Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 3. (Read 51398 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 07:38:52 AM
Try your luck in roulette: go to the ICO market and try not to invest fake. It may be very hard, but I hope that you would be luck enough.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
November 18, 2018, 02:05:03 PM
Great opportunity to buy ethereum, 10 neo and 0.5 BCH.
At the beginning of a year you would pay like 3-4 k for the same portfolio. Nice chance!
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 18, 2018, 09:48:27 AM
If there are now $ 500 you should invest in the XRP or BCH, these are the two coolest coins that I think, the XRP price may rise to $ 2 in December this year, and the BCH could rise to $ 600. is my guess
Activity: 448
November 18, 2018, 07:26:39 AM
At this time you can invest a lot where, but it is better to distribute this money into several altcoins for the greater benefit
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
November 18, 2018, 04:44:22 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
Why do not you buy TRON (TRX)? Because its very cheap price you can buy bulk.TRON is very potential and worth when it ranks 11th on coinmarketcap. Its price $ 0.018954 you should buy and hold it now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
November 18, 2018, 04:30:36 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.

Today you may buy 2,5 ETH, which is good amount of money to start cryptocurrency trader career. In other cases, you should aim at long term investment only.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
November 18, 2018, 02:45:57 AM
Put it in the arbitraging robot and let it compound for one year, then you will make over 10k USD just sitting, once you compounded it on 10k robot capital you can be earning over 2.4k USD  month and sitting comfortably and you can then take out your capital or grow the robot to the size that fits your needs. We did this and it saved us through this very bad bear market condition. We are able to at least sustain ourselves.
Activity: 314
Merit: 102
November 18, 2018, 02:43:35 AM

Divide the sum into several equal parts, find 10 projects and invest them. Wait for several years and get profit. It is very simple.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
November 03, 2018, 02:28:39 PM
I would advice you to diversify your investment as diversification reduces the risks of market and increases your chances to gain a good return. I would advice you to buy ethereum worth of 200$ as ethereum is the master of all smart contracts and can show good amount of growth in the future.
I would advice you to invest 100$ in ripple, 100$ in crypterium and 100$ in civic as all of these are game changers in their respective fields and can really skyrocket in the coming future.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
November 03, 2018, 11:53:57 AM
In this crash market it is the real buying opportunity and $500 is enough for investing in the crypto. You can choose not more but only 5 best coins with $100 each could make you millionaire in just 2 or three years. Just, invest in HIVE, EOS, TRON, ETH and IOTA and one more good coin is BNT.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 11:28:39 AM
the best Altcoin to Invest now on the bear market is the coin that will be listed on Coinbase for example Ox, or maybe these Altcoins Basic Attention token, Stellar lumens or Nano go for these coins they have a future just a friendly Advise.

Oh, these are very good tokens (especially Ox, as for me). However, I make my stakes in very cheep, but promising altcoins that can be called the sleeping giants. These are EIDOO, Credits, Universa, KickCoin.
Activity: 490
November 02, 2018, 03:22:21 PM
Today I found myself in about the same situation as the creator of this topic. I chose projects to invest a small amount (about one and a half ETH). I chose the project Etheera, because it has a relatively small capitalization, there is a real constantly working team and now the token is still trading much lower than ICO price (approximately 35-50 times lower). All this together makes it very attractive from an investment point of view. If we compare its investment attractiveness with top projects, then it undoubtedly greatly benefits in comparison with them.
Activity: 406
November 02, 2018, 02:43:32 PM
You'd better to collect all the pros and cons and analyze them, but I could get about 5 coins from the top. For example Ethereum, NEO, EOS, Litecoin and Cordano. In my opinion they are good coins.
Activity: 238
November 02, 2018, 01:00:39 PM

Ethereum seems like good investment but i would suggest splitting your capital into multiple investments. You should not invest in only one coin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 02, 2018, 01:00:32 PM
you can invest under top 10 coins,which one give good return so you should research there which is good coin, then you should invest,this is my suggestion.
the top 10 coins will still be used as one of the best choices for profit, because right now don't speculate with any coins that might not look profitable. so I thought choosing a coin that really gave a profit for an investment of $ 500
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
November 02, 2018, 12:36:06 PM
you can invest under top 10 coins,which one give good return so you should research there which is good coin, then you should invest,this is my suggestion.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 12:22:06 PM
the best Altcoin to Invest now on the bear market is the coin that will be listed on Coinbase for example Ox, or maybe these Altcoins Basic Attention token, Stellar lumens or Nano go for these coins they have a future just a friendly Advise.
I completely agree with you that the best choice for today may be the coin stellar. But you still should not forget about other interesting projects, such as for example pundi X.
I'm leaning towards the ETH coin, because I still trust this coin, I believe they will grow again by the end of the year, if there are $ 500 I will buy more than 2 ETH and hold until the price of them. up to $ 1000 / ETH.
I agree with you, 500$ bucks can already buy 2 Eth so I'd rather do this than to buy another coin which has doubtful potential in the market.
Activity: 224
November 02, 2018, 12:15:04 PM
I completely agree with you that the best choice for today may be the coin stellar. But you still should not forget about other interesting projects, such as for example pundi X.
Oh, Pundi X today is a very sensational project, which many investors have already heard. Everyone remembers the potential of this coin, and they are waiting for the repetition of the plot in connection with the development of the project itself.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 02, 2018, 11:58:51 AM
I'm not a expert but I can suggest you some best altcoins for long term investment. My best selection are Etherium, Tron, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash, Neo and Cardano.
Activity: 532
November 02, 2018, 11:35:08 AM
It is worth investing in ETH and NEO and holding coins.  And I think you will make a good profit in a short time,when the market is recovering.
In fact, ethereum is the most promising coin in the entire cryptocurrency market, but I still consider stellar, because despite the poor state of the market, this coin has shown quite good results.
Pages:
Jump to: