Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 55. (Read 51398 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
June 14, 2018, 08:09:36 AM
of recent i just stumbled into some fresh projects put up by some developers that actually needs some funding but in few dollars and then they tend to make it have a value by enlisting in any an exchanger. you can consider those projects altcoins and invest but always ask questions
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 08:04:46 AM
I advise you to invest in ETH.  Now this is one of the most reliable coins for investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 08:57:15 AM
You can invest in in ethereum, litecoin, waves and neo. These coin are potential and stable coin and they are some of the best altcoin in the crypto community and when you hold on long term, you will earn reasonable amount by the time you decide to sell because you will sell at a higher price.
Activity: 112
June 12, 2018, 08:54:26 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
Divide in three or four Altcoin, like Ripple, Eos or Trx and save until at least the end of this year.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 08:30:30 AM
The 500$ investment can have many choices. I recommend you a new cryptocurrency, FT, which is a cryptocurrency with a distribution reward mechanism. I think you can observe it!
Activity: 140
June 10, 2018, 12:20:49 PM
Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
June 10, 2018, 12:18:00 PM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.

I wouldn't advise splitting such amount for 5 different coins. The maximum is two altcoins for investment, and choose one of the top 10 and new one promising coin. I chose two altcoins for myself: it's a stellar and iost. And you should buy during the market's downtrend, not on the upturn.
Activity: 151
June 10, 2018, 11:52:27 AM
I think it's best to invest this amount in ETH and by the end of the year to get a profit of 2 times more.
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
June 10, 2018, 07:36:16 AM
ETH.
TRX is a good one as well.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
June 10, 2018, 07:31:43 AM
it is a dumb idea to invest right now, the best thing that you can do is just wait until everything recovers at least, by a little bit more so you can start making an idea of how much you are gonna earn .
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
June 10, 2018, 07:24:17 AM
I think you can safely invest in Ethereum, EOS, ADA. Also I would advise you to invest in LYM and On.Live. These projects are very good and they can go far.
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
June 10, 2018, 07:20:49 AM
If you add a little more than $ 100, you can purchase the Ethereum as a long-term investment. Well, if the Ethereum does not appeal to you, I suggest you look at EOS or Ripple. this is a pretty promising coin that offers a good solution for some problems.
Activity: 9
June 10, 2018, 07:18:40 AM
I would suggest you to invest in Ripple. I think courses will be high if ETF's will come.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
June 10, 2018, 07:17:53 AM
I suggest if you want to invest long-term, choose top 10 coins in the list of CMC because the price is more stable and minimal risk for the long term.
but if you want to invest in the short term and want to get a quick profit, then top 100+ altcoin is the right choice because the movement of the price is very fast, even in 1-day profit can reach 400%. but this option has a considerable risk, you must have the coin knowledge you will choose otherwise you will lose your money
Activity: 119
June 10, 2018, 07:17:13 AM
try investing the entire amount in bitcoin. I would do just that, because I believe that he will be able to grow strongly in price
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
June 10, 2018, 07:08:16 AM
Don't depend to other person. First of all gather much more knowledge about cryptocurrency and also take your own research about which coin you want invest. According to me you can invest your 500$ in separate 5 coin.
Activity: 46
June 10, 2018, 07:07:11 AM
If I were you, I would minimize the risks and invest in not one coin. I recommend to consider EOS, Neo. Also invest in ETH. Now is the time to buy coins and wait for the stabilization of the market
Activity: 238
June 10, 2018, 07:03:59 AM
What is your risk level? For low risk, my suggestion is to look at top 20 market cap and pick 2 to 3 coins for investment.

If your risk tolerance is high, you may want to consider ICO projects.
For risk tolerance, some ICO projects may actually end up giving some pretty good push anyway, but at the same time, it is necessary to still be careful on any of the project he would want to be holding considering how he would not want to be making a wrong decision and still be able to limit the risk as well. It is one thing to take risk and it is another thing to take calculated ones. I would personally suggest COSS and ADB though, but I feel the decision should be left for him based on research.
Actually 500 dollars is good enough to start and start in altcoin is better because we can have good challenge to grow the money.
Its more high risk and return. If already gain much aprofit and the capital grow much, on that time stop consider to low marketcap but i am personally suggest high cap coin.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
June 10, 2018, 06:59:37 AM
Firstly i want to know are you beginners in this crypto field.  Because you should be get any idea about cryptocurrency and how to find best coin in cryptocurrency market. Definitely want to get idea about cryptocurrency. So i recommended following coins for hold longterms.
1. Amlt
2. Pmnt
3. Daneel
4. Trx
5. Iost
Activity: 110
June 10, 2018, 06:58:51 AM
Just wait until each ethereum drops to $500 and try to buy one of them, it is going to sky rocket during the end of the year and you are easily gonna double your investment
Pages:
Jump to: