Pages:
Author

Topic: 46% of last year's ICOs have failed already - page 18. (Read 3872 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Personally for me, this situation was quite expected. Now, almost every day different ICO projects are launched, as a result there are many options, and there is not enough investment for everyone.
Activity: 294
Yes, there were many ICO failures. This is due to several key factors - first of all, short sales management, lack of sufficient financing and instability of BTC prices. Of course, a big role is played by the fact that after the collection of funds, the project team ceases to develop it. Therefore, I recommend that before joining the bounty, or investing, carefully study the meaning of the project and its team. In turn, I can recommend a strong project with a strong team - it Countinghouse. In my signature there are links to the project. Good luck friend.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Why I feel that the proportion is still too low. I feel that many projects are basically the same. Nothing new. Is it just my feeling? The block chain is still a lack of innovation.
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
https://news.bitcoin.com/46-last-years-icos-failed-already/

• 46% of them are effectively dead already – despite raising over $104 million.
  • 902 crowdsales... 142 failed at the funding stage and a further 276 have since failed
Wow, going to sell all of my ICO coins, until now I lost a lot of money.
Hope this trend wont last long.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Looks more like 95% from looking at threads on here.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
46% is very big, I can not imagine how the funds spent by investors if investing in ICO failed, but investors are also benefited by some ICO who continue to develop projects to date even have a high rate
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
We investors and the industry is getting mature little by little. If there is good projects at the same time then we can keep our hopes alive for the future.
Activity: 140
Most of them are failed now, and what about this 2018 ico's ?? what should we do with their coins now? can anyone give us some tips whether to hold or sell coins from 2018 ico's , regarding our experiences with 2017 ico's
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
This is not a good development in the cryptospace. The statistics is discouraging to investors but I feel is common for most start-ups to fail at the early stage even in the traditional business community. It is necessary for investors to be well acquainted with all the information about the ICO project there are supporting and measure the risk before getting in. Failure is a possibility as most ICOs are start-ups or even ideas.
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Far more than 46%, I have seen an authoritative ICO project analysis post before. It points out that last year's ICO survival rate was only 5%! 90% are false ico! 5% is a real failed project!
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Far more than 46%, I have seen an authoritative ICO project analysis post before. It points out that last year's ICO survival rate was only 5%! 90% are false! 5% is failure!
Activity: 266
You are absolutely correct that most of the ICOs are failed. Because from last few times maximum ICOs just thinking about to collect more & more money because they don't have strong backup team, don't have community support and also they don't have good concept to developed their project. And these maximum ICOs copy the already running concepts. And simultaneously big markets downfall and bad news about to ban the crypto currencies is also the main cause of scam ICOs.
But there are some good ICOs are still available in market for investment and they will also gave good return in long term.
So choose wisely before to investing in any ICO.

Fail because scammers or they fail to develop their project because the comprison. But actually They all just wanted some quick money and once they got that money that they wanted, the pulled out and left the projects to fail. What people don't know is that when you are investing in an ICO because we can loss 100% money.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Investments in ICO are associated with a large number of risks, since this area is not regulated. There are both trade risks (a decrease in the price of tokens or a drop in the value of the cryptocurrency, the bankruptcy of the company, etc.) and nontrading - in particular, ordinary fraud. 70% of the investment is vanished in the thin air. It is necessary to regulate this area.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I agree with such statements. After all, most projects in the past year personally did not deserve my trust. It seems to me that many could successfully work, but the situation was affected by a drop in the price of BTC.
Activity: 158
It is necessary to control the distribution of funds received on sale. Can create a special fund or something like that. Tongue
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
https://news.bitcoin.com/46-last-years-icos-failed-already/

• 46% of them are effectively dead already – despite raising over $104 million.
  • 902 crowdsales... 142 failed at the funding stage and a further 276 have since failed

I believe that  this is still not bad statistic. I would expect something 70-80%. Unfortunately last time I see  only scammers
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
It's natural selection. Not all ICOs survive. Some projects are more promising, others are drowning. The difficulty is to recognize in time on which ship you are sailing. And always have your own lifeboat in case of a storm.
Activity: 140

That's why the market needs regulation, which everyone is so afraid of. There will be some inconvenience. there may be taxes, but people will be insured from the fact that their money will simply disappear together with the team that collected them. Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
This is a surprising number, and it worries me.
Because so many ICO projects fail, is it still worth investing in ICO?
Activity: 420
These are very scary figures, but I think that this is far from the limit, because today very many people do not count and do not look at statistics, because it is no longer necessary and it is clear that today people no longer trust the ICO and are very careful about choice.
Pages:
Jump to: