Pages:
Author

Topic: 46% of last year's ICOs have failed already - page 16. (Read 3873 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Be positive. Based on your data, 54% of ICO have been successful and are already creating and developing new technology and the market for crypto currency, which is already good.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
This is an astonishing statistic, but it's also a cruel fact.
Because the blockchain is still in development, these projects will be difficult to succeed.

This is not much. The number of unsuccessful ICOs is comparable to unsuccessful businesses in the "traditional economy". Such a situation is affected by a weak and not very innovative project or even copied from an already existing, weak team that does not care about the development of the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
for an area that is only beginning to emerge it is natural, it always has been when invented innovative technology like cars, Internet, etc.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
By this means there are 54% of successful ICO. In my opinion, this is not a bad number because it means many ICOs succeed, new ICO every day and within a month the hundreed ICO is on the market.
What is undeniable is that most of the ICO projects this year next year will die, because they have no value, the significance of their existence is just to confine the money, too many fraudulent projects arise. The popularity of ICO is just beginning to become more ICOs coming into the market and some of them will be the same situation because the products and services are of poor quality and do not have a strong community to support the project. ICO should be under regulation so as to maximize product quality and to protect investors from fraud.
Activity: 210
This is an astonishing statistic, but it's also a cruel fact.
Because the blockchain is still in development, these projects will be difficult to succeed.
Activity: 574
it's time to stop being surprised by this news. if last year or the year before ico projects were a novelty for most users, now it is considered to be quite ordinary projects. a lot of people decided to create their own projects and because of the fact that the companies that create were quite weak, such figures on dead projects and appear.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
What is undeniable is that most of the ICO project this year next year will die, because they have no value, the significance of their existence is to encircle money only, appear too many too many fraud project.
Your guess is correct. Because most ICO projects now account for 90% of the scam projects created by hackers. I personally spent over $ 500 on these scam projects
Activity: 98
it is very bad news for the world of crypto, most likely this is due to the absence of ads from google, facebook, and twitter, so the developers also lost the promotion to attract investors
Activity: 200
Many ICO don't deliver anything nor deliver in time. A true MVP, and execution in time should be the key. You should check NeoPlace project Wink

Activity: 210
Merit: 24
Yes, the percentage of failed blockchain projects is really huge. This is due to the fact that many begin ICO read in order to earn money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Unfortunately, the majority of ICO projects are fraud. Now I noticed that after the coin enters the market, its price in rare cases gives even x2. I try to choose ICO more qualitatively.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
this will rise to a much larger %

old established projects with proven time tested dev teams are far better bets
Activity: 169
yes that's true many ico's fail because they are not ready and have a very bad strategy.
professional team is in need in this case.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I totally agree with this. 2017 was a bull year for cryptos and a lot of people invested in it. But most of those people got into it because of FOMO and once the bear market came they all started dumping.
Activity: 182
Perhaps the project that has failed now is far more than 46%, because many ICOs in the bear market in the first half of this year died, so I think that this figure should be more than 70% now.Now is not the best time to invest in ico, ico's miracle only happened last year.
Yes, the situation on the market has had a negative impact on the ICO, but this does not mean that the investment in ICO has died. At the moment, there are many ICOs that collect money and have development prospects and interesting ideas.
Activity: 672
It's not such a bad statistics, actually. A lot of people say that 90 to 99% of all ICOs projects are the complete scam.
It's risky and everyone knew that.
Activity: 434
Perhaps the project that has failed now is far more than 46%, because many ICOs in the bear market in the first half of this year died, so I think that this figure should be more than 70% now.Now is not the best time to invest in ico, ico's miracle only happened last year.
Activity: 84
We can say still its not bad at all as many projects still hanging around and fighting for life but main thing is these ICO's devs need to do some hard work and give more solid projects for attraction as  peoples want some good return of investment and this can give if you have good unique idea for your project without this most probably chance these figures are going to increase
Activity: 196
oh really?. that's so many ICO's failed but I think that 46% some of them are scam, I hope this year people should do research the ICO's before investing their money.
Activity: 105
In the market, there will always be crypto currency and unfair ICO, but this is only a small part of the market. Just more carefully approach the selection of the ICO project and you will get a profit. It is also possible that ICO who fell still grow up.
Pages:
Jump to: