Pages:
Author

Topic: 50k$ in which coin would make you a millionaire in 1-2 years? - page 11. (Read 12314 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I would put my money on Shift. Seriously, decentralised web project is an awesome idea and Shift already has a working product in testnet.
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
radium has 3m supply and costs only 5 dollars
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
$50k of BTC on a secure wallet can do the trick
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Id put into NEO....just the gas would probably pay for it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
The coin that has the potential to reach $50k and would make us all a millionaire in my opinion would be none other than bitcoin itself. I don't think there is another best candidate for a coin with such great potential than bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
Bitcoin if you brought 50k of bitcoin and it goes to 100,000 in 1-2years or and on the other side of the screptrum Ripple is only has to go to $10 and your laughing
Bitcoins are the only coins that have potential of making you billionaire in the coming years.
Bitcoins are already heading towards 5k dollars and I believe they will be able to reach this value before the beginning of 2018. Bitcoin is only the key to billionaire future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
i believe hold bitcoin for next several years will more profitable rather than other coin and actually i don't want to take my own risk with pick new altcoins for my long term investment because it would not guarantee those altcoin will be last long and i don't want my investment became dust before reach my target sell but if i have to pick altcoins as instead of bitcoin investment my answers is i would pick the major altcoins who already survive more than 1 year such as Doge or LTC

yeah putting 50k in dogecoin rn seems like really great idea lol
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
<--- 30m coins / 1,4$ / top 100
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
I changed my mind. I think swarm city(SWT) could go x20 in much less than 2 years. More like 6 months.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
For me Ethereum. This is one of the few things I truly believe in. Price will increase again and again, and this combined with Bitcoin price increase, you will hit your twenty times increase.
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
So i've seen a similar thread about some guy asking whether he could be a millionaire in 2 years if he put 30k in Monero(if he did he would make around 3m$ and it's not 2years yet).

So i am likely not going to put 50k$ in a coin, but it will be intresting to read this in 1-2 years.

So yep, the question is: Which coin do you think would make you a millionaire in 1-2 years if you put 50k$ into it today?

It's "only" x20, which is realistic imho. My pick would be LBRY, although the chances of that happening are slim!
only need 20X, too many coins can realize it in one or two months, like omg, gxs, qtum, the only question is that can you hold them when you have
Activity: 96
RUcoin - Revolution on Universe
Do not invest full money in any one altcoin. Distribute it into 3 to 4 coin. Bitcoin also good one for invest. It will make good profit in next 1 to 2 year.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
i believe hold bitcoin for next several years will more profitable rather than other coin and actually i don't want to take my own risk with pick new altcoins for my long term investment because it would not guarantee those altcoin will be last long and i don't want my investment became dust before reach my target sell but if i have to pick altcoins as instead of bitcoin investment my answers is i would pick the major altcoins who already survive more than 1 year such as Doge or LTC
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Bitcoin if you brought 50k of bitcoin and it goes to 100,000 in 1-2years or and on the other side of the screptrum Ripple is only has to go to $10 and your laughing
Activity: 336
PIEcoin (PIE)  Cool

Diamond (DMD)  Cool

Expanse (EXP)  Cool
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Gulden (NLG). If you look at upcoming development plans, this can go 40-50x times easily upcoming 2 years. It is really undervalued at the moment and not getting any attention.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Ethereum classic is the best altcoins to invest for huge gain before 2018
 In 2017

New Monetary Policy (ECIP-1017)
    Emerald Wallet
    Dapp SDK (based on Emerald Project)
    Standalone & embeddable EVM (with debugger for EVM code)

In 2018

Light client for IoT and Mobile
    Scalability improvement and sharding (towards to 1,000+ tx/sec)
    Improve cryptography on EVM (for zero knowledge proof, homomorphic encryption, etc)

Agree with this.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
haha, well if you had invested 50k when this thread was up and running last month in ANS at there dip around $5, you would now be looking at around $350,000 so a 300k rise in a month.

Crazy with hindsight
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Antshares were just hyped fomo thing...it's over.

I'm sorry, u are so wrong on this. Honestly this will be so huge. Buy now of regret it later. Definitely.

Well... what happened?
Sitting around 35$. This is just the start. Mark my words. I will do it for you.

The guy who said Neo was priced in at 5$. Do ur research better next time or u get rekt.

Hold it, get gas for it. Sit back and relax.  

With 50k at 5$ u had almost half a million now.

Did you bookmark this just to prove a point later? Sometimes I do that with threads. Cheesy
Activity: 184
Waves, if it hits $100 you will be a millionaire. Very Possible.
Pages:
Jump to: