Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 5. (Read 51398 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
October 18, 2018, 04:28:03 PM
Horizen released the white paper about the sidechains infrastructure. Watch out the graph to see the boost it will give to it.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zencash/
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
October 18, 2018, 04:08:26 PM
you could divide into two parts your money, then you can invest on ripple and cardon because now both coins is good,both coins have big exchangers also, so both coins price will increase on upcoming days.
I think that today you should not avoid ethereum. In any case, at least 30% of their investments should be directed to the ethereum.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
October 18, 2018, 01:56:08 PM
You can invest your 500 $ money into Ethereum or Ripple, and you can also go to NEO, because Neo is rumored that the price will go up high, if you want to be safe then ethereum and ripple are the right choices.
This coin coin should have been invested from the beginning because this is the coin protocol that we should have started investing from the beginning
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
October 18, 2018, 01:11:51 PM
Buy oyster pearl (PRL)
Very big chance to grow
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
October 18, 2018, 01:00:18 PM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.

Well, the best options I can give to you is check the coinmarketcap.com then look at the top 10 coins was listed and after you see it choose 3 of

the top coins that are potentials for you. Its up to you how are you gonna divide it or split into 3 on the capital you have it now.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
October 18, 2018, 12:22:18 PM
You can invest your 500 $ money into Ethereum or Ripple, and you can also go to NEO, because Neo is rumored that the price will go up high, if you want to be safe then ethereum and ripple are the right choices.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 11:21:29 AM
you could divide into two parts your money, then you can invest on ripple and cardon because now both coins is good,both coins have big exchangers also, so both coins price will increase on upcoming days.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 18, 2018, 10:25:29 AM
I would invest only in those projects in which I am personally sure. At the moment I can't announce their list, but most of the projects are in the top 50.

Each one has its own analysis, however the choice is different, so I think we should reconsider, the market will be one of the focal points that create opportunities for us if we know. analyze and choose the right coin, high quality.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
October 18, 2018, 10:10:04 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
The best way to go is split it into two or three leading coins and split it over the course of months to do dollar cost averaging.This way you can minimise the losses if the market goes down.
Activity: 434
October 18, 2018, 08:55:50 AM
invest $500 in altcoin, hmm not a good idea when market is bearish of that month (may as you create this thread) , let hold until it touched more dip so we can buy more cheap
But for me now investing in altcoin is likely to get higher returns on investment in BTC or ETH, so I think the market will soon recover and the price of the coin will rise, but it is Now if we choose the right coin we can also accept the low profit from that coin yield
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 08:26:10 AM
I would invest only in those projects in which I am personally sure. At the moment I can't announce their list, but most of the projects are in the top 50.

Well $ 500 is not too much to invest in coins from the top 50 . In my opinion for this amount, it is better to find a good ICO to invest the money there. I think this is a good option in order to get a good profit with such a small amount. But maybe I'm a little wrong.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
October 18, 2018, 08:22:08 AM
Activity: 504
October 17, 2018, 02:08:30 PM
In my opinion the long term most of the coins will increase. We have to choose coins that are more stable and safe. Because this is one of the best investment opportunities on the market today.

I also invest only in top coins, because it doesn't make sense to support unoriginal projects that are just trying to push more of the same thing on people or scam them. I wish good luck to these scammers but without me, please.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 10:25:31 AM
invest $500 in altcoin, hmm not a good idea when market is bearish of that month (may as you create this thread) , let hold until it touched more dip so we can buy more cheap
Activity: 602
October 17, 2018, 10:23:21 AM
I would probably invest in projects that last year showed very good chances for success. I am sure that today many people are beginning to suspect that it is better to invest in the top 10, but again, there are different situations
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 17, 2018, 10:22:39 AM
This is a great times to invest your 500$ to cryptocurrency markets. Because all cryptocurrency prices are lowest in this period. Now up trend starting and i think  end of year you can made 3x or 5x your invest. Get following coins now.
Trx
Eos
Neo
Iost
Dan
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 10:16:46 AM
w0w that was a lot money to invest in altcoins I suggest focus in one project that is legit so that you can earn big in the end of the year or when will be in the market. But be careful because a lot of ICO's now are scams and you can't recovered what have been lost to you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 10:07:10 AM
Well, in altcoins, I think you need to invest in the first place because it is a good income for the future, especially now that all the coins have sagged
Activity: 252
October 17, 2018, 09:56:08 AM
I think a pretty good experiment would come out if someone had invested$ 1 in each project and looked at what this will evolve.
Activity: 378
October 16, 2018, 05:19:09 PM
It wasn't the best decision to invest the 500 USD in May. But if you have another savings left, now it is the best opportunity to start investing in the crypto market. Hodl you coins and stay calm, the bullish market will come soon.
Pages:
Jump to: