Pages:
Author

Topic: 2nd chance at Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 353
Merit: 100
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
October 25, 2017, 12:35:07 AM
As you said if someone bought btc for 100$ in 2010 and has maintain it till now the person will now have worth of $6 million.The same can happen in the next seven years is not something which is not predictable but it does'nt mean it will not happen there are chance for it to happen again in the future but nobody can predict when it will be as of now the current value is above 5k USD and reaching 10k is not such a long way to go few days ago it was 6k USD and now the market went back to 5k the price of btc is completely depending on the trust which is being build by the people so the market keep changing from time to time.
Activity: 406
October 25, 2017, 12:30:58 AM
it's impossible.
Bitcoin prices may still skyrocket, but certainly still within reasonable limits. if you are jealous of people who have been paying off the results of their long-term investing, this is certainly an investment gambling for the future.
But it does not hurt you want to save it for a very long time.
Activity: 196
October 25, 2017, 12:29:05 AM
If someone bought $100 of Bitcoin in 2010 and kept it until now, they would now have around $6 million.

Do you think the same could happen again in the next 7 years? If I now own $500 in Bitcoin could that be worth $1 million+ in the next 7 years? Or is it extremely unlikely for this increase to happen a second time?
I dont think so. Why? Because the price conversion is too high. I trust that bitcoin will keep going high but it will not worth that much.
Activity: 309
Merit: 251
Make Love Not War
October 25, 2017, 12:27:01 AM
If someone bought $100 of Bitcoin in 2010 and kept it until now, they would now have around $6 million.

Do you think the same could happen again in the next 7 years? If I now own $500 in Bitcoin could that be worth $1 million+ in the next 7 years? Or is it extremely unlikely for this increase to happen a second time?

As I can see both of us are not around we bitcoin started, so we really are hoping that the scenario last 2010 will repeat itself. But as of the moment I can say that it is very unlikely to get into that price that's very a lot of money, many of us is trying our luck in altcoins, for it might go near to the rank of bitcoin, that is still a very big possibility so many of us opt to feel that road than going directly to bitcoin. You could find your way as well, for we have our own paths to take.
Activity: 126
October 25, 2017, 12:20:50 AM
Probably not buddy. I don't think you'll be able to turn those 500usd into a million... That would require bitcoin to grow 2000x in the next 7 years, reaching over 200 trillion dollars market cap. For comparison, the US dollar has something like 12 trillion market cap. Can you see bitcoin being 18x bigger than the dollar in under 7 years?
Activity: 504
October 25, 2017, 12:16:24 AM
you hope to repeat to get a multiplier like in 2010 until the current price again is not it?
I think it's very difficult and I do not believe it will happen again in 7 years, you can imagine how much bitcoin will cost if you expect it to happen, I guess not many people can afford to buy bitcoin because it's so expensive we buy it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
October 24, 2017, 11:42:13 PM
bitcoin has a huge potential so their will always a chance invest now so you'll have no regrets like now
i also regret not buying so many bitcoin back in 2010 its so da*m cheap but now you can buy real estate using bitcoins
so capital appreciation in bitcoin as form of investment is a smart choice accumulate as many as you can this early
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
October 24, 2017, 11:41:32 PM
you said if someone bought $100 of Bitcoin in 2010ish,they should have around $6.000.000 right now,right ?
which mean the price already up around or more than 10000%(more than this absolutely,it's example) right ?
if you say it right now,
that mean you're hopping Bitcoin price will hit around or more than $10.000.000,right(should be more than tthis to reach that point) ?
it's a lot of money for people,so nobody can afford to buy it.
and in the next 7 years,i think it will not happen because it's a lot of money.
from $1000~$10.000 it's a plausible price,because people can buy it and hold it.
how about $100.000++ ? it's a lot and i bet only some people will buy it around that price.
i am absolutely sure our goverment will prevent us to get into it,because we can lose all of our money in the second.
and what will happen with our global economy ?

Where I agree wih most of your points, I completely disagree to this. Price is set to rise if not $10m then atleast $100k-$500k in a coming decade. But that doesn't means price can only reach there if people buy a whole bitcoin. Buy in Satoshis and mBTC can also take the price to unexpected level. That is how the future price is most probably be dictated.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 24, 2017, 11:36:27 PM

all can happen in the future. even beyond what you think. as long as we all and people around the world are involved in bitcoin. something that is not impossible will happen.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
October 24, 2017, 10:53:48 PM
I think that you won't get a second chance as big as we had back then with Bitcoins. What I would do if I were you; invest in an altcoin of your choice, you will have more chances to gain more profits that way Cheesy.

We will not get the second chance that early adopters have. But we can still get a nice profit if we can get into the market today. There is no doubt that bitcoin can triple or more in the next years to come. We are all very positive about it. However, early adopters has really got the chance to be rich because they believed in bitcoin early and its just right for them to enjoy and benefits today and become self made millionaires through bitcoin.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 10:42:53 PM
Ofcourse it can happen , cause as the existence and the adaptation of BTC is at a rising stage there's still a chance to invest and get a huge amount in return after few years of increment
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 12:15:17 PM
  I think some alt coins may lead you to have that chance, but it is really an effort to search and decide which one is. There are lots of them now but some of them (let's say 15) have good projects and vision. That is why we share our knowledge in these platforms though Smiley I am newbie here btw (late comer) Cheesy
Activity: 184
October 24, 2017, 12:12:04 PM
Everything is very difficult to predict, especially if you ask is a period of 7 years. But all can happen, before we ask how many times the money we'll get in the next 7 years we better ask if bitcoin will survive in that time frame?
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 12:11:54 PM
I think that you won't get a second chance as big as we had back then with Bitcoins. What I would do if I were you; invest in an altcoin of your choice, you will have more chances to gain more profits that way Cheesy.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
October 24, 2017, 12:07:59 PM

No it is a possibility and this is why people are still investing and hoarding their coins. The same thing is applicable to all Alt

coins. {People hope their investment will make them a millionaire} If someone told me last year that a bitcoin will be worth

$6000 in 2017, I would have strongly disagreed. { It was between $600 to $1000 in 2016 }  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
October 24, 2017, 11:59:24 AM
If you watch it carefully, bitcoins gained popularity due to the fact that it has gained too many users from all over the world in least time. If we take your target of a million bucks into consideration, Bitcoin needs to make ~20k times the current value which now looks too good to be true. Maybe some decade may show you such values but stick to the reality that possibilities of n times your investment go lesser as it gets more higher. It's not a reasonable amount that you are talking about, so I would say that dreams are good but we should live in reality.
Merit: 179
October 24, 2017, 11:43:05 AM
Yes I think it is possible. If BTC can increase by 60000x in 7 years, I don’t see why BTC cannot increase by 2000x for the next 7 years.

But of course, don’t put all your eggs in one basket. You should look at altcoins that are able to help you reach your goal.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
October 24, 2017, 11:30:57 AM
It is not impossible to happen but considering the current price of Bitcoin and the numbers of altcoins, Ithink you will have higher chance to invest in altcoins especially on their ICO rather than in Bitcoin. That is what I'm currently doing. I invested in Electroneum and other ICO hoping that it will give me good income in the future.
Activity: 153
October 24, 2017, 11:03:27 AM
My friend, your present $500 is unlikely to turn one million dollars in seven years. Because the current market and the previous market are two different markets. The previous ecosphere was very small, and it was completely comparable to the present, so I think it's impossible to rise so much. But if you buy bitcoin now, that would be a good choice.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
October 24, 2017, 10:33:07 AM

I don't think so because that will never be happened, That moment already gone. If you are waiting for that and you will never see that in the future. But if you are believe he possibility of the bitcoin price to worth a lot in the future and you can try to buy it.
Remember the limit of the bitcoin price is the sky. And you must understand about that because there is no maximum value in the crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: