Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 53. (Read 51398 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 05:55:18 AM
This amount I advise to invest in ETH and hold coins until the end of the year and then immediately sell.
June 21, 2018, 05:53:56 AM
If you plan to invest in a long term, then I advise you to invest in EOS.  This is a very promising coin with great potential.
June 20, 2018, 06:24:53 PM
This amount I advise you to invest in EOS and hold coins for 1 year.  And I think by the end of next year you will get a good profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 08:40:30 AM
Last  year I was  in your situation, but I had 1 eth (it was about  250 usd)   I invested in PAY token and soon  (in 3-4 weeks ) made X3,   so my conclusion is invest in tokens with not big market cap, (like BTC ETH NEO TRX)there are not so much chances  that they will do X2 X3 X4 and so on. and second advice - buy  tokens with price less than ICO price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 08:26:23 AM
for 500 dollars investment, i would suggest u to invest in Eos Iota and Tron all these currencies have the potential for growth in the next bull run
Activity: 78
June 19, 2018, 08:20:43 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
Rather strange to be asked by a senior member. But maybe this is proof that no one can know the future. For $ 500, I will buy Eos and Trx for now, and will hold it at least until the end of this year.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 08:03:13 AM
You can invest in Neo and Stellar for example, very promising coins. I think you will get 80-150% of the profits on them in the next two years.
Activity: 88
June 19, 2018, 07:58:57 AM
I have about $ 300 and are looking to invest. I do not have much trade experience. Should I invest in ICO? I think $ 300 quite a bit to become a trader
Activity: 89
June 19, 2018, 07:54:27 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.

My only advice, diversify. Put 50% into 3 stable coins, and the other 50% into two cheap coins with potential.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
June 19, 2018, 07:46:52 AM
try investing the entire amount in bitcoin. I would do just that, because I believe that he will be able to grow strongly in price

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39786085
Activity: 255
June 17, 2018, 07:43:06 PM
This is not the best way to ask people how to spend your money) But if you are asking, I would like to get you known with Remme project, because this is one of the best investment opportunity on the market at this moment. This project has a really low market cap with a product that has been asking for a long period of time by the small and medium sized business.
Activity: 286
June 17, 2018, 07:20:15 PM
If you do not understand where you want to invest, then most likely you will lose your money, no matter how much it was, 500 dollars or 500 thousand dollars! I advise you to invest them in your training so that you understand that you do not need to come to the crypto currency unprepared!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 17, 2018, 12:41:59 PM

It depends on your purpose dude if you're planning for long-term investments you should look a coin with a very good potential growth in the market, but you have to check its background before investing on it in order to avoid being a scam or huge loss in the end. They should have a good development team in order to maintain its stats in the market.
Activity: 258
June 17, 2018, 12:41:24 PM

The main advice in your situation, do not lay all the eggs in one basket.
And look at the top altcoins.
Activity: 224
June 17, 2018, 12:12:05 PM
In addition to bitcoin, for altcoin. ETH and XRP are two coin with high growth prospects in the long run. It is no coincidence that these two coins are the highest on the coinmarketcap (altcoin). utility of XRP is showing the stability needed and proving that they are ahead of the trend with concentrated supplies. It is clear that the focus is on long-term development. $ 500 is good to buy XRP right now. Because the market is suitable for speculation and looking for profit in the future.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 09:33:11 AM

I think you can invest in ethereum and ripple. Because ethereum and ripple is currently falling and this is a good time to buy it. If untuj long-term investment of course this is very good.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
June 17, 2018, 09:31:11 AM

When it comes to an altcoin investment then it should be diversified and when it comes to the diversification then you should have at least couple of thousand dollars. Many altcoins are getting costly these days and thus amount you get from such low investment is also very low. However you can always get some undervalued coins invested which will also come plenty in quantities and can give you more than enough profits to you. Try to invest money in coins with high trade volume and less prices.
brand new
Activity: 0
June 17, 2018, 07:21:26 AM
I think, the best should be correctly having 500 bucks spreaded into around seven currencies staying between two developments as maximun.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
June 17, 2018, 09:25:55 AM

I wouldn't advise splitting such amount for 5 different coins. The maximum is two altcoins for investment, and choose one of the top 10 and new one promising coin. I chose two altcoins for myself: it's a stellar and iost. And you should buy during the market's downtrend, not on the upturn.
Actually investing $500 in 5 altcoins is not a bad idea, but you must invest in high potential altcoins like Ripple, ADA, TRX, IOTA and IOST is now added to my list. If any 2 or 3 coins prices increase means your investment will be back and remaining your profit. If you invest in only 2 coins and the price drops you have to wait for until it will recover.

I like this way, because it's better to bifurcate than focus on 1 only.
but if it sure is usually I also invest for 1 coin only Smiley
Activity: 183
June 17, 2018, 09:18:49 AM
This is a good investment.  I advise you to divide the investment between two coins.  For example, EOS and NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: