Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 8. (Read 51398 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 102
October 04, 2018, 12:26:19 PM
for some reason now my portfolio continues to decline. I believe in the future but now if this continues to happen, my mentality and also I feel that it continues to decline. can anyone give motivation here
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
October 04, 2018, 12:17:43 PM
If you want to invest 500$ you can divide it in two way,

1. For long term holding: You can buy a token which one you believe that the coin/token will be in a best position after 1year or half a year.

2. For short time holding: For this you can study the market and monitor in some or single coin/token price or current situation in the market. And if you see that its price is stable in **__**, you can wait for the lowest one and invest in it. By this you will get your profit in a short time and the risk level will be low.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 11:53:31 AM
if i was you, i just buy 500$ xrp. I will hold it to a hard wallet and forget it in few years. A minimum of 3 to 4 years. You are an investor, you can enjoy your investment after a few years do not remember it. That would be a great surprise
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
October 04, 2018, 11:52:47 AM
You need to diversificate your funds. As was mentioned already, just divide your deposit into equal parts and invest in coins you like. 50 USD per coin and in a long term it will help you to gain more profits. Because if some coins will fall, another will raise and give you benefits.
This is indeed a good strategy and indeed we can use such methods to minimize the risk of loss, but such methods can really make us suffer a big loss because we choose a lot of coins, so we tend to put our money on dangerous coins, in my opinion it's better to put everything on a coin that really proves good with a note that we only use our savings so that we can holding when the price of the coin falls
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 04, 2018, 11:50:51 AM
I guess $500 is enough sum to invest it in some promising altcoin and double your money! I advice you to buy Ethereum or Cardano.
Activity: 178
October 04, 2018, 11:50:05 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
You to have to buy these coins:

EOS
IOTA
RIPPLE
XLM
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 11:46:57 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
I think you should invest in Ripple because its price is also very good and potential. The current Ripple is at $ 0.530 so you invest in it very well and strategically. Future Ripples will be able to make a breakthrough in this crypto market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 11:40:36 AM
You need to diversificate your funds. As was mentioned already, just divide your deposit into equal parts and invest in coins you like. 50 USD per coin and in a long term it will help you to gain more profits. Because if some coins will fall, another will raise and give you benefits.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
October 04, 2018, 11:37:30 AM
If here it means, in what exactly to invest, then I think that you have already found possible projects that have already been tested many times before and the popularity of these projects does not fade away as their price
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 11:37:26 AM
Now of course one of the most suitable moments to take tokens on the market, I think you should look in the direction of eos eth stellar omx
yes I agree, eos is probably a good choice. because now the eos platform is developing and many projects are used. this will be great if you invest eos because many people have talked about eos as one of the competitors of ethereum later.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
October 04, 2018, 11:34:31 AM
Now I advise you to buy ETH and EOS.  Today the price of these coins has fallen very much.  Therefore, I advise you to buy now.
I agree with you, they have to buy ETH or EOS, if there is a decrease it is not too far away, and the coin still has the potential to be used as an investment.
Activity: 560
October 04, 2018, 10:51:39 AM
You should invest in ETH. You can now own more than 2 ETHs for $ 500. In the future if it returns to $ 450 per coin, your portfolio will increase to 100% and that will happen soon. Give it confidence and you will not regret it.
Activity: 114
October 04, 2018, 10:49:34 AM
Investment is not a game, your money is too little, so you can't help you. If you need to learn trading experience, then you can use simulation operations.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
October 04, 2018, 10:45:44 AM
I think maybe you can choose an altcoin that has a fairly large base price. I think it is very suitable for long-term investments. maybe ethereum can also be used for one of the altcoin's long-term investments. Bitcoin may also be possible for long-term investments. maybe it could be my advice and maybe you can look for other suggestions.
Activity: 201
September 24, 2018, 07:34:26 AM
please try to invest NEO. at this time NEO is very cheap and bullish coming. if u like NEO? buy some NEO's.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 09:21:41 AM
Now of course one of the most suitable moments to take tokens on the market, I think you should look in the direction of eos eth stellar omx
Activity: 445
October 03, 2018, 07:43:08 PM
It is better to invest this money in several coins than in one, so there will be a higher chance of making a profit, read about the coins that you find interesting, see who is in the team and what their plans are, so it will be easier for you to conclude whether it is worth investing or not.
Activity: 392
October 03, 2018, 03:48:39 PM
In my opinion the long term most of the coins will increase. We have to choose coins that are more stable and safe. Because this is one of the best investment opportunities on the market today.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 03, 2018, 03:41:03 PM
Of course not worth here on forum to accept whose something opinion , I think for long-term investment you must themselves to study coin in which to invest and then already to invest.
Activity: 238
October 03, 2018, 03:36:19 PM
For a long time, $ 500 to invest is not a good idea. It is very risky to lose, it is insulting to lose if this is the last money of the investor. But if you work hard in day trading, you can earn $ 15-20 daily, plus an investment of $ 500.
Pages:
Jump to: