Pages:
Author

Topic: [350 GH/s] "Eligius" (experimental) pool: almost feeless PPS, hoppers welcome - page 22. (Read 116939 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
seems like the EU pool went down like half an hour ago
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
In my eternal quest to find a pool that doesn't go down often, I've again killed a pool...?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Noticed the same here. I'm in the US, so I tried to connect to the US pool. My miner gave me a connection problems message. Switching to the EU server, the message went away.
Activity: 14
I changed to the EU pool this morning, and it seems much better. The US pool appeared to be broken.
There were no long poll messages coming in, and I'd find ~5 consecutive invalid blocks in every 20-30.

Granted, I'm in the EU, but iirc it didn't use to be like that.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
phoenix: phoenix.exe -u http://YourAddress:[email protected]:8337 -k poclbm DEVICE=0 VECTORS BFI_INT* FASTLOOP AGGRESSION=6

Your first page shows pool.bitcoin.dashjr.org

While this link http://eligius.st/~artefact2/ shows

eu.mining.eligius.st:8337
us.mining.eligius.st:8337

Which address actually i have to connect?

Do you live nearer to Europe or the USA?

Europe = eu.mining.eligius.st
USA = us.mining.eligius.st
legendary
Activity: 1855
Merit: 1016
phoenix: phoenix.exe -u http://YourAddress:[email protected]:8337 -k poclbm DEVICE=0 VECTORS BFI_INT* FASTLOOP AGGRESSION=6

Your first page shows pool.bitcoin.dashjr.org

While this link http://eligius.st/~artefact2/ shows

eu.mining.eligius.st:8337
us.mining.eligius.st:8337

Which address actually i have to connect?
Activity: 140
I've pointed one GPU core at your pool. What kind of hashrate do you have so far? I'd like to have an idea of the variance I'm looking at.
Hey Luke,

thanks for setting up this pool, just have switched over from deepbit to even out the pools a bit.
One thing though: Could you please point out in your initial post that payments wont be valid until further 120 blocks have been generated? Not that I have a problem with that but I did not quite understand this until I've searched the forum for some time (was used to the instant payouts from deepbit).

Anyhow - keep up the great work!
Activity: 123
So I just noticed I "Generated" 0.01857484 today from your pool, I guess the system times out after a while and Pays us our remaining balance after a certain time frame?

Yes, I can't remember the exact timeout, but that's exactly what happened.

The pool will pay you after you balance gets over 1 BTC or after one week of inactivity.
Activity: 4
Restarted the US server... apparently my watchdog didn't trigger last night Sad
I might need to setup a testnet pool to do some pushpool debugging or something

1MX12iNFncGnuxja4xpwSF66Zx6xcA5hmY is getting a lot of work-not-in-log. Could you try regular poclbm from git and let me know if that has better results? Perhaps also try eu.mining.eligius.st?

That appears to fix it.  It appears that poclbm is getting a significantly higher accept rate.  I'll let it run all night and let you know how it goes.  Thanks!
Activity: 182
So I just noticed I "Generated" 0.01857484 today from your pool, I guess the system times out after a while and Pays us our remaining balance after a certain time frame?

Yes, I can't remember the exact timeout, but that's exactly what happened.
Activity: 846
Merit: 1000
The One and Only
Activity: 6
Up again!
Thanks Luke - I will be adding some more power tonight - my rig should be on my doorstep tonight.
1 x 5830 and 2x 5850
Hoping for 1000 Mhash
-Rudycoin
Activity: 731
Merit: 503
Libertas a calumnia
That pool had a lot of problems and downtime but I find it the best anyway, I just switched to the EU server and everything worked fine today, thanks Luke for your work!

On the technical side I would like to understand what happens when the various services stop working: what goes wrong that get fixed on restarting them?

EDIT: Err... as soon as I posted the pool went down! AAaaargh :-D Luuuukeeee! Smiley
Activity: 84
Not me that Luke, but id just like to say thanks for a wonderfull pool and all the effort you are and have put in so far.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
Restarted the US server... apparently my watchdog didn't trigger last night Sad
I might need to setup a testnet pool to do some pushpool debugging or something

1MX12iNFncGnuxja4xpwSF66Zx6xcA5hmY is getting a lot of work-not-in-log. Could you try regular poclbm from git and let me know if that has better results? Perhaps also try eu.mining.eligius.st?
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
The North Remembers
My balance is showing OK on the EU page. I have .9 BTC on the US server so I would like to at least get to the payment threshold on that sometime. Tongue
Activity: 84
Yes it is, there is a message on the stats page :

http://eligius.st/~artefact2/

However, even the eu one is saying i have submitted 0 shares in the past three hours, when im running at 800mh/s so i dont know if its the graph, server, or something else?
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
The North Remembers
Is the US server down? I can only connect to the EU one.
Pages:
Jump to: