Pages:
Author

Topic: 28nm ** 1T ** 900W【JingTian miner】 in production !!! - page 3. (Read 26259 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Well, for what it's worth my unit went off to have a suitable PSU attached by friends of the JTMiner crew and has not been seen since...

Did you send it back to China? In such case, shipping takes a couple of days.
I know they´re working on the PSU situation in their design so we´re going to have some good news soon  Smiley
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
Well, for what it's worth my unit went off to have a suitable PSU attached by friends of the JTMiner crew and has not been seen since...
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Bitmain and their Ants are definitely what all vendors should be aspiring to; good price performance and 100% legal. It goes to show that not all Chinese companies are the same and that one should be vigilant against companies like JT, JianTian, Dragon, etc who have no qualms with using stolen technology in their products.

Frankly I don't see any reason why anyone would want to purchase anything based on the A1 as currently it simply isn't a competitive option.

Because I can have double the hash power for the same amount of electricity. Not rocket science. Maybe the next ant will have the A1 inside or perhaps they are a big customer of Asicminer, that would make for a good partnership.

Agreed. 1T only 900W, ants can't beat it. Of course if you have free electricity and love the noises, that's different story.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Bitmain and their Ants are definitely what all vendors should be aspiring to; good price performance and 100% legal. It goes to show that not all Chinese companies are the same and that one should be vigilant against companies like JT, JianTian, Dragon, etc who have no qualms with using stolen technology in their products.

Frankly I don't see any reason why anyone would want to purchase anything based on the A1 as currently it simply isn't a competitive option.

Because I can have double the hash power for the same amount of electricity. Not rocket science. Maybe the next ant will have the A1 inside or perhaps they are a big customer of Asicminer, that would make for a good partnership.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

Lesson learned. Don't use Innosilicon ever.

So you're not going to buy any A1 chips from them for your Wasps then? Smiley
Activity: 83

Sir, may you please remove yourself from this thread?
You´ve made your claims, multiple times now, and since it´s quite obvious that you don´t have a clue how patent/copyright works in the REAL WORLD you´re just making a fool out of yourself.

Innosilicon is a respectable company.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lesson learned. Don't use Innosilicon ever.
Activity: 42

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
So you say.

Still, this does not change the fact that Innosilicon does not have the rights to produce and distribute the A1 chips without bitmine's permission.

There's more than one IP inside the chip.

All stakeholders must unanimously agree on the conditions of use. There is no disagreement between stakeholders regarding bitmine's right to sell the A1 chip. There is disagreement between stakeholders regarding Innosilicon's right to sell the A1 chip.

Now these two love birds may work it out in the end with Innosilicon also obtaining the rights to sell the chip. But as things stand, Innosilicon does not have the right to sell the chip and therefore all Chinese miners based on the 28nm A1 chips obtained from Innosilicon are the product of IP theft.

You have lost your Battle. Cant imagine whats your motivation to keep up this silly fight... you cant win this.
Who ships out miner gets the sales. Innosilicon secluded rights to sell the chip. Bitmine has failed and keeps on failin. What ever they make china makes x10 of these miners with 50% of the costs.

Nothing stops production in China if there is $ to make. They do not have copyright laws, you can cry all you want eaven multibillion companys have failed in China to secure some of their IP

Bitmine is out of the game. They screwed their customers, they had weak contract with the maker. Lesson learned time to move on. This stuff happens all the time. Who can keep their customers will win... Dont look too good for Bitmine. Looks hell of a better for Chinese makers who can cut the costs and bring up these miners with 2500$ and lower eventually..

There is no point arguing with him, he obviously works for Bitmine and is being paid to try and spread as much FUD as possible, he doesn't listen to reason, he's got vague ideas about law, contract law and the legal process, all he does is regurgitate the crap that comes out of someone elses mouth to fit his own, and Bitmines, agenda.

What it comes down to is who you believe, a bunch of incompetants and scammers in Switzerland who can't ship their own overpriced product, or a bunch of unknown guys in China who are shipping them at reasonable cost.

My dealings with China (Bitmain) have so far been excellent, I wish these guys could get their act together as well as Bitmain have and have as slick a production run of in-stock, reasonably priced product, they would have people crawling all over them to order. I imagine that they were trying to do a similar model (make loads, mine the crap out of them and then sell them as in-stock product and a gradually reducing price) but got a bit ahead of themselves.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
So you say.

Still, this does not change the fact that Innosilicon does not have the rights to produce and distribute the A1 chips without bitmine's permission.

There's more than one IP inside the chip.

All stakeholders must unanimously agree on the conditions of use. There is no disagreement between stakeholders regarding bitmine's right to sell the A1 chip. There is disagreement between stakeholders regarding Innosilicon's right to sell the A1 chip.

Now these two love birds may work it out in the end with Innosilicon also obtaining the rights to sell the chip. But as things stand, Innosilicon does not have the right to sell the chip and therefore all Chinese miners based on the 28nm A1 chips obtained from Innosilicon are the product of IP theft.

You have lost your Battle. Cant imagine whats your motivation to keep up this silly fight... you cant win this.
Who ships out miner gets the sales. Innosilicon secluded rights to sell the chip. Bitmine has failed and keeps on failin. What ever they make china makes x10 of these miners with 50% of the costs.

Nothing stops production in China if there is $ to make. They do not have copyright laws, you can cry all you want eaven multibillion companys have failed in China to secure some of their IP

Bitmine is out of the game. They screwed their customers, they had weak contract with the maker. Lesson learned time to move on. This stuff happens all the time. Who can keep their customers will win... Dont look too good for Bitmine. Looks hell of a better for Chinese makers who can cut the costs and bring up these miners with 2500$ and lower eventually..
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I just hear a rumor that the internal parts of the 1T Dragonminer is the same as yours JingTian miner and they come from the same factory, but you ask the factory to use a custom case for your JingTian miner so it will not look the same.
Is this true?

not exactly.

1)JTminer use Linear Technology power supply chips, They use different chip for power supply.

2) We use the separate heat-sink for every chip, they use a larger heat sink to cover 8 chips.you can tell the difference at first glance.

3) JT miner has factory dedicated for the mining machine. we don't share facility with others.

4) We designed the MCU firmware from scratch. and lit the whole system since 1/Jan/2014.  As you know, the chip came out around 12/29/2013.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
I just hear a rumor that the internal parts of the 1T Dragonminer is the same as yours JingTian miner and they come from the same factory, but you ask the factory to use a custom case for your JingTian miner so it will not look the same.
Is this true?
Activity: 84
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Quote from: Bitmine
Precisely, we are the owner of the IP inside the A1 chip

Quote from: Innosilicon
Innosilicon is proudly announcing that BitMine AG, a leading bitcoin mining system supplier, has licensed its ultra low power Hash IP Core for production

Bitmine says they own it. Innosilicon says Bitmine licensed it. Innosilicon isn't a brand new company. Bitmine is. I'd give the benefit of the doubt to Innosilicon.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

Doubtful. Innosilicon was the one who actually engineered the chip.
All time total payout: 321.92650637 BTC + 24.80077329 BTC Unpaid Balance   Grin

--------------------------------------------------------
Recent summary:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5571215
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5572959

for @QuestionTime : We reserve our right to take legal action for your libel!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5579060

Bitmine and Innosilicon worked together to produce the chips, so both of them have rights to produce/resell the chips.

Of course not, what a FUD.

Bitmine has the right for exclusiv (speculation) distribution in Europe and the USA (speculation) and bought the license to produce the chip, which was produced at innosilicon for bitmine (facts). Whats innosilicon rights for distribution are in irrelevant as they are the producer, who selling licences. Bitmine claim, its their work has been stolen and I guess its up to the courts to decide whats going on, BUT i looks like that Bitmine is a bunch of amateurs, with 3 months delays and not able to drive the production to a level that can satisfy customers at all.

When Bitmine's first board design came up, my engineers are laughing and rolling on the floor. That was halirous. It was bound to fail.

After three reversions, we gave them the help by telling them using MTU. So their 4th reversion fnally works. But they are still not deliver a workable solution right now.

show us the mail or what ever

Pretty much everyone uisng a MCU solution is a copy from us.

So you say.

Activity: 84
All time total payout: 321.92650637 BTC + 24.80077329 BTC Unpaid Balance   Grin

--------------------------------------------------------
Recent summary:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5571215
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5572959

for @QuestionTime : We reserve our right to take legal action for your libel!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5579060

Bitmine and Innosilicon worked together to produce the chips, so both of them have rights to produce/resell the chips.

Of course not, what a FUD.

Bitmine has the right for exclusiv (speculation) distribution in Europe and the USA (speculation) and bought the license to produce the chip, which was produced at innosilicon for bitmine (facts). Whats innosilicon rights for distribution are in irrelevant as they are the producer, who selling licences. Bitmine claim, its their work has been stolen and I guess its up to the courts to decide whats going on, BUT i looks like that Bitmine is a bunch of amateurs, with 3 months delays and not able to drive the production to a level that can satisfy customers at all.

When Bitmine's first board design came up, my engineers are laughing and rolling on the floor. That was halirous. It was bound to fail.

After three reversions, we gave them the help by telling them using MTU. So their 4th reversion fnally works. But they are still not deliver a workable solution right now.

show us the mail or what ever

Pretty much everyone uisng a MCU solution is a copy from us.
Pages:
Jump to: