Pages:
Author

Topic: 46% of last year's ICOs have failed already - page 21. (Read 3872 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I see them or most of those who started ico just making the most of profit, I doubt they seriously have any desire to develop and contribute fully to this
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
Yes, and that was pretty expected. Nowadays many ICOs are launched everyday with the result that there are so many projects in the market. Many of them are fraud projects formed just to scams people. May of them have no idea behind their project, just want to raise money. Actually it has become so easy to start an ICO that even you can also launch it. This is the main reason that why many ICOs are failing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
Unfortunately yes. I have 4 coins bought on different ICOs last year. For each was spent 1 Ethereum, totaling 4 Eth. Now they all four together cost almost 1 Ether. But others were quite successful, even after I sold some, they continued to grow.
lol, its really sad for you, when you hold a coin, it can go down everyday, when you sold then this coin is going high. i think no need to get 2* profit. just sold it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
https://news.bitcoin.com/46-last-years-icos-failed-already/

• 46% of them are effectively dead already – despite raising over $104 million.
  • 902 crowdsales... 142 failed at the funding stage and a further 276 have since failed
ICO is like playing gambling. We can not win 100% with ICO. If we are lucky, we can make a profit from ICO projects. but most people lose
brand new
Activity: 0
I agree with this because most of the ICOs last year are not trustworthy. ICO become a trend last year that most of them are just acquiring funds through desprate investors who need to gain profits because of the bitcoin's price drop. This make the ICOs reputation low but on the other hand, investors now is much aware about the future of the ICO they are investing. Cheesy
Activity: 18
It's obvious. Investors themselves are to blame for this. Some projects even look like a scam. However, there are many people who are ready to invest money. You can always face scam. But with a deeper analysis of the project, the probability decreases strongly
Activity: 378
This is a good result. Many projects have survived and I am very happy about it. ICO industry is becoming very strong and of high quality.
Activity: 56
   I use ICO Vireo and I am very pleased. I recommend this project if you want to cooperate with a reliable and proven ICO.
Activity: 602
Activity: 130
Merit: 5
https://news.bitcoin.com/46-last-years-icos-failed-already/

• 46% of them are effectively dead already – despite raising over $104 million.
  • 902 crowdsales... 142 failed at the funding stage and a further 276 have since failed

2017 is consider the golden year of ICO but despite of this 46% of them failed to deliver their promises. I think bulk of this failures is because lack of vision of the project. They are only good at paper but delivering what they stated in the whitepaper are not seen in the end results.
Activity: 233
I just do not understand why there are so many new projects. They just do not make any sense, they copy the existing projects.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
ICO failures are adopted by several factors, first, short management of quality sales; secondly, the lack of good Funding to goal an ICO; third, token / coin movements that tend to decline during sales and fourth, unstable bitcoin prices as a benchmark of some ICO.
Activity: 434
I certainly understand how many scams there are among ICO projects, but I did not know how many ICO projects simply fail. This is a very sad statistic, as this is what happened last year, and this year it is even worse.
Activity: 392
Truthfully a 54% success rate is pretty damn good.  Obviously more of them can fail but overall I'd say those are pretty good odds of getting into an ICO that will possibly be profitable on the short term as well as the long term.

indeed not all ico can succeed, we must be smart to choose ico to invest, and last year a lot of ico that failed,
and certainly this year may be more and more that fails if a project is not really good and attract investors
Activity: 24
Truthfully a 54% success rate is pretty damn good.  Obviously more of them can fail but overall I'd say those are pretty good odds of getting into an ICO that will possibly be profitable on the short term as well as the long term.
Activity: 57
Let the market grow more and wait for it and then you can do your investment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Statistics today is very sad, I will not argue because today every forum member observes such statistics, it is probably a sign that it is time for us to be more united and defend our positions, probably there is no need to miss the opportunity to punish those who are guilty of something.
Activity: 798
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
As you can see today, most of today's icons are failing to reach their targets and successful ico at the time of sale but in reality the ICO project is not progressing and not running according to its roadmap.
So if you want to invest should be more careful because many projects that his party just looking for profit only from ico then not run the project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
Only real scams and real failed projects (bad management, insufficient risk assessment etc) should be qualified as failed ICO's....I see to many people badmouthing projects that simply weren't able to stay at ICO price....is that a failed ICO. Most ICO's have nothing but an idea after raising so much money, shouldn't we at least give them some time to actually build something from that idea?

For example, Wepower was really hyped, but after ICO it dropped quite a lot and now isn't worth that much anymore...but is it a failed (hyped) project? The project conditions didn't change....they even had the same roadmap, albeit a lot of new additions once they could actually start.

To me failed projects are only the actual scams, and projects that were merely designed to bring in as much money in a short amount of time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
It is bit too early to say that so many ICOs are dead, many projects still need to mature. People tend to think that if an ICO has not made a x2 then it has to be a bad business. That makes no sense.
Pages:
Jump to: