Pages:
Author

Topic: [500 GH/s]HHTT -Selected Diff/Stratum/PPLNS/Paid Stales/High Availability/Tor - page 3. (Read 56345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
Its not looking good , HHTT is such an awesome pool too. I hope things get better.

It had to happen, from time to time each and every pool has some long and unlucky period. I fear a lot more the fact that HHTT is not growing, we need to grow at least as much as difficulty grows.

Let's hope that the third batch of Avalons gives us at least one more TH/s.

spiccioli.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
Its not looking good , HHTT is such an awesome pool too. I hope things get better.
Activity: 336
Ouch!  No blocks for three days.   Tongue
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
has been way off lately.
wonder if too many units (on the pool) have too many HW errors and that is affecting pool performance or is it just that the pool's hashing power growth hasn't kept up with the networks? a lot of smaller miners have dropped off the pool too

I suspect it is just a bad luck streak. This pool has the lowest rejected block rate of any pool I have mined on. HW errors should be mining equipment specific, not pool specific right.

Hw errors are caused by hardware and not by the pool you're mining on and difficulty today just increased by 20% more or less  while hhtt pool is just a little more powerful than it was a couple of weeks ago.

More hashing power needed to tame variance (aka bad luck).

spiccioli

What is with the bad luck this week? 6 blocks found in the last 7 days to date? 50% less than expected. Arrgh.
legendary
nec sine labore
has been way off lately.
wonder if too many units (on the pool) have too many HW errors and that is affecting pool performance or is it just that the pool's hashing power growth hasn't kept up with the networks? a lot of smaller miners have dropped off the pool too

I suspect it is just a bad luck streak. This pool has the lowest rejected block rate of any pool I have mined on. HW errors should be mining equipment specific, not pool specific right.

Hw errors are caused by hardware and not by the pool you're mining on and difficulty today just increased by 20% more or less  while hhtt pool is just a little more powerful than it was a couple of weeks ago.

More hashing power needed to tame variance (aka bad luck).

spiccioli
has been way off lately.

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
has been way off lately.
Difficulty should adjust in the next 24 hours too.
Glad to see the pool is still hanging in there -- FD needs to update the OP to 2+ Th/s from 500 Gh/s

Wow a whole day with no blocks found. Time for some better luck!

Is there some special incantation we can all chant?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
Glad to see the pool is still hanging in there -- FD needs to update the OP to 2+ Th/s from 500 Gh/s
hmm still no payment for block found at 2013-07-19 19:27:37   

It's showing as owed. You'll get it in 30 min or less, after the next hour change.

HHTT's system is superior IMO to eligius, with the never ending payment queue.
Activity: 102
hmm still no payment for block found at 2013-07-19 19:27:37   
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
A work around for WIndows - you can hold down your left mouse button and select the text you want to look at and it turns inverse == light on dark.   Or just hit CTL-A  - then left click anywhere on the page to unselect the text when you are done.
legendary
nec sine labore
still waiting Smiley

Variance has creeped back in since the jump in difficulty.

we need moar power if we want less variance Smiley

spiccioli

ps. fireduck, please, dark background light foreground, light background dark foreground Wink
still waiting Smiley

Variance has creeped back in since the jump in difficulty.
finally a nice run again  Grin
legendary
nec sine labore
yeah the found block list is shorter, saves scolling Smiley

Yes, but the miner's found blocks list got shortened as well, I'd say that the miner's one should remain complete with every found block.

spiccioli
yeah the found block list is shorter, saves scolling Smiley
Difficulty is 26.2 Million now.
Pages:
Jump to: