Pages:
Author

Topic: 28nm ** 1T ** 900W【JingTian miner】 in production !!! - page 5. (Read 26259 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I've also referred this and similar threads regarding the importation and possession of these Chinese A1 miners to the FBI for potential North American customers for further legal clarification.

Just becareful. We may sue you for defarmation.

so if I understand - a forum member wants to get it clarified whether your product may be stolen physical/intellectual property, and you start throwing around words like libel, defamation, and threaten to sue?

I am walking away from this now - my trust in your product just went down dramatically.

this is too reminiscent of BFL_Josh...

Klondike_bar, I do not agree with you. Asking for a clarification and Calling FBI are totally different issues. You cannot call FBI to involve until you have valid proof, or else you could be sued for defamation.  Both JT Miner and Bitmine seems use the same A1 chip from a Chinese suppliers and as I understand, Bitmine do not have the patent of the chip. And it seems that Bitmine does not deny it. This seems a fact.

I am tracking new generation of 20nm ASIC miners which is available for US miners currently, JT miners is one of them. Even though JT Miner is not in US market yet, they do have real miners running very stably and they has more than 1000 miners order which are waiting in line.  It is a promising supplier which our US consumers should expect. Therefore we should focus on the fact not the rumor or emotional assertion. We do not want a scam and at the same time we do encourage the good 28nm miner suppliers to join to compete so we have more choice, especially the promising miner suppliers.

That's the problem jayson, you do not understand.
Activity: 40
I've also referred this and similar threads regarding the importation and possession of these Chinese A1 miners to the FBI for potential North American customers for further legal clarification.

so if I understand - a forum member wants to get it clarified whether your product may be stolen physical/intellectual property, and you start throwing around words like libel, defamation, and threaten to sue?

I am walking away from this now - my trust in your product just went down dramatically.

Klondike_bar, I do not agree with you. Asking for a clarification and Calling FBI are totally different issues. You cannot call FBI to involve until you have valid proof, or else you could be sued for defamation.  Both JT Miner and Bitmine seems use the same A1 chip from a Chinese suppliers and as I understand, Bitmine do not have the patent of the chip. And it seems that Bitmine does not deny it. This seems a fact.

I am tracking new generation of 20nm ASIC miners which is available for US miners currently, JT miners is one of them. Even though JT Miner is not in US market yet, they do have real miners running very stably and they has more than 1000 miners order which are waiting in line.  It is a promising supplier which our US consumers should expect. Therefore we should focus on the fact not the rumor or emotional assertion. We do not want a scam and at the same time we do encourage the good 28nm miner suppliers to join to compete so we have more choice, especially the promising miner suppliers.
Activity: 40
Wow way to go...
A seller who wants to sue before doing even a single transaction.
I would be nervous to buy anything from jingtian not only more expensive than competitor he may even sue you if the miner got defective and your asking for warranty claiming i am libel LOL. Roll Eyes
Epic failll..

xingqiaoyin, I think you missed the point of skyfromwell. If you call FBI without valid facts to support, it is very possible that you could be sued for defamation. Bitmine does not have the patent of A1, this seems to me is a fact.

You are mixing the customer service/warranty with legal argument on patent issues. Tow different things. Apple and Samsung have the issue with patents, does that prevent people to buy the products from Apple or Samsung? Apparently not. I have 2 ipads and 2 sasung notes (note2 phone and 10 inch note ) and to me both have very good customer services and warranties.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Buy Bitmain
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe

Activity: 239
Merit: 250
Recent summary:
Video of JTminer farm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86hZGZAMUHQ‍

Advantage and difference from other miner:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5571215
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5580260
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5580260

---------------------------------------------
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5572959
Bitmine and Innosilicon worked together to produce the chips, so both of them have rights to produce/resell the chips. We do not have any business with bitmine.

Sample unit sent to ckolivas
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5561045    (a few pictures provided)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5602482
I've had official confirmation from bitmine directly that, while they do have ongoing dispute with a Chinese company, that I am free to develop for this device without fear of legal recourse provided the driver does not use the bitmine or coincraft name to reference any aspect of these devices or drivers. They have also said they will only release an official statement once the issue has been resolved. While this more or less confirms my own suspicions with respect to what's going on, I don't feel the need to speculate further on the matter and will return to concentrate purely on the software matters irrespective of what other people have to say on the issue.

Sample unit sent to skyfromwell
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5613763

for @QuestionTime : We reserve our right to take legal action for your libel!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5579060
Activity: 84
Wow way to go...
I would be nervous to buy anything from jingtian not only more expensive than competitor he may even sue you if the miner got defective and your asking for warranty claiming i am libel LOL. Roll Eyes
Epic failll..

You can complain if the price is too high or not. You can suspect if the products good or not, but calling FBI with rumor, that is a different story.

Even when CK comfirmed with Bitmine for this.

But if this guy is hired by bitmine, you just get your wish. LOL. As I know the A1 chips are withholding by not delivering to bitmine right now. Good luck.
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Wow way to go...
Epic failll..
Activity: 42
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
I think everybody should calm down a notch  Roll Eyes
The A1 drama here on Bitcointalk need to stop, it´s not productive anywhere.

From Innosilicons website:

Innosilicon Announce its 28nm Bitcoin Mining IP core in Production
Innosilicon is proudly announcing that BitMine AG, a leading bitcoin mining system supplier, has licensed its ultra low power Hash IP Core for production at GF 28nm HPP process. This IP is designed from scratch using patent pending, customized VLSI computational Marco cells developed to squeeze the best possible power efficiency in 28nm. Its ultra high power efficiency and thermal reliability allows BitMine AG to pack just the right amount of innovative hash horse power inside a A1 CoinCraft ASIC. The availability of this 28nm hardened IP core instantly raised the bar in a crowded 28nm bitcoin mining ASIC field.

No patent, no copyright.
Simple as that.

On the unit i have it looks linked to Innosilicon.

Footer on the index page is ""

Although that is a second index page that isn't displayed when connecting to the web admin. More delving to do.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
6 g's is a ripoff fellas, I'd recommend sitting on your hands for the S2 announcement later this month.

Because if the S2 is priced around half of these $5k and $6k miners, you best believe everyone will buy out the stock as soon as Bitmain puts it online.

That would be money well spent, imo.

Price is NOT that high. And anyone wants to wait for Bitmine's NEVER coming system, then that's his/her choice.

Haha good one.  Bitmain, not Bitmine.  Bitmain is killing everyone right now.  They're redefining the pre-order model for the whole industry.

yup that's so true, pre order era ended when then entered the game.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
6 g's is a ripoff fellas, I'd recommend sitting on your hands for the S2 announcement later this month.

Because if the S2 is priced around half of these $5k and $6k miners, you best believe everyone will buy out the stock as soon as Bitmain puts it online.

Price is NOT that high. And anyone wants to wait for Bitmine's NEVER coming system, then that's his/her choice.

Haha good one.  Bitmain, not Bitmine.  Bitmain is killing everyone right now.  They're redefining the pre-order model for the whole industry.

Activity: 83
I think everybody should calm down a notch  Roll Eyes
The A1 drama here on Bitcointalk need to stop, it´s not productive anywhere.

From Innosilicons website:

Innosilicon Announce its 28nm Bitcoin Mining IP core in Production
Innosilicon is proudly announcing that BitMine AG, a leading bitcoin mining system supplier, has licensed its ultra low power Hash IP Core for production at GF 28nm HPP process. This IP is designed from scratch using patent pending, customized VLSI computational Marco cells developed to squeeze the best possible power efficiency in 28nm. Its ultra high power efficiency and thermal reliability allows BitMine AG to pack just the right amount of innovative hash horse power inside a A1 CoinCraft ASIC. The availability of this 28nm hardened IP core instantly raised the bar in a crowded 28nm bitcoin mining ASIC field.

No patent, no copyright.
Simple as that.
Activity: 26
There is plenty of factual information in this forum to justify having doubts as to the veracity of the claims made by skyfromwwell and seeksilence.  If the miner exists and is in production, Price would be too high to enter the market…. Delivery date is still not affirmed… No proof of inventory… legality (IP)…    Lot of storytelling and evasive answers by the miners representatives. I think this miner would be a lost cause.  You fellas just keep your Miners and continue mining bitcoin for yourselves.  It doesn’t really matter if it can be proven this is a legit company or a scam… From a business standpoint, this is not a good deal. 
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥

Sour grapes. LOL.

I don't sell my system for $3K. Period.

You don't sell it for $6,000 either because you're priced out of the market.

You really want it, talk to me privately.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

Sour grapes. LOL.

I don't sell my system for $3K. Period.

Good luck selling your overpriced miners!
Pages:
Jump to: