Pages:
Author

Topic: 46% of last year's ICOs have failed already (Read 3844 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 05, 2018, 04:20:58 AM
Due to the market situation ,many ICOs have not been able to raise their targeted amount to fund their projects.When some manage to collect some ETH too ,they hit exchange and the price dump badly.Investors are complaining everywhere.The market is at a stand still and things are not sweet at all.We hope for the best though.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
The case is what we call fail?
Is postponement classified as fail? or as a scam already?
The case is that, every product needs time and 1-2 months is nothing..
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Last year were the proliferation of ponzi ICO's, they were all and mostly copycats of bitconnect and they all totally failed, the few that survived were those not within ponzi scope but the huge market bear befall on them
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
Here is in such still can be to believe. And these stories about 90% of scams and failed projects, right tired of hearing, all more or less the case.
Activity: 448
And some say that for this year around 90% of ICOs failed to reach the Exchange because it was a factor in the lack of knowledge of the development team on cryptocurrency.
Also caused because of the drop in Ethereum prices that are so deep from 1000 USD to 170 USD.
Yes, all ICO experienced a difficult thing this year and it looks like shitcoin will increase even more in the next year. Indeed there are also a number of successful ico and managed to reach the top 100 coins, but not many and can be counted.
Activity: 448
https://news.bitcoin.com/46-last-years-icos-failed-already/

• 46% of them are effectively dead already – despite raising over $104 million.
  • 902 crowdsales... 142 failed at the funding stage and a further 276 have since failed
For this, we need not an analysis of investors, but a mechanism that will contribute to their actual screening or verification of certain things so that ideal projects can be put into the market in which you can safely invest.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
And some say that for this year around 90% of ICOs failed to reach the Exchange because it was a factor in the lack of knowledge of the development team on cryptocurrency.
Also caused because of the drop in Ethereum prices that are so deep from 1000 USD to 170 USD.
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
September 20, 2018, 05:19:08 AM
It is really disappointing result for current and future ICO investor.But few projects are really doing great after ICO.
In my opinion more project will unfortunately die within 2018.These stats shows that ICO investor need to be more careful than before
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 02:45:07 PM
Last year, as in this year, many low-competitive ICOS opened, which brought almost no benefit to the world of blockchain, so such ICOS are doomed to ruin.
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
September 16, 2018, 05:35:04 PM
It's not that they failed completely, but their valuation in eth went down 80%, leaving them no money to spend. A few projects that I know of raised more than 30 million, which in todays market doesn't worth more than 4 million. A big cash crunch will happen, which will led to failure of many projects.
Activity: 266
September 16, 2018, 05:22:11 PM
I did not participate in bounty and airdrop companies in 2017. For the first time I met bounty and began to actively perform tasks in February 2018. Especially large earnings I did not work as it is not sold and not deduced Fiat not once. I keep it till better times. As a long term investment portfolio.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
September 15, 2018, 04:30:48 PM
It's true that most of the ICOS nowadays are either scam or failed. Most of the ICOs are failed because of the fluctuations of their payment currencies. However, I prefer investing in Airdrop coin than ICOs. I have invested in PRiVCY and got almost 80% return.
That’s very good to hear. Wow! Congratulations. I hope you will get more profit from the market in future. Now the prices started growing again, which is a good sign.
Activity: 322
https://www.soar.earth/
September 15, 2018, 04:29:06 PM
It seems to me that many more projects are dying. At the moment, participation in the ICOs brings a loss, because 80% is fraud. This industry is very dangerous.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 04:27:03 PM
There has been the failure of a huge number of ICOs which are nowhere to be found. I invested in one ICO I trusted so much and as at now, I am in a mess to lose all my money.
I am so sorry to hear you lost all your money. I hope you will recover all your savings with the help of cryptomarket. I wish you luck, maybe you can join a better bounty and then invest in some good coins and sell them at a profit.
Activity: 140
September 14, 2018, 03:39:03 AM
What is very bad in the market right now is that ICO's fraud rate is gradually rising. I think 80% of ICOs are now fraudulent, even if they have not disappeared, but their tokens have no effect!
Activity: 266
September 14, 2018, 03:34:31 AM
I'm sure this year statistics will be much more gloomy. just as sure that as the market unfolds and there will be decent regulation of projects, there will be a golden age for ICO
Activity: 238
September 14, 2018, 03:11:12 AM
There has been the failure of a huge number of ICOs which are nowhere to be found. I invested in one ICO I trusted so much and as at now, I am in a mess to lose all my money.
Activity: 180
September 14, 2018, 03:05:07 AM
Indeed in the year 2018, many new ICO projects. that's where this also triggered a large number of the ICO project scam. It could be because of lack of investor or maybe other things. but I think the numbers are indeed very much for that scam.
Activity: 17
September 14, 2018, 02:59:44 AM
The percentage of ruined ICO must be specified and used by different information sources. In any case, each investment must be considered separately.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 11, 2018, 06:08:13 PM
Death is inevitable for ICO projects that have no value. If there is an active team, it is possible to insist on holding it on behalf of the token.

An active team of a dead ico project is completely and utterly useless. I mean, the project is dead anyway so the team's activeness should have little to no impact. I think It's high time we start ignoring ico projects that has little to no value in their project. The days of whitepaper and ideas icos appears to be long gone.

Pages:
Jump to: