Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 6. (Read 51398 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
October 16, 2018, 05:10:58 PM
Dont put all your eggs in the one basket on this market. You need to hedge your bets however small or large this amount is to you. best advice I can give
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 05:04:30 PM
Of course you can now invest in altcoins , I think now is the right time to take because you need to buy coins when they fell well than the Hai !
Yes, now the price of almost all coins is low so now is the right time to buy. but still have to be careful because each coin has a different potential. and I think it's better to buy popular coins like Riplle and NEO. two coins in my opinion will rise high if you give him time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 05:00:36 PM
today it is possible to invest in the ethereum 500 and for the day make 10-20% of the profit on the course jump.
if short-term investment. Or leave for a long time, and multiply your 500 several times
It is also possible for a long time to take eos, ripple
I agree. I would split the $500 among two-three coins and hold. Or if I felt lucky, I would trade in Ethereum. Good advice. Thanks.
Activity: 406
October 16, 2018, 04:52:09 PM
Of course you can now invest in altcoins , I think now is the right time to take because you need to buy coins when they fell well than the Hai !
Activity: 364
October 16, 2018, 04:43:23 PM
It is better to invest this money in several coins than in one, so there will be a higher chance of making a profit, read about the coins that you find interesting, see who is in the team and what their plans are, so it will be easier for you to conclude whether it is worth investing or not.
Yes, diversification is the key to risk reduction and high ROI. Also we need to do our own research and be patient whether we day trading or holding.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
October 16, 2018, 08:34:48 AM
I am not super copper expert but may I drop my opinion here.
The best altcoin for you to invest for long term at this current market condition are ethereum, neo, eos, and bitcoin cash. Suppose you should try to search about them in order to confirm if what is the best for you. Good luck
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
October 16, 2018, 08:21:48 AM
I would divide the investment between ETH and EOS.  And in EOS, I would advise investing in a long term.
Yes, I also think that these coins are good for long-term investment. I believe that the market will go up and give us a reward in a few months.
coin with the focus of developing blockchain is indeed very good for us to be able to invest in the long term. because this is certainly very useful in the long run
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 16, 2018, 08:19:27 AM
I would divide the investment between ETH and EOS.  And in EOS, I would advise investing in a long term.
Yes, I also think that these coins are good for long-term investment. I believe that the market will go up and give us a reward in a few months.
Activity: 210
October 16, 2018, 08:16:09 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
October 15, 2018, 06:46:23 PM
I think that good decision for choising will be a altcoi with big idea but curently with low price. First, what i remind from example of such altcoins is Metronom. Probably, this coin can make a big jump in price and give a huge profit.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 15, 2018, 06:41:43 PM
I think the best action at the moment will simply store your $ 500 and do not need to invest because the market is falling and buy something I think will go even in the negative, wait until the market turns
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 15, 2018, 06:26:08 PM
$500 would be enough to invest in the top currencies these days. I hope bulls will return and your $500 will transform in $5000 or even more
Activity: 196
October 15, 2018, 06:23:15 PM
I really like ethereum and I would advise you to invest in this particular coin because it will grow very well in the future and has very good prospects for becoming number one cryptographic
Activity: 434
October 15, 2018, 06:15:21 PM
you can choose altcoins with good development both in terms of price and system in the project, there are many altcoins that are potentially suitable for long-term investments at fairly cheap prices including Litecoin, etherium, Ripple, Zcash, Dash
Activity: 135
October 15, 2018, 05:34:28 PM
I'm not an expert, but still i know something. EOS is actually good altcoin for investment. NEO will be less good but if its potential will reveal it'll be greater than EOS
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
October 15, 2018, 06:23:09 AM
I would reccomend to invest either in ETH or BTC and try to do some trading, anyways you will have to deal with those two always.Also you can look to NEO and LCS, both great for investing cause NEO holds stable position in top and LCS will also give you dividends for being a shareholder.
Activity: 252
October 15, 2018, 06:13:24 AM
If thinking about investments in altcoins its sometimes more danger than trading. After all, the price can be quickly becoming zero in the situation of serious problems with the project. Safe investments are BTC and ETH
Activity: 579
October 14, 2018, 05:34:24 PM
500 dollars is more than just enough. Of course, you can invest everything at once, but I would advise you to start with $ 100. And when you open up - then you will need the rest to buy conscious, planned and predicted. Well, maybe even for the purchase of additional software.
At least 500 dollars is not such a large amount for an investor, But if a person is a new trader, then of course you can practice with a smaller amount.
Activity: 308
October 14, 2018, 05:33:13 PM
its not enough for real investment, but I suggest you to consider NEO or ONT. Chinese market is great and their altcoins rise very fast and give X.
Also, from European ones - Ethereum (it will never die) or ROX.
Activity: 53
October 14, 2018, 05:31:08 PM
500 dollars is more than just enough. Of course, you can invest everything at once, but I would advise you to start with $ 100. And when you open up - then you will need the rest to buy conscious, planned and predicted. Well, maybe even for the purchase of additional software.
Pages:
Jump to: