Pages:
Author

Topic: [500 GH/s]HHTT -Selected Diff/Stratum/PPLNS/Paid Stales/High Availability/Tor - page 4. (Read 56345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
I hope you didn't use up all the blocks yesterday, I switched 13 Gh/s over last night and haven't seen a single one go by today...  Sad

Rest assured, I have a few more six-blocks-days ready... but I can't use them all one after another otherwise we risk to become addicted Smiley

I have the feeling though that fireduck made some little changes/fixes to the pool's home page, am I the only one to have noticed these changes?

spiccioli
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
I hope you didn't use up all the blocks yesterday, I switched 13 Gh/s over last night and haven't seen a single one go by today...  Sad
legendary
nec sine labore
and another one today  Grin

Six by now and one more hour to go before midnight GMT+2  Cool

spiccioli

ps we need new suckers, difficulty is going to reach 26 millions soon.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
haha tought i would find you posting here, just saw it  Cheesy
legendary
nec sine labore
Four blocks in the first six hours of the day  Grin

spiccioli
How do some of the miners set a dynamic difficulty. I had a sticky beak and some miners are using several different difficulty settings.  

I run multiple miners and run them at different difficulties depending on their hashing speed - some at 32, some at 16, some at 8, and one of them at 2.  (I have a miner running a single USB Block Erupter that runs on a Raspberry PI system.  I run that one at difficulty 2.)  They all use the same BitCoin address as the user name, they just tack on different difficulties.
think they are using several miners then
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
How do some of the miners set a dynamic difficulty. I had a sticky beak and some miners are using several different difficulty settings.   
legendary
nec sine labore
and 1 right after that,
i tried to setup the amazon aws thingie, but im stuck at adding arn:aws:sns:us-west-2:615289640696:hhtt-block to my account somewhere, dont know where
have set up an alarm to monitor my miner Smiley

I'm sorry, I've never used AWS and alarms, I really don't know where to start  Huh

spiccioli
and 1 right after that,
i tried to setup the amazon aws thingie, but im stuck at adding arn:aws:sns:us-west-2:615289640696:hhtt-block to my account somewhere, dont know where
have set up an alarm to monitor my miner Smiley
legendary
nec sine labore
LOL.  Feeling a little lonely around here, Spiccioli?

Yeah,

I'm self appointed unofficial PR man of this pool... so I'm trying to do my work as best as I can Smiley

Anyway, it was five yesterday!   Cool

spiccioli

LOL.  Feeling a little lonely around here, Spiccioli?
legendary
nec sine labore
Aaaannndddd three! four! Smiley

I see a little lower hashing power today, I know this pool just keeps going, it can become boring mining here after a while, no lost mining, no lost income, no need to change server name/ip address every few hours, no hassles... once a miner is configured for HHTT you can go on holidays and forget your money printer for a while.

We're fortunate that Avalons sometimes get stuck and need a hard reset  Roll Eyes

spiccioli
legendary
nec sine labore
bad luck... an orpahan block tonight Sad

spiccioli

What happens to the block reward for orphaned blocks ?

You don't get it, since block does not exist anymore.

spiccioli
Activity: 257
Merit: 250

spiccioli

What happens to the block reward for orphaned blocks ?
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.

spiccioli

Psst! Be quiet. If fireduck fixes that typo I'll have to rewrite my script!

Oops... sorry Smiley

On a more serious note, I see that on your report there is no CDF for HHTT, is this because you need more data or...?

spiccioli

Yes, more data. HHTT doesn't publish shares per round so the CDF can't be calculated, and the hashrate estimate has significant error bounds.
legendary
nec sine labore

spiccioli

Oops... sorry Smiley

On a more serious note, I see that on your report there is no CDF for HHTT, is this because you need more data or...?

spiccioli
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.

spiccioli

legendary
nec sine labore

spiccioli
Pages:
Jump to: