Pages:
Author

Topic: 46% of last year's ICOs have failed already - page 14. (Read 3872 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Personally completely agree with you on that analogy, I am also concerned about this stuuation. Now it is more and more difficult to find good projects with a big future in the crypto space.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
https://news.bitcoin.com/46-last-years-icos-failed-already/

• 46% of them are effectively dead already – despite raising over $104 million.
  • 902 crowdsales... 142 failed at the funding stage and a further 276 have since failed
This will all hurt many, eliminating the confidence of investors, managers, and bounty hunters. What is undeniable is that most of the ICO projects this year next year will die, because they have no value, the significance of their existence is just to confine the money, too many fraudulent projects arise.

true they may ever be no more value maybe they make a new one or more project that has a capability to be one of the best that we can be able to see for like more upgraded and more good than for some old projects.
Activity: 42
Merit: 20
That's why many countries are banning their citizens from investing in ico. But the ban can be very good when government is preventing its citizens from investing wrongly.
I'm sure the future of ico will decrease because the developers will continue to race to make the best ico.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
I have some ICOs I participated in but they are nothing but shit. Am now just feeling bad about hype ICO, when I get fund again, I will participate in selected ICO.  
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
This is a very terrible statistics and I think that it is fair, for some projects we still do not know the truth, what they do and how they develop projects today? Maybe they just immigrate the work? I think that this is possible.
Activity: 147
Merit: 8
What is undeniable is that most of the ICO project this year next year will die, because they have no value, the significance of their existence is to encircle money only, appear too many too many fraud project.
I don't think it will be necessary to wait until next year. Most of the ICO will be eliminated this year. The market will be more stable next year than this year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
Yes it is sad statistics. Many people lost their money. It is necessary for the state to take control of this matter.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
No, let's talk about Socratus because crypto projects start to grow
brand new
Activity: 0
I think you underestimated the number of failed ICOs. I think that not only 46%, but more than 70% of ICOs are failing. The so-called successful ICOs are not really achieving their goals. Their so-called success is only Successfully achieved a soft or hard cap.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

• 902 crowdsales... 142 failed at the funding stage and a further 276 have since failed
This will all hurt many, eliminating the confidence of investors, managers, and bounty hunters. What is undeniable is that most of the ICO projects this year next year will die, because they have no value, the significance of their existence is just to confine the money, too many fraudulent projects arise.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
I do not know where you got this statistics from, but I do not think so many projects were a failure.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
46% is not a controversy or a rate that will not appear in the eye. In particular, the fact that this market is new and the fact that individuals who pay much attention to such details are another factor that will affect these investments. If you need to do a simple mathematical calculation, 46 out of every 100 procs come out scam. Moreover, statistics on how much profit or loss are made by successful projects are not mentioned. So in this context, it is probable that the projects that cause the investor to be distressed and harmed.
Activity: 238
I agree, a lot of projects are closed, even without going to the exchange , but there are those who go to the exchange, too, are closed( sadly
Activity: 47
The number of failed ICO projects is even greater than this, and as many as 90% of false ICO projects in the market this year, which is why people are now afraid to invest in ICO!
Activity: 228
Merit: 10

No statistics are really bad but don't forget that we are anticipating for the better times from now on, all the world need to make a decision about cryptocurrency and then we would gain some more stability.
Activity: 1036
This is an absolutely normal trend. The competition in this market is very high, so just create a blockchain gaming platform or a financial ecosystem with its crypto card is no longer enough to get a softcap. Good projects always get the money and outright garbage always flies to the trash. People should only blame themselves for giving their money to companies only with white toilet paper.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250

yes, I have to agree with that data. even I think the current number is increasing. but there are many developer teams who say that bounty attendees have no effect on their project. but they forget with many of their projects just for how to make quick money.
Activity: 87
There are many ICOs presented with nice and better projects which do not continue because there was no financial support. This ICO can`t established the improvements of their technology and so "puff" in the air. It would be unfortunate since most of the ICOs have innovative and sophisticated projects that if realized would create better improvements to the community. Thus, we should support innovative and better projects that we think might help the community.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Im not suprising for this news since we all known that most ico project have no intension to develop their project and the developer are create project to scam the investor, this is only indicate that we need to be careful to invest in any ico project make sure the project have a unique concept and the community are trusted.
Activity: 224
ICO is almost always a hot investment. But now it is a very risky time for investors, as ico prices are always down. And they can make you lose money if you invest in them.
Pages:
Jump to: