Pages:
Author

Topic: 2nd chance at Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
homt.net
October 29, 2017, 05:07:32 AM
Certainly, I alway believe the future of Bitcoin. So, I will spend the amount of my budget to hodling Bitcoin for long-term. With the rest, I will invest in the new altcoins.
I always believe anyone life can be changed by this bitcoin. Need a perfect research and make some capital to get bitcoin bonus, and also fork bonus.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
October 29, 2017, 04:55:10 AM
If someone bought $100 of Bitcoin in 2010 and kept it until now, they would now have around $6 million.

Do you think the same could happen again in the next 7 years? If I now own $500 in Bitcoin could that be worth $1 million+ in the next 7 years? Or is it extremely unlikely for this increase to happen a second time?

There are too many factors that defines the ultimate fate of the bitcoin and its prices. Going that much higher is speculated by many investors and big players but there is also downside of the coin. Its decentralised and no government will tolerate that much hike in the rates of bitcoin because it will simply kill the market of national economy and could lead to threaten situation. So before you can reach that price it may get legalised or capped at some rates.

If Bitcoin remains only an asset for speculation, no government could care less about it. It will become a threat if it starts competing with local currencies but that doesn't depend on its price. It simply can't really kill the economy if it stays away from it, and as long as it is used for speculation purposes only, there is no threat to any government. On the flip side, though, if people start to actually use for commerce and exchange of goods, governments may have to interfere indeed.
Activity: 714
October 29, 2017, 03:58:19 AM
i think that we don't have to wait up for the next 7years to attain profit as the market rate of the btc is running smoothly.

yeah, we dont need to wait that long in order to gain profit on bitcoin because i see bitcoins price is quickly increasing  so anyone of us can still make a descent profit in a short time prior to the amount they invested but there are still people that are not happy and contented on what bitcoins has to offer them , they think that its not enough or they seems greedy to earn more and thinking that they can be a millionaire soon if they wait  and hold long enough.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
October 29, 2017, 03:50:47 AM
Certainly, I alway believe the future of Bitcoin. So, I will spend the amount of my budget to hodling Bitcoin for long-term. With the rest, I will invest in the new altcoins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
October 29, 2017, 02:56:53 AM
All I know that everyone is entitled to a second chance. So we should make the best out of it and not again wasted another golden opportunity to make ourselves millionaires. It has been given to us, take it and try to get the best out of it. So I consider everything a golden opportunity, on earning bitcoin, whether thru signature campaigns or tradings. Is up to us how to manage this opportunity and again not starved ourselves with fortunate and lucky in order to succeed and reach our goals, to be millionaires like the early adopters of bitcoin.
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
October 29, 2017, 02:45:17 AM
the second chance must be here, and do not waste a second chance in this bitcoin, let's say you never fail or loss in bitcoin, it's time you rise again and fight with the spirit again of course I am sure you can, do not waste second chance, if you had ever lost or failed, but on this second chance I am sure you will succeed and success, of course with hard work and do not give up easily.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
October 29, 2017, 01:54:37 AM
If someone bought $100 of Bitcoin in 2010 and kept it until now, they would now have around $6 million.

Do you think the same could happen again in the next 7 years? If I now own $500 in Bitcoin could that be worth $1 million+ in the next 7 years? Or is it extremely unlikely for this increase to happen a second time?

There are too many factors that defines the ultimate fate of the bitcoin and its prices. Going that much higher is speculated by many investors and big players but there is also downside of the coin. Its decentralised and no government will tolerate that much hike in the rates of bitcoin because it will simply kill the market of national economy and could lead to threaten situation. So before you can reach that price it may get legalised or capped at some rates.

You can try to replicate that past with alt coin. Yes, whatever you spoke is 1000% hike in the rates of bitcoin which is also possible with alt coin now and they are very cheap. You can put huge amounts of money into it and try to grab that opportunity.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 01:19:52 AM
i think that we don't have to wait up for the next 7years to attain profit as the market rate of the btc is running smoothly.
Activity: 70
October 29, 2017, 01:18:19 AM

It is unlikely, you imagine you're not the only one, so everyone will not become millionaires. They just will not let it, and everyone will collapse the market, and all the money will be gone, so I advise you to partially withdraw money. While they have at least some value.
Activity: 196
October 29, 2017, 01:16:06 AM
Unless you are in prison, can not sell Bitcoin, or I do not think you can hold to the present.
 Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
October 28, 2017, 10:18:14 PM
There is always a second chance in everything that happen to our life.Like in bitcoin, yes there is a second chance in it. As of now the bitcoin value
is increasing and many opportunity are given to every individual. For those who have nothing left to them bitcoin is there to give a second chance. But we cannot assure that this bitcoin is for a lifetime coz we all know now that when the bitcoin value increase the member of these increase too and there is the possibility that in the next year comes there will be limited opportunity in it. As long as bitcoin continue to increase save every count that you earn even if it is a small thing makes value with it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
October 28, 2017, 10:01:41 PM
2nd change at bitcoin in what you concern? Bitcoin price down or price up?

If price down I think can't be same value again. So no 2nd chance
Example : 2017 bitcoin value can't same as 2014 bitcoin value.

For price up I see bitcoin increase everytime and every year, so if you want search high value it's still possible.
It's more profitable for investors.

Activity: 70
October 28, 2017, 09:55:12 PM
Nope!! That never can be happened.. Chance have come once . It can.t be happened bcoz btc price should have been more than 100000 as of your deserve..So invest in other crypto which has great potential like, eth,btg,segwit 2x, etc
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
October 28, 2017, 09:46:18 PM

The possibility is high but you can take the risk store a 500 dollars worth of bitcoin and wait to become a millionaire in the next 7 years  or waste your 500 dollars if something happen to bitcoin like a global banned or replaced it with a new one. just take the risk and see the results at the end good luck.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 09:21:40 PM
well if you assume that $500 turn $1.000.000 plus, the  we need a great investors or lot of investors to pump that amount. Well as we can see bitcoin is now skyrocketing and more potential in the future to pump up but we need to be realistic, and so with that bitcoin is going to be in deman world wide to pick that up amount which we really hope in the future or by now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
October 28, 2017, 08:54:11 PM
I believe that second chance will happen. Because now, we can see that bitcoin value keeps increasing, and it even worth more than the first time i join this world. It's not even a year yet!
Bitcoin also becoming more and more popular. If there's nothing big that can cause a chaos, i bet bitcoin will spread its wings and become so valueable that people will regret not investing in bitcoin sooner.
Activity: 98
October 28, 2017, 08:06:55 PM
You may look for Potential Altcoins
Activity: 112
October 28, 2017, 06:59:42 PM
You still have a big chance to earn a lot of money but I doubt you will earn a few million by investing $500 now. It could be possible if you buy about 10 BTC now. Try to invest as much as you can. It will surely pay off in the future. Unfortunately, we can't predict what the price of the Bitcoin will be in the future. I hope we will reach $10000 or even $20000 by the end of this year.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
October 28, 2017, 05:18:58 PM
Are there lot of people investing in bitcoin now at these prices?  The thing is there would be no way i would invest in btc at this price.  I mean sure i can look stupid if btc goes up to say 50k... but isn't investing on a coin thats already this high just very risky?  My thinking is if you invest in a coin, do it with a low value coin.  Like imagine a coin that is 5 dollars or less. 
Activity: 67
October 28, 2017, 12:36:55 PM
it's difficult to predict that bitcoin will increase multi-fold however if we closely watch, there are few alt-coins which seems to have potential to increase, one would be "Stratis" as it's been integrated into Azure platform.

Just need to watch out for problem they are trying to solve or trying to improve existing technology.
Pages:
Jump to: