Pages:
Author

Topic: 2nd chance at Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
October 25, 2017, 07:25:09 AM
If someone bought $100 of Bitcoin in 2010 and kept it until now, they would now have around $6 million.

Do you think the same could happen again in the next 7 years? If I now own $500 in Bitcoin could that be worth $1 million+ in the next 7 years? Or is it extremely unlikely for this increase to happen a second time?
Probably yes, because as of now the circulating bitcoin is about 16M and there is only 21M available bitcoins. Its nearly at its limit, and as the law of supply and demand suggest a limited supply and high demand would result to very high price. But it is only applicable if bitcoin is still at its fame at that time and I think it is.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
October 25, 2017, 07:11:42 AM
In my opinion, Bitcoin is still in its early age. Bitcoin hasn't reach most part of the world specially in my country and the 21m coin limit is not reach yet so there is still chance that bitcoin will sky rocket. Some people see Bitcoin as an investment game and more people are getting into the game that's why it's price is going up. So if I were you, I would invest and take the risk to see if I still have that second chance but it's up to you sir  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
October 25, 2017, 03:11:48 AM
Possible, yes, most likely? no. But who knows, the crypto world is unpredictable. But who knows, I do know bitcoin will eventually hit 50K. its only a matter of time.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 03:07:53 AM
If someone bought $100 of Bitcoin in 2010 and kept it until now, they would now have around $6 million.

Do you think the same could happen again in the next 7 years? If I now own $500 in Bitcoin could that be worth $1 million+ in the next 7 years? Or is it extremely unlikely for this increase to happen a second time?

That’s is possible only if everyone of us is investing of bitcoin are millionaires that could happen. It will not be happening for the past is something cannot retrievable and only those who experienced it will have the taste of it. And I’m  not lucky to be one of them and many others who ignored and don’t believe bitcoin will come this far.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
October 25, 2017, 03:04:11 AM

There is a possibility that it could happen again considering that bitcoin is gaining more attention as time pass by. If this attention that bitcoin is gaining could give it a positive effect, we could expect that the price increase rate of bitcoin could also increase same as before or even better. We see that bitcoin has reached its 5k$ marked and is still continuing to increase so let's just hope that it would still go on.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
October 25, 2017, 02:57:22 AM
Yes there might be a chances of increasing but the person like me couldnt able to afford 1 bitcoin even its price goes to 5000$ . Now the chances for millionaires or the rich people to get more richer . Not for the person like us may hardly i can buy one bitcoin and hold but not sure when i will sell for hardcash.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
October 25, 2017, 02:36:22 AM

It is hard to predict that the price increase rate of bitcoin starting now would be the same rate of increase as it is from way before. There is a possibility that it could have a higher price increase rate due to bitcoin, gaining more and more popularity or maybe there it is also possible that it won't because bitcoin gained a lot of attention and it would likely to happen that there will emerge some altcoin that could go toe to toe with bitcoin. Well, this is just my opinion though.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
October 25, 2017, 02:07:24 AM

The issue about bitcoin price increase is just not about the amount of years that has happened based on what you are trying to portray rather its the amount of people that have shown indication in that amount of time that has passed. In the next 7 years several things would have happened which might either make the price to worth of 1000% or more, or to have decreased beyond measure.

If the population in the next 7 years can triple what we have now the possibility to  reaching your desired point is very probable but if the challenges with government regulation which later transient to the point of banning with serious punishment of deviance and trust me, a lot of people will lose interest. When that happen, there is no hope to meet your objective.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 01:59:50 AM
In My point of view yes!Coz the Price of Bitcoin may increase very fast.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
October 25, 2017, 01:53:56 AM
No one knows if that will be happen still the prediction is going on but only GOD knows about in the future 8-10 years after or more than that maybe bitcoin was bump up or dropping down. As of now bitcoin is too high price to bought to reserve for better future, we are in forum and to join signature campaign I think that is the best thing to do to have more bitcoin by their payments in every weekend.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 01:39:43 AM
To me the bitcoin price at the present is such so high that many people can't afford it. So spending that much money on bitcoin as you said, it doesn't really give us many profit in the future. Maybe the bitcoin price in the future will drop down to zero and we will lose all the money that we spend on bitcoin. Don't take a risk like that.
Activity: 14
October 25, 2017, 01:35:32 AM
someone actually predicts that bitcoin will rise until 25,000USD per unit in the next 5-8years
Activity: 28
October 25, 2017, 01:34:04 AM
I think a lot of people feel the bitcoin ship has almost sailed! Ready so many articles and posts on the forum, the more you read i get the feeling it will be pushing the 10K mark by the start of 2018 which again is a huge increase coming. If you think Bitcoin is a little out of reach, ALT coins can be very profitable if you get the right one at the right time (like BTC all those years ago)
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
October 25, 2017, 01:27:12 AM
Maybe,  the rising of bitcoin is very fast,  but dont expect you can become millionaire with $500,  it is impossible to predict in the future,  if everything is good then you definitely can become a rich person,  but anything could happened and there are so many great and potential alt coin,  but if you are active  and invest now,  I think it is still very profitable investment
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
October 25, 2017, 01:19:28 AM
Did you mean if you now have 500 $ worh of bitcoins you should increase 1 Bitcoins by almost 100 million $ meaning 1 Satoshi is 1 $ the equivalent. Since $ 500 now when it's converted to bitcoins is at 0.09 BTC and when 1 Satoshi is 1 $ the value of your bitcoins equals 9,000000 $. It's definitely impossible to happen. But it depends on whether the Bitcoins are fully adopted by all countries
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
October 25, 2017, 01:13:37 AM
To be honest, 10 years is a huge time scale and I believe that Bitcoin will perform very well in the coming years. I think anyone who is getting involved with Bitcoin even today is an early adopter and he will get good returns on his investment down the road. However, it is not recommended if someone is putting his entire capital in Bitcoin as it is still in Beta stage and wild in behaviour so one should do his own research before taking any investment decision.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
October 25, 2017, 01:11:00 AM
If Bitcoin can stay ahead of the rate of inflation, then it's a better savings medium than fiat bank accounts.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 25, 2017, 01:02:04 AM

just think positive, in my opinion it will probably happen the second time. bitcoin will increase every year as more and more people know about bitcoin. bitcoin will be the currency of the future, the possibility of bitcoin prices will increase in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
October 25, 2017, 12:41:03 AM
We are not sure about the future.
If you want to buy bitcoin now then do it as long as you have the money to buy it. We cannot predict if will make $500k bitcoin into $1 million bitcoin. It's either possible or not. We have now hard fork splitting of coins. So there should be competition of different coins.
If you invest in crypto world don't just invest in bitcoin also invest in altcoins. And treasure your information always.
Activity: 25
October 25, 2017, 12:38:09 AM

It's a nice thought but life is not that simple. Be positive, don't be too positive.
Pages:
Jump to: