Pages:
Author

Topic: 2nd chance at Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
October 28, 2017, 12:18:33 PM
I do not think it will happen. But I think that it might at least double the actual price, and in that case is wise to buy now even if you "only" multiply your investment by 2
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 12:15:50 PM
If someone bought $100 of Bitcoin in 2010 and kept it until now, they would now have around $6 million.

Do you think the same could happen again in the next 7 years? If I now own $500 in Bitcoin could that be worth $1 million+ in the next 7 years? Or is it extremely unlikely for this increase to happen a second time?

Unlikely to happen again since the price of bitcoin will have a decrease in acceleration. It will continue to increase but then not as much as it did in the past two years. Bitcoin's investment will only return some investment but the glory of that is in our hands. There is always a risk but then you should still hold and hope that you can have greater profit.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
October 28, 2017, 11:51:14 AM
If someone bought $100 of Bitcoin in 2010 and kept it until now, they would now have around $6 million.

Do you think the same could happen again in the next 7 years? If I now own $500 in Bitcoin could that be worth $1 million+ in the next 7 years? Or is it extremely unlikely for this increase to happen a second time?

I don’t think $500 will get you 1 million dollars in 7 years. That would mean about 0.1 Bitcoins would be worth $1 million. We’ll be lucky if 1 Bitcoin we’re with that much. I think it could take 20 years or more for 1 Bitcoin to be worth $1 million but even if 1 Bitcoin is worth $100,000 in 7 years, that’s still a lot of money. At that rate of growth, a $500 investment could be worth $10,000 in 7 years which is a very good gain.
Activity: 179
Merit: 106
October 28, 2017, 11:43:56 AM
Of course it is worth investing. Of course, you can not raise millions, but you can probably multiply your investment several times.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 26, 2017, 09:31:40 AM

The price definitely would go up but not at the scale it went from 2010. If you purchase btc today and somehow manage to hold for 7 years, you definitely will get handsome profit but don't expect it to be a thousand times your capital
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 04:55:05 AM

Probably not. Then was a completely different situation and a completely different market. Hardly bitcoin outgrowths up to 200,000.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 04:52:14 AM
Yes, maybe. But it always depends on the market. And I think it will grow faster this time, because BTC has proven itself already. Hoping that its market will continue to grow.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 04:48:08 AM
I think the thing you are not considering is if the price does continue to go skyhigh, the people who were buying 1 bitcoin for a few hundred dollars a few years ago, and people who want in and get there hands on some Bitcoin and cant afford a whole one, so they will purchase 0.1 instead and i think this trend will continue as the price rises... 0.01 and then 0.001 etc etc
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 04:46:00 AM

There is no upper limit as far as bitcoin's value is concerned so it can happen for sure. As for the likelihood, I think it is pretty likely. Bitcoin is continuing to rise and it does not look like it can be stopped.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
October 26, 2017, 04:44:52 AM
If majority of the Earth's population join into the BTC trading - I would say that it's highly possible to achieve the crazy 10K% growth for the second time...

You likely meant second chance, correct? There is a movie series with such a title, lol. I don't remember if we ever reached 10k dollars before but we will likely get there sooner than most of us dare to expect. Anyway, even if one third of the world's population invests in Bitcoin, we will definitely see prices in many thousands if not hundred thousands of dollars for just one Bitcoin. In my view, there is nothing extraordinary with Bitcoin prices around 10,000 dollars. It is just a matter of time till we get there, likely, in a month or two. Just a year ago prices like we see today looked simply unimaginable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
October 26, 2017, 04:25:54 AM
it's very difficult to make this in bitcoin now , but you can make a good profit with bitcoin , but not like the first chance .
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 03:56:45 AM
I think there is always a chance.  Because the price of bitcoin aleays increase and consistently increasing
Activity: 546
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
October 26, 2017, 03:51:17 AM
I dnt think it will go uo at that range.but im sure it will go up.so i think the chance of getting that amount is 50 50
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 03:50:00 AM
I think BITCOIN price still go up so far, and global governments can not prevent this change.
Activity: 140
October 26, 2017, 03:31:30 AM

Bitcoin’s Performance In 2017 Is Just the Beginning.Overall bitcoin proponents across the web are thrilled with BTC reaching the $6K mark, and many believe the moon launch is just getting started. This year has been phenomenal with bitcoin capturing the $1K price back in January, the $2K range back in May, the $3-4K climb in August, $5K this past October 12, and now $6K during mid-October. That’s more than a 700 percent climb throughout the course of the past three quarters and there’s still a few more months left in 2017!.Due to the massive price spike, this year Bitcoin has caught the attention of mainstream media with publications like CNBC,The price of bitcoin has touched a new all-time high of US$6,000 across multiple global exchanges with a current 24-hour volume of $1.7B.High levels of trading are currently stemming from countries like Japan, the U.S., South Korea, and various regions across Europe. Additionally, bitcoin is trending in countries with failing economies like Zimbabwe, and Venezuela as citizens are using the digital asset to escape hyperinflation. Merchant acceptance is growing wild too as nearly every week news.Bitcoin.com is reporting on a new well-known vendor, nonprofit, or organization that accepts bitcoin for services or donations.Unlike previous years were only few conutry and few individual know more about BTC.So where did you see the prize is going from here?

Activity: 224
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
October 26, 2017, 02:34:36 AM
If majority of the Earth's population join into the BTC trading - I would say that it's highly possible to achieve the crazy 10K% growth for the second time...
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
October 26, 2017, 02:32:12 AM

I can not explain if all Bitcoin users will save their coins for the next 7 years, will the Price continue to increase if all users do it?
If I think the Bitcoin movement will be very slow for the next few years, because the current price is very expensive and certainly very rare investors buy Bitcoin if the price reaches $ 1 million per BTC.
Activity: 308
October 26, 2017, 02:31:25 AM

maybe that, it time is 2nd chance for bitcoin. because few days ago bitcoin price was low but now bitcoin price is good. currently many people join is bitcoin and this is 2nd chance for bitcoin maybe.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
October 26, 2017, 01:43:02 AM

There will always be a limitation to how much something can grow. There are a limited amount of people here in the planet, and thus there is theoretically a limited amount of support and investors that Bitcoin will have. That doesn't mean Bitcoin won't grow anymore, it's just a way of saying that Bitcoin has grown a lot in the past time and now the growth may slow down.

How can you say that? There may be only a few million people actively using Bitcoin right now, while there are over 7 billion people living in world today. This is not to say that all these people will be using Bitcoin or some altcoin in the nearest future but if even small part of them gets into cryptocurrencies, even if for speculation, their growth is going to accelerate dramatically. This year is not yet over but just within 11 months of it we made like 6x. To me, this is what could be rightfully called exponential growth.
Activity: 420
October 26, 2017, 12:26:56 AM

Bitcoin price will increase in the next month or year but no one can predict how much will a 1BTC will cost after a month or year because of the unstable price. Invest now when you can and you have money for you will be enjoying the outcome in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: