Pages:
Author

Topic: [500 GH/s]HHTT -Selected Diff/Stratum/PPLNS/Paid Stales/High Availability/Tor - page 10. (Read 56345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
'Variance', is a myth and a scare tactic that takes advantage of people's insecurities and greed.  Tongue

What?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variance

Its a psy-op that makes miners choose pure PPS or DGM and thus takes luck/chance out of the equation.

I try not to look at PPS and DGM pool stat pages because seeing all those uber low payouts gives me a headache.
legendary
Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003
nec sine labore
Back at the 500 GH/s level again... we just need a couple more Avalons or a bunch of Asicminer blades to reach the 1-block-a-day (on average) level... come on! Smiley

spiccioli
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
'Variance', is a myth and a scare tactic that takes advantage of people's insecurities and greed.  Tongue

What?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variance
legendary

legendary
nec sine labore
And another ! lol..

Great news! Pool needs to reach at least 1 TH/s IMHO before variance stops being such an issue as it is now.

Let's hope current low fees plus increasing hash-rate make other switch to this pool Wink

spiccioli
legendary
And another ! lol..

I'm back with my block findin 5850 and 7870 for some more 'high' risk 420 diff (or more) FUN. wooot !

Has anyone thought of setting up a HHTT mining addy for donations that will help Fireduck with the deficit ?

If FD sets it up, I'll pledge 430-520mhash/s, eg. one gpu for 8hours per week. 
legendary
nec sine labore
Block found!  Grin

This pool needs a few more hundred GH/s to take off!

I see no ASIC miner blades here... where are they?

spiccioli
legendary
nec sine labore
A couple more Avalons for a few days could give a nice push...

Let's hope they come...

spiccioli
legendary
nec sine labore
@FD,

Block found yesterday but no payout?!?

Maybe waiting for 120 confirmations.

spiccioli
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
@FD,

Block found yesterday but no payout?!?
When was the last time HHTT found a block?

2013-04-17 16:48:19. Found blocks are listed under the miners list on front page.

The PPLNS piece didn't even enter my mind. If you find your user hash in the miner list you can confirm your PPLNS share.
Activity: 674
Merit: 500
It is now PPLNS (not PPS) so payouts occur when a block is found.

FD needs to edit the portion of the page that talks about payouts...

When was the last time HHTT found a block?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
It is now PPLNS (not PPS) so payouts occur when a block is found.

FD needs to edit the portion of the page that talks about payouts...
I mined definitely more than .0001 BTC and the mining was at least four days ago.  I'm wondering why I never received a payout.

Ah, then I will need to leave it to fireduck. I'm just a random third party. Smiley
Hi, when slush was ddos'd about five days ago I mined on your pool for about ten hours, but never received a payout.  I'm hashing at 1,200 Mhash/sec.  How long do you have to mine on HHTT before you are eligible for a payout?

I used stratum.hhtt.1209k.com port 3333 and my bitcoin address as the username.  Password doesn't matter right?

You can see your stats/credit on the front page if you scroll down to the big miner list. The payout info is near the bottom:

If the balance for an address is greater than 1.0 BTC, a payout is done.
If the balance for an address is greater than 0.25 BTC and the last payout was more than 24 hours ago, a payout is done.
If the balance for an address is greater than 0.001 BTC and the last payout was more than 3 days ago, a payout is done.
Payouts are automatic and cannot be requested. These rules are run at the start of each hour.

All I can guess without knowing your payment hash to check the chart is you mined less than .25 BTC and it was less than 3 days ago? Sounds like you mined 5 days ago, though.

I mined definitely more than .0001 BTC and the mining was at least four days ago.  I'm wondering why I never received a payout.
Hi, when slush was ddos'd about five days ago I mined on your pool for about ten hours, but never received a payout.  I'm hashing at 1,200 Mhash/sec.  How long do you have to mine on HHTT before you are eligible for a payout?

I used stratum.hhtt.1209k.com port 3333 and my bitcoin address as the username.  Password doesn't matter right?

You can see your stats/credit on the front page if you scroll down to the big miner list. The payout info is near the bottom:

If the balance for an address is greater than 1.0 BTC, a payout is done.
If the balance for an address is greater than 0.25 BTC and the last payout was more than 24 hours ago, a payout is done.
If the balance for an address is greater than 0.001 BTC and the last payout was more than 3 days ago, a payout is done.
Payouts are automatic and cannot be requested. These rules are run at the start of each hour.

All I can guess without knowing your payment hash to check the chart is you mined less than .25 BTC and it was less than 3 days ago? Sounds like you mined 5 days ago, though.

Activity: 392
Merit: 251
FD,

Any chance to add the following:

1.  Current shares for the pool in current round
2.  Luck meter for each round (going back perhaps 40-50 blocks)
3.  Individual stats that show shares per block

Just a few things I enjoy seeing on other pools that are more block based like DGM or PPLNS (i.e., not PPS).

Thanks for the consideration!

Yeah, I think I can swing that.

That would be nice. How about a block history API, if you have time?

Yeah, I've been meaning to do that forever.

In like of the recent theft from ozcoin, I no longer regret the real inconvenient place I have the payment code running even with all the trouble it occasionally gives me.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
FD,

Any chance to add the following:

1.  Current shares for the pool in current round
2.  Luck meter for each round (going back perhaps 40-50 blocks)
3.  Individual stats that show shares per block

Just a few things I enjoy seeing on other pools that are more block based like DGM or PPLNS (i.e., not PPS).

Thanks for the consideration!

Yeah, I think I can swing that.

That would be nice. How about a block history API, if you have time?
Pages:
Jump to: