Pages:
Author

Topic: 2nd chance at Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 2288 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 26, 2017, 12:22:32 AM
Surprises are everywhere, if your going to invest few hundred dollar on Bitcoin today and wait for another seven years if your fate that Bitcoin value will multiple to million dollar. it was not far to happen.

You may get million dollar by that time. Due to volatility of crypto currencies, Bitcoin value may turn to something that beyond our expectation.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 12:15:08 AM
If someone bought $100 of Bitcoin in 2010 and kept it until now, they would now have around $6 million.

Do you think the same could happen again in the next 7 years? If I now own $500 in Bitcoin could that be worth $1 million+ in the next 7 years? Or is it extremely unlikely for this increase to happen a second time?
bitcoin keeps on increasing, I think everybody will put the bitcoin on in their lives every day.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 12:12:32 AM
I do not think that the price of bitcoin can ever reach the level of one million dollars, especially in the next seven years. This would greatly affect the global economy and the consequences of this may be unpredictable. The price of bitcoin will grow, but not so quickly, with sharp ups and downs. However, no one can predict exactly this.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 11:54:01 PM
definitely not at that rate of course but as it seems it keeps increasing. Really depends on how many people start adopting it. if a big player like amazon starts accepting bitcoin or a major country legalizes it, we could be talking huge spikes in demand and thereby price but something of the 2010 to 2017 growth rate is not probable at all -
- zero.
Activity: 53
October 25, 2017, 11:49:58 PM
I doubt it will go up that many percentage, but there is still room for growth. As long as you're not losing money and bitcoin doesn't lose its buying power, that's what matters.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
October 25, 2017, 11:45:37 PM
It would not happen anymore, Bitcoin will not become a cent anymore. Lets pray for the bitcoin bubble to explode so we can see bitcoin gradually falling from 5k down to 1k.. Once it taps the 1k, the next top would be 12k or higher
If someone bought $100 of Bitcoin in 2010 and kept it until now, they would now have around $6 million.

Do you think the same could happen again in the next 7 years? If I now own $500 in Bitcoin could that be worth $1 million+ in the next 7 years? Or is it extremely unlikely for this increase to happen a second time?
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
October 25, 2017, 11:37:24 PM
You should not doubt bitcoin and just grab the chance or opportunity and buy a lot of bitcoin right now because there is no person that can tell if there will be a 2nd chance or 3rd chance or even 4th chance because it depends on your action. If you will take action then that is the time that you can tell yourself that you get the 2nd chance because nothing can happen if you will not take action and if you are just thinking and doubting then it will lead for no results or progress.
Activity: 18
October 25, 2017, 11:17:51 PM

I find your answer difficult, I would recommend altcoins
Activity: 175
October 25, 2017, 11:10:26 PM
surely it will happen, but will take 5-7 year if all goes well for Cryptocurrency. Altcoins are also can be our second chance .
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 11:07:17 PM
If BTC will continue to rise up, then those who holds it will end up as the winner. Alts would just be another way to increase your bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
October 25, 2017, 10:53:59 PM
Well anything is possible since we do not know what future holds but how likely it will happen it can be highly unlikely. Yes you can still be a millionaire but not for 7 years. We already missed that opportunity and that is the reason why people are investing in ICO hoping that it will give them huge profit.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 25, 2017, 10:46:33 PM

Possible! It could happen that is why i am doing a lot of efforts to earn a BTC for the future because i am expecting more expensive price of BTC in the future.

we still have time to earn more bitcoin for our future because if we have more bitcoin then when the price is increase, we can sell that bitcoin to make big money too. and i think if we can safe more bitcoin for a long term like more than 5 years, the bitcoin price will go to higher than now and i think no one will know how much the price later. we can only safe from now and preparing for the next higher price in future and there is possibility for btc to gets increase in next few years.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 09:01:55 PM

Bitcoin will still rise but not the same percentage of bitcoin in 2010 up to now. I think, It can grow up $100k in the future, so investing now is a great idea. You can also try to invest in altcoin.
Activity: 387
October 25, 2017, 08:40:25 PM

Possible! It could happen that is why i am doing a lot of efforts to earn a BTC for the future because i am expecting more expensive price of BTC in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
October 25, 2017, 08:04:02 PM
Well we will never know unless someone will try it today and wait until these next few years would come. That time (2010) I guess it is the risk that each investors take, where there is no assurance that bitcoin or the investment they have will boom in the future but they believed and invested and now they are just truly lucky that bitcoin is at its finest and hopefully be more in the future.
Activity: 26
October 25, 2017, 05:54:05 PM
I think the price will keep increasing. But it wont be that fast after now. It will be increasing slower after now.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
October 25, 2017, 05:49:36 PM

There will always be a limitation to how much something can grow. There are a limited amount of people here in the planet, and thus there is theoretically a limited amount of support and investors that Bitcoin will have. That doesn't mean Bitcoin won't grow anymore, it's just a way of saying that Bitcoin has grown a lot in the past time and now the growth may slow down.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
October 25, 2017, 05:48:01 PM

Bitcoin exist for 8 years so it will be very hard to say what will happen in 7 year, it's still very young so you also see what has happened these years, maybe soethinf unpredicted can happen in second 7 year. But I think it won't fall so much and then rise because it's now very high, if it fall, then there are some serious problems which will be hard to fix and will take years or it will die.
Activity: 8
October 25, 2017, 05:24:39 PM
I think its the wrong question when you ask like: can bitcoin increase x100 again ?
If you want to try to calculate future prices better look for the absolute increase in value.
When you ask if the value can go on growing at the same speed the answer is simply - yes it can.
Say in the last 12 months it was rising from 1000$ to 5000$, the increase in value was 4000$ in one year - and if people go on investing the same amounts of money into bitcoin it will grow another 4000$ in the next 12 months again.
IF the people go on investing like they do now- nobody knows for sure.
I think bitcoin will be REALLY MAINSTREAM in the next 2-5 Years.or call it mass adoption.
Its easy to imagine that at this point it will not only grow 4000$ a year. Maybe 10,000$ or even a lot more.

So with all this in mind, in 2025 Bitcoin will be worth between 0$ and 500,000$
 Grin

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
October 25, 2017, 04:50:01 PM
I always feel like, when I look back, I should kick myself for not hanging on to what I had.  However, hold now!  Bitcoin isn't done with it phenomenal growth yet.  I am serious!  One Bitcoin will be enough to buy a house with in 25 years.
Pages:
Jump to: