Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 11. (Read 51398 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 09:29:59 AM
Risky investment I think right now but also good becoming price is low just buy 20%
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 09:28:36 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
I am not really an expert but i can say that investing your $500 on neo is also one of the best investment and neo is always on top altcoins so there is no doubt that your $500 can definitely increased on the month of october.
Activity: 60
September 15, 2018, 09:10:09 AM
I advise you to invest this amount in the ETH and hold the coins until the end of the year.  Then, as the price grows, I advise you to sell coins and invest in EOS for a long term.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 05:51:52 AM
this year the maximum you can buy a coin only in the short term. hold coins do not see the point with such a market
Activity: 124
September 13, 2018, 04:45:39 PM
I would have invested so much in BTC now and sold coins at the end of the year.  And then when the price falls again, BTC would buy again.
Activity: 183
September 11, 2018, 04:13:15 PM
I think that now it is best to invest in NEM, NEO and Zcash. And in principle, 500 dollars will be enough. I would like to buy Ethereum and Bitcoin as well.
It seems to me better to invest such amount in BTC and ETH because by the end of the year the price for these coins will grow faster than for other coins.
Activity: 123
September 11, 2018, 10:20:30 AM
If I had as much as $500 right now, no jokes, I would put it all on NEo. I see the coin every where on the news right now, and I must say that i'm quite impressed with the project it has going on. I think that it will really make a good investment option, and for that, I won't think twice, choosing to invest in it.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 08:21:59 AM
I believe that in the current tim it is too great amount of money for investing. There is nothing better than investing but you have to be careful in your aims.
Activity: 60
September 08, 2018, 01:34:05 PM
I would advise part of the money to invest in a good ICO and part of the money to invest in EOS.
Activity: 63
September 08, 2018, 09:38:49 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
I would like to suggest eth especially now that the market is down and while its value is very low so that you can earn big profit in the future when the market recovers. Ethereum is very popular now, it has a big potential as i can saw these past couple months so i believe that it will pump when the market recovers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 02:20:48 AM
I would recommend you to invest in good potential altcoins like neo,ethereum, cardano,litecoin and waves and hold its for long time,these coin is highly safe to invest.
Activity: 51
September 03, 2018, 12:04:17 PM
You need to do your own research and not completely trust what the so-called experts say. I had the misfortune to accept some recommendations from online surveys and eventually lost money badly. When you choose people's offers for coins, you are not sure how much they bought, people will naturally offer what they currently store in their portfolio. So, the better you do your research and choose your own coins.
Activity: 210
September 08, 2018, 01:04:05 AM
It's small. I advise everyone to start with a thousand dollars and no less as it is quite an average amount for everyone
Activity: 182
September 08, 2018, 12:59:29 AM
I think it's perfect. The main thing is to be confident in your investment and try to get started when you are already experienced in theory
Activity: 164
September 07, 2018, 01:00:01 PM
I advise you to divide the investment between Stellar and EOS.  And I think coins should be held for at least a year.
Activity: 77
September 07, 2018, 10:16:06 AM
Hold those 500$ to your self and don't fomo yet, as the market has not yet changed the pattern and it may take an additional couple of weeks if not atleast months for the bulls to assume control from the bears. In this time you get, begin examining on how you can put resources into crypto so you don't need to ask anybody and settle on an educated choice when the perfect time comes.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
September 06, 2018, 06:53:02 PM
That's a quite little sum of money,  I will advise you to go into coins that have strong fundamental and coins that you can accumulate more units such as ripple,  if you intend buying ethereum you will have just 2 unit at current price
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
September 06, 2018, 06:49:24 PM
If I were you. the first thing to do is to invest at least $200 a bitcoin, as it usually moves before any other currency, then you can spend another 100 or 200 in any of the top 10 coinmarketcap, they are a pretty solid investment and you can spend the other 100 in an ICO like RipaEx, which is quite promising.
if I will choose bitcoin, but I don't enter ICO I will choose altcoin and altcoin which I will choose is ethereum and BCH because in my opinion, besides bitcoin, they have the potential to have high prices and recovery is usually fast but actually your advice is also good
Activity: 152
September 06, 2018, 06:38:00 PM
These coins:-

1.XLM
2.XRP
3.NEM
4.ECC
5.EOS
Activity: 90
September 06, 2018, 06:35:19 PM
If I were you. the first thing to do is to invest at least $200 a bitcoin, as it usually moves before any other currency, then you can spend another 100 or 200 in any of the top 10 coinmarketcap, they are a pretty solid investment and you can spend the other 100 in an ICO like RipaEx, which is quite promising.
Pages:
Jump to: