Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 41. (Read 51398 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 14
July 05, 2018, 03:34:22 PM
Maybe you can invest in altcoins that have potential and popularity for the future. Ethereum and Ripple can be your investment.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 03:30:10 PM
$ 500 is a lot of money for me and I can include some altcoins with that much money, like XLM, XRP, NXT, and the least value is dogecoin
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 03:25:32 PM
That is not bad start. When i beginning - start from about 100$, later - i added some sume. the good chice for investing in altcoins is to find a project which has a good idea but price currently low from all time high. Project must be alive and has a good prepared Whitepaper and Roadmap.
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 03:16:19 PM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
AT  this moment it is a best option to invest in the ETH and the RIPPLE. because it has a good investment for the long term. I believe it's will bring you a huge profit in this end of the year.
Activity: 101
July 05, 2018, 03:01:45 PM
The best option is to invest this amount in BTC and ETH.  And by the end of this year you will be able to get a good profit.
Activity: 22
July 05, 2018, 04:00:11 AM
If I were you, I would invest my money on 0x %40, neo %30, wepower %30. In my opinion all that coins are safe place and huge increase chance.
Activity: 101
July 04, 2018, 04:42:36 PM
I propose to look at the NEO, predicted rapid growth. If the Chinese government removes the ban on the ICO, we will see a sharp increase in the cost of NEO, and may even see figures above $ 1000 per coin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 04:36:20 PM
This is a good start just hodl the coins until the market prices increase and everything is moving well then you can sell and make good profits.Selling at the right time will make you to fall in love with the industry but if sales are made at the wrong time then you will regret and blame the industry.
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 04:29:36 PM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
If you want to invest then ETH is good coin, but i have one more suggestion for you join SCIDEX. I've been following them for awhile now- they are creating a platform for science sharing. I work with science myself so its project is very valuable to me. It's community program on the way, if you participate in this program then you win free coins. You don't need amount to invest in this project. i don't think it's a bad deal Smiley  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 04:20:26 PM
Why not invest in the ethereum or EOS only. both of these have the potential to altcoin is great at this time. with their system is good and is getting a lot of support from investors and existing technologies it will make it more and more expensive. EOS and the ethereum could be altcoin that has a nice competition and will even have a future good price.
Activity: 266
July 04, 2018, 04:00:19 PM
Are you sure that this is the best idea ever? I am not sure! I think that you need to invest more but not in altcoin. Btc is the best choice ever. You should prefer it to other coins, consider ltc and dash as well if want to succeed
Activity: 294
July 04, 2018, 04:00:12 PM
The safest way to invest your $500 is to split it into half, buy BTC and ETH because that two coins are moving constantly either upward or downward. Just see to it that you are buying in a not so expensive time Wink
Activity: 103
July 04, 2018, 03:58:01 PM
A good first investment amount. I would advice anyone who is just starting to invest to start with something small to first get a feel of the market before you invest further. Especially on coins that you have not invested in before, it is good to have just a small amount in it for a start so if anything goes wrong you can be rest assured that you just have a small amount in it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 11:10:30 AM
Recently Aldon VeChain greatly increased in price. In the coming years, he may become one of the largest players in the crypto world.
VeChain has entered into partnership agreements with the Chinese authorities as well as Price Waterhouse Cooper and DNV GL. Cryptocurrency is focused on providing the world's largest companies with a wide range of services — from post-disaster data recovery to prevent counterfeiting of designer clothes and fine wines.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 10:12:49 AM
This is a good amount to start investing.  Now I think it's best to invest in ETH or BTC.
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 08:48:47 AM
There are many existing altcoins out there are worth buying for but if you can risk at all then Join ICO Projects, invest money on them you can join/participate on their bounties for extra incomes/profits.
Activity: 49
July 04, 2018, 06:12:35 AM
Don’t invest your money in one token, it would be better for you to split the investment between several coins. But of course you have to make a good research before. Also I’d like to advise you to invest 80% in BTC and ETH, and the rest – in another promising altcoins of the top 100, it will diversify risks
Activity: 85
July 04, 2018, 06:03:10 AM
This amount can be invested in Neo,EOS or Cardano, but you have to choose which one.It's your money.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 03, 2018, 10:38:54 PM
Invest your $500 on Bitcoin first. It is not good for you to be confused about what you want to invest in.  The beginning of loss is when you don't know exactly why,  what and where you are putting your fund.  Bitcoin is relatively stable and as you grow in cryptocurrency you should know more about investing your fund!
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
July 03, 2018, 10:35:42 PM
Too little investment of course. Of course now in the falling market to buy this amount is something you can,
but you know that in recent years to guess with a promising coin is almost impossible no matter how well you do not analyze it. With respect.
Pages:
Jump to: