon of being anti-jewish.  I don't know for sure but I suspect there could be some irony here.

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
I'm not too familiar with casascius escrow tools but as far as I know you should be able to collect your funds by getting those codes from the escrow agent (casascius)? If he has also deleted his PM sent to me and lost them then your only chance is to contact forum admin and try to recover the deleted PM? Hopefully they keep some archive of all deleted PMs.

He wouldn't be much of an escrow agent if he randomly deleted escrow keys now would he!  I'm sure he still has them.
legendary
Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233
becoin, can you send me the escrow code that casascius generated for you
I'm sorry, mrb, but I've deleted those PM's the same day I received them. I've warned you I'm not gonna play the little game of a betting junkie!

legendary
let's just go ahead and ignore those ramblings and see what you just posted here:

I'm still trying to think of a really really good excuse to delay shipping our "asic units". damn

Start thinking fast! Maybe your time machine statement might work...being that you "may be ahead of schedule"....perhaps you can go back to October 2012 and make the first deadline right? oh that would be awesome lol  Grin Grin Grin

you fail so hard lol!
Pages:
Jump to: