Pages:
Author

Topic: 46% of last year's ICOs have failed already - page 22. (Read 3872 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 13
It's not surprising, most of them simply copy existing projects in the hope of earning easy money. People should better study these projects, then they would not lose money.
Activity: 936
Merit: 100
with a present percentage of 46% ico failure now I think it should be better, last year ico is very much popping up and now there are many ico emerging, but i hope now ico will be much more successful than last year.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
https://news.bitcoin.com/46-last-years-icos-failed-already/

• 46% of them are effectively dead already – despite raising over $104 million.
  • 902 crowdsales... 142 failed at the funding stage and a further 276 have since failed

In my opinion, this is very alarming and bad for the industry, this will put the industry in a bad light, I hope in the future, something should be done for the sake of investors, maybe we really need a regulation for this to stop this bad ICOS.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
So 46 percent failed, but 54 succeeded, this day is a very good figure, look at the statistics, at the moment about 80% is not possible and it is very sad!
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
I also have a bad feeling about the new project nowadays. Looks like they're so totally different compared to old ICO project.
ICO project now is just thinking about money and does not intend to focus more on building their projects.
This is evidenced that many ICO now are failed to continue his project.

Yes I agree mate, there are so many ICOs and Pre-ICOs launch in the forum every day that it is hard to determine what are scam or not. If you carefully scrutinize it then you may find a good ICO that might give you a good return but even those ICOs that are honest with their intentions and project is affected by the bad ones because investors are losing faith in ICOs due to the fact that the value of the coin when launch on an exchange dump and investors may wait for sometime before they have some profits or they would just wait for the coin to be available in the exchanges because there are times when the team take some time to be listed in exchanges.

Years ago, ICOs are good because only a few are scam but in 2017, it is the year when there are so many ICOs that are launch up to now and maybe just like the traditional business, an average of 10% of them would prosper and others would just eventually be worthless.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
I also have a bad feeling about the new project nowadays. Looks like they're so totally different compared to old ICO project.
ICO project now is just thinking about money and does not intend to focus more on building their projects.
This is evidenced that many ICO now are failed to continue his project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

• 902 crowdsales... 142 failed at the funding stage and a further 276 have since failed
Wow that's a really sad news Although everyone expected a late chunk of ico to fail. It's getting more and now important to properly research the ico by yourself
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Last year 46% projects are failed but this year from starting of 2018 most of the ico failed maybe more than 90% ico are way lesser than ico price . Even some projects just raised below sift so even refused refund investors money.

Totally agree. 80% are just scam, plus 5-7% can't make it out themselves and realize their projects. And in the end if the day when offer is too huge, money of investors divides and channels, so many good idead and projects just can't raise
Activity: 308
Last year 46% projects are failed but this year from starting of 2018 most of the ico failed maybe more than 90% ico are way lesser than ico price . Even some projects just raised below sift so even refused refund investors money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
That's actually not too bad, only 142 out of over 900 failed at their initial funding round? I would have expected it to be more like 50-60%. I guess there is still hope to turn a decent investment from investing in ICOs if you pick the right ones, and invest the right amount (and early too).
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
The reason of failure of many ICO is that there were many bad news flouting in the market from last many months and market was dropped significantly and people don't want to go through a new ICO whose future is not known to anyone. Many ICO not even reach there softcap but some good ICO's give good returns to their investors.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
As a rule, investors do not wait until the developers implement their projects, buy tokens at a discount to ICO and immediately all sell when ROI = 200% or more. It seems to me that the implementation of projects is not of interest to investors or developers.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
The projects that failed from last year were never really set up or even ready to be in the market. They all just wanted some quick money and once they got that money that they wanted, the pulled out and left the projects to fail. What people don't know is that when you are investing in an ICO you should have it in mind that you might lose your money to scammers.
Activity: 630

I think a lot of it is due to the increasing competition of new similar ICO's being released every day. To be successful it has to be unique or the first to the market. Gaming tokens are not unique, but age of dragons is a unique game so i think it will be a good project to be a part of.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Because among them there were very few truly worthwhile projects, most simply wanted to earn some easy money.I hope this situation can be resolved this year.
Activity: 32
Wow, it is rather good index. Here at the forum they like to say that 90% of all ICO are Scam. In general, it is a normal index. Like in real life few companies become successful,blockchain projects can not alwaysshow the growth.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
hi, this is kind of a good news, shitcoin are dying so it is easier for us to choose among the good ones, let's invest yeah
Activity: 196
I believe 46% is too low.

I also think that the number should be much bigger than 46%. Actually there're only few ICOs that really finished creating their products and their tokens have real usage. I assume that about 10% of all ICOs have real value , others will devalue in some time.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
I believe 46% is too low.
Activity: 504
Yes, such statistics make us think that it is very important now to make the right decisions, just think what you can do today to protect yourself tomorrow, I think there is a solution, you just need to think and make such a service, it will be invaluable.
Pages:
Jump to: