Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 57. (Read 51398 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
June 08, 2018, 07:44:28 PM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.

This depends on what type of investor you are. If you are conservative type of investor, you can opt to invest on top 50-100 coins or even on top 10 coins. Those are high market cap coins, you wont see them give you that much returns compared to low cap coins but they are safer bets than others. However if you are adventurous enough, try getting in to low-mid cap coins, they have higher chance of growing, just make sure to do research before buying.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
June 08, 2018, 07:25:06 PM
I would invest in ETH.  For me, this is the most reliable investment coin.
Well not the most reliable but I can say one of the profitable and great coin. I would also choose ETH because I know its price will continue to rise over time so its better to invest now since the price are cheap and the market is quirt dump so grab the opportunity now.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 07:23:01 PM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
The safest way to invest your $500 is to split it into half, buy bitcoin and ether because that two coins are moving constantly either upward or downward. Just see to it that you are buying in a not so expensive time.
Activity: 162
June 08, 2018, 07:15:21 PM
the value of all subcoins is so low that investors who are now investing at $ 500 are more likely to profit. because the market will go up. these subcoins are Xvg,Tron and mtc
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 07:14:11 PM
I recommend you study more about the market as well as regularly follow this forum to grasp the trend of the market. With $ 500, I think it's best to invest in Cardano. This is a great potential altcoin, it has good scalability, in the future it may be Cardano into a global currency. Cardano has a solid foundation, it has a professional team, Cardano's transaction processing speed is also fast. At present Cardano prices are very low, only $ 0.2, this is a good opportunity for you to buy and hold Cardano
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
June 08, 2018, 07:10:52 PM

Divide $500 is better than all in just for one coin only, even if you choose Ethereum, because focus all in is really bad choice, no wonder people still get their balance stuck like this decision. Yes crypto and coin in this field are so wild that's why we have to choose the coin carefully.
Activity: 225
June 08, 2018, 07:08:12 PM
with a capital of $ 500 then I would probably prefer to divide it into 2 altcoins, the first one I would prefer to invest in XLM because I think when the increase lasts longer and when it comes down more slowly, and the other one is in STQ
Activity: 266
June 08, 2018, 07:04:38 PM
For a long-term investment is suitable for the ethereum because the coin grows well and is in demand  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 08, 2018, 07:03:08 PM
I think the good thing about choosing altcoin for the long term is to consider several things, one of them by looking at the roadmap and the development of the altcoin project program itself. thus, we can look at some of the issues related to the project whether potential or not for the long term.
Activity: 48
June 08, 2018, 07:01:41 PM
With $ 500 invested in altcoins, you will have plenty of options. I think you should invest in at least 2 altcoins in the top 10 under Coinmarketcap. My advice is that you should invest in XRP and EOS, the 2 cryptos I completely believe in its future potential. Therefore, if the long-term investment is determined, XRP and EOS are perfectly reasonable.
He should just invest in a coin with that money. Having two investments is only going to stress him out.
Activity: 136
June 08, 2018, 06:57:34 PM
With 500 $ you can buy a ripple with all the money. Ripple has a low price but has a good level of stability and can increase many times in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 08, 2018, 06:56:10 PM
I'd want to invest in ETH too. Have you invested in other coins? There is  only a few coins that can generate money like Ethereum can.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
June 08, 2018, 06:53:21 PM
You'd better search for good projects with small maximum individual cap, that's the best way for you to multiply your 500$.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
June 08, 2018, 06:42:56 PM
With $ 500 invested in altcoins, you will have plenty of options. I think you should invest in at least 2 altcoins in the top 10 under Coinmarketcap. My advice is that you should invest in XRP and EOS, the 2 cryptos I completely believe in its future potential. Therefore, if the long-term investment is determined, XRP and EOS are perfectly reasonable.
replace xrp with tron Grin tron and eos will be a good platform this year or next year, I hear that tron will launch their mainnet sometime that's sure it will make the token tron price go up. for EOS, as we already know EOS just launched its mainnet and the future platfrom eos will be in great demand
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 06:38:19 PM
Activity: 155
June 08, 2018, 06:28:52 PM
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 07, 2018, 08:45:36 AM
Perhaps the best idea would be to invest not in one coin but in several. Try to invest in 10 different coins for $ 50. Perhaps one of these coins will grow tenfold.
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 05:45:24 AM
If you plan to invest in a long term, then I advise you to invest in EOS.  This is a very promising coin with great potential.
Activity: 171
June 07, 2018, 05:30:12 AM
I advise you not to risk and divide the investment between ETH and BTC.  And by the end of the year you will get a good profit.
Activity: 608
June 06, 2018, 05:07:55 PM
I advise you to invest in ethereum or bitcoin because these coins will grow in the future, and do not listen to that there are coins with better characteristics!
because if there are such coins, then why these two coins are the top 2 ??
Pages:
Jump to: