Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 12. (Read 51398 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
September 06, 2018, 06:32:24 PM
My advice would be to do your own research before investing a single dollar.
Never blindy follow advice from other people.
Spend time researching different coins untill you find your own gem.

regardless if you make huge profits or experience losses, you know this was you own choice. 
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 06:25:58 PM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
I think these coins are the best opportunity to invest for the long term:-

ETH, DASH, IOTA
Activity: 84
September 06, 2018, 06:22:33 PM
This is not the best way to ask people how to spend your money) But if you are asking, I would like to get you known with Remme project, because this is one of the best investment opportunity on the market at this moment.
Activity: 98
September 06, 2018, 12:50:18 PM
You really have to choose the coin you think that will multiply your investment and not lose it. You have to be wise in picking or else you will lose your investment. I suggest you to invest it in multiple coins such as Ethereum, Neo, and Ripple!!!
Activity: 147
September 05, 2018, 04:25:46 PM
I would advise investing such a sum in EOS or BTC and hold coins for a long term.
copper member
Activity: 83
September 05, 2018, 03:34:25 PM
A lot of people advise to invest in the etherium and wait for the end of the year. It's not clear why the end of the year, but well.
I would divide 500 dollars into 5 parts and would choose the following:
1 part in a confidential coin: Zclassic or Horizen
2 part in a project with a capitalization of more than 1 billion: Dash or Nem
3 part in a project based on Dag technology: Iota or Byteball
4 and 5 part in infrastructure projects with a small capitalization: Stratis, Waves, Icon, Aion, Wanchain, Lisk, Qtum, Zilliqa, etc.
I fully agree with this strategy! I also think that for investors the most important thing is the diversification of risks. The Ethereum is, of course, a good and promising coin, but one must also take into account the situation that is now formed in the market in which the Ethereum falls faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
September 04, 2018, 07:36:00 PM
If you plan to invest your money for long time ( 2years or more), i think you can choose coin from their ICO. This is good way to get your x100 or more in the future. But i can't suggest you any ICO at this time, go find it and i hope you choose very good ico.
Activity: 196
September 04, 2018, 06:54:07 PM
I think it's better to invest some money in BTC and invest some money in new promising coins.  Perhaps in the future you will be lucky.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 04, 2018, 06:46:29 AM
If I were you, I will invest it all in ether. Ethereum has taken plenty hit in this year of bear market and all the sigmal are looking good on ethereum has the price has dump beyond it's market value! Buy ethereum and I'm sure you won't regret it!
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
September 04, 2018, 06:43:39 AM
You can buy some low price good altcoin from top 50 coins of this market as this is the very low amount for high price altcoin many good altcoins are available now at through away prices.
Activity: 28
September 04, 2018, 06:16:42 AM
Currently, XRP is booming, you should invest in XRP because XRP is low cost but guaranteed profits, low risk ...
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
September 04, 2018, 06:09:50 AM
500$ is a modest investment, but if you can not invest more then 500$ you can search for altcoin under $ 1. In the market today there are several altcoin that are rated as good as the ADA XRP TRON VET. You can look over and select the altcoin you like.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 04, 2018, 06:06:48 AM
I think this is a good amount for holding and try to enter a project on the pre ico stage.
Activity: 168
September 04, 2018, 06:03:36 AM
It is a good start for investment if we have $500.This could have a good profit in the near future if we invest it for a long term.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 06:00:27 AM
I advise you to pay attention to the coins from the top 10. Prices are now the lowest and we most likely will not see such prices. 500 dollars is not a lot of money, but you can earn good money, should the market only to turn around.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 05:54:22 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
I think to answer this you need to look at competitors and their market caps. For example if we look at Anonymous Crpytocurrencies, you will see you have big players such as Monero and Dash which have multi Billion market caps, so you look for upcoming and raising Anonymous coins which have a chance to breakout.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 05:42:57 AM

If you have that kind of amount ready to invest, spread your investments to a lot of altcoins, dont focus on just one coin out there, you can try to buy and hold bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, maker, eos and monero. With that type of investment, your investment will grow and if ever theres one or two that wont grow, your investment will still profit because you spread it to many altcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 05:39:16 AM
Buy yourself one etherium and a couple of other altcoins that can really grow in your opinion!
Activity: 78
September 04, 2018, 05:36:44 AM
Have to do your own research from different sources. I prefer to invest in ICOs than any small alts though personally.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 05:24:37 AM
I wouldn't buy many small alts now. You could check out an ICO or invest in the bigger coins, Bitcoin, ETH etc. Alts have lost so much value and I doubt it will improve soon.
Pages:
Jump to: