Pages:
Author

Topic: 50k$ in which coin would make you a millionaire in 1-2 years? - page 12. (Read 12314 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Decentralised web is a trillion dollar market. That's why I say Shift to invest in. Devs and idea are amazing. They have a working product in testnet. You can look at.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shift/
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 98
Monero, again.
We'll see. The privacy space is going to be exceptionally competitive. Personally I am investing in NEO. Although 1-2 years is a very small window.
Activity: 30
Activity: 196
Merit: 135
Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.
Sia.

The most solid fuckin' coin out there right now. Can't wait until we see 20 cents.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
Decred, lbry, guppy, AdEx, and opeanAnx, Buy each coin with $10k, I am %100 sure that you will be a millionaire in just 1 year.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Antshares were just hyped fomo thing...it's over.

I'm sorry, u are so wrong on this. Honestly this will be so huge. Buy now of regret it later. Definitely.

Well... what happened?
Sitting around 35$. This is just the start. Mark my words. I will do it for you.

The guy who said Neo was priced in at 5$. Do ur research better next time or u get rekt.

Hold it, get gas for it. Sit back and relax.  

With 50k at 5$ u had almost half a million now.

Activity: 229
If I actually went all in on a single coin, I'd go with Waves + Leases. Safest investment with good returns. I got about ~10% on my initial investment (in about 6 weeks) in leasing rewards and the initial investment went almost x6 at current rates too.

In reality I would diversify though with smaller sums (1-5k) in promising but risky fresh coins for potential x100s.

I'd put 30k into "safe" (lul safe in crypto) coins and spread the rest among riskier, but promising ones.

Either way, I'd definitely pump a lot into Waves since leasing will give you an additional income. There's a chance you could get some mining rewards that themselves will explode as well in the future (do not sell anything you get from leases, peanuts anyways so why bother).

What have you found to be the best site to lease your waves to?

WavesGo, FountainPerpetua and WavesMine.

WavesGo for the Go tokens, Fountain Perpetua has great yields and WavesMine has 120% payout currently plus WavesMine is the only leasing site that shows you your payout balance sheet on their website so I will be leasing my future Waves with them.
Activity: 537
2k in POSW, Via, and SHIFT will get you a huge return.
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
So i've seen a similar thread about some guy asking whether he could be a millionaire in 2 years if he put 30k in Monero(if he did he would make around 3m$ and it's not 2years yet).

So i am likely not going to put 50k$ in a coin, but it will be intresting to read this in 1-2 years.

So yep, the question is: Which coin do you think would make you a millionaire in 1-2 years if you put 50k$ into it today?

It's "only" x20, which is realistic imho. My pick would be LBRY, although the chances of that happening are slim!

Very hard to say which coin would make millionaires. I don't think LBRY can make some as I feel there are better candidates. Off course, LBRY may give some decent gains. I think LTC, ETC, Waves and ICN  are good candidates to consider when building a crypto portfolio.

I say inflation is the problem. If it were some kind of PoS, i think i could get x20 easily. Because there will be double the coins in one year. So to go x20 in price, marketcap will be x40, so like 1,2B..not likely
Activity: 61
I think some coin which is hard capped on the top will be good. Also a limited amount of coins in the millions is quite good. I like Decred for that cause. HUSH also seems like a good coin

I think so. The ZEC could be a good one if it is developed actively.
Activity: 90
Decred is a solid coin with only 5 million supply. Also LTC developer is holding this coin.

What's with all the newbs talking about supply? Supply means jack shit when you can trade fractions of a coin.

Market cap is the metric you're looking for.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
I think some coin which is hard capped on the top will be good. Also a limited amount of coins in the millions is quite good. I like Decred for that cause. HUSH also seems like a good coin
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Decred is a solid coin with only 5 million supply. Also LTC developer is holding this coin.
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
So i've seen a similar thread about some guy asking whether he could be a millionaire in 2 years if he put 30k in Monero(if he did he would make around 3m$ and it's not 2years yet).

So i am likely not going to put 50k$ in a coin, but it will be intresting to read this in 1-2 years.

So yep, the question is: Which coin do you think would make you a millionaire in 1-2 years if you put 50k$ into it today?

It's "only" x20, which is realistic imho. My pick would be LBRY, although the chances of that happening are slim!

Very hard to say which coin would make millionaires. I don't think LBRY can make some as I feel there are better candidates. Off course, LBRY may give some decent gains. I think LTC, ETC, Waves and ICN  are good candidates to consider when building a crypto portfolio.
Activity: 14
I invest in shift. i hope it will grow
Activity: 961
Merit: 110
SweetBet.com
STATUS might not make you a millionaire in a year or two, but it will give a minimum 5x or 10x return. At least that's what I'm hoping Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
tezos
exscudo
waves
peerplay
ethereum
boscoin

you have alot of bullet to shoot, research before put your money
Activity: 273
Merit: 252
For all in a vote for monero, nem and siacoin