Pages:
Author

Topic: 50k$ in which coin would make you a millionaire in 1-2 years? - page 13. (Read 12314 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
I think this coins become you millionaire if you invest 50k dollars in ethereum classic , waves, stratis, litecoin , sash, monero this coin possible to reach high after 1 year. So its better to buy now. But make a research is the best to become successful of what you want to do
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Waves 100%...this is going to be huge in 2018.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
$20K - SHIFT
$20K - LBRY
$10K - Bitcoin

Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
WAVES

and I'd put 5k in risky stuff (DBG, SHIFT, etc...)
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
With $50K the only way you can become a millionaire is maybe by shorting the stock market with Put options.

If the stock market turns here and starts a bear market then you will make alot in 2-3 years.

Activity: 342
Merit: 250
I agree with the LBRY, but i think that is closer to 3-4 years. Youtube and other online content providers have to get a little more greedy than they already are for LBRY to make a big impact. Currently we are witnessing content creators getting frustrated with the rules, regulations and cut youtube is taking. Some want to leave youtube so bad they are making their own streaming services. (https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/684380-welcome-to-the-floatplane-club/ -LinusTechTips made this

Other than that I would say DCORP, you just missed the ICO though. It flew way under the radar. Had a $9M cap and the devs don't get anything for a few years. They are taking all the appropriate steps to avoid ICO bloat and deliver derivatives to the crypto market. This will be one to watch.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
If i am having that much money  Roll Eyes i would diversify my investments rather than investing in one coins,but if i have to choose one coin then i will blindly invest in bitcoin but make sure that you are able to invest at a good price,there are other good projects and you can check them in the alt coin section,never invest everything in one project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Money loves speed
If I actually went all in on a single coin, I'd go with Waves + Leases. Safest investment with good returns. I got about ~10% on my initial investment (in about 6 weeks) in leasing rewards and the initial investment went almost x6 at current rates too.

In reality I would diversify though with smaller sums (1-5k) in promising but risky fresh coins for potential x100s.

I'd put 30k into "safe" (lul safe in crypto) coins and spread the rest among riskier, but promising ones.

Either way, I'd definitely pump a lot into Waves since leasing will give you an additional income. There's a chance you could get some mining rewards that themselves will explode as well in the future (do not sell anything you get from leases, peanuts anyways so why bother).

What have you found to be the best site to lease your waves to?
Activity: 229
If I actually went all in on a single coin, I'd go with Waves + Leases. Safest investment with good returns. I got about ~10% on my initial investment (in about 6 weeks) in leasing rewards and the initial investment went almost x6 at current rates too.

In reality I would diversify though with smaller sums (1-5k) in promising but risky fresh coins for potential x100s.

I'd put 30k into "safe" (lul safe in crypto) coins and spread the rest among riskier, but promising ones.

Either way, I'd definitely pump a lot into Waves since leasing will give you an additional income. There's a chance you could get some mining rewards that themselves will explode as well in the future (do not sell anything you get from leases, peanuts anyways so why bother).
i put 500$ into shift and it's like 4k$ now lol..

Maybe i'll buy some more, but again i think it is RISKY but the possible reward is HIGH

Shift seems good but they're team seems shady. Their facebook page is garbage and besides that I don't see any other outlets like telegram, Slack, reddit, etc. Am I missing something here?
shiftnrg.ryver.com
Activity: 93
For me that is either Ethereum Classic or Ethereum, the first being a lot more long-term than the second one.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Money loves speed

Maybe i'll buy some more, but again i think it is RISKY but the possible reward is HIGH

Shift seems good but they're team seems shady. Their facebook page is garbage and besides that I don't see any other outlets like telegram, Slack, reddit, etc. Am I missing something here?
Activity: 810
Merit: 258

If you have $50k do not invest in big coins like sia, monero, eth etc.

You need to find a coin that have huge potential to grow. If you ask me, the answer is Shift. Invest in before phantom release and potential poloniex listing. You can still buy cheap Shift. It will make you millionaire in a year.
I have to say i agree with you and i actually wanted to put Shift also on the list.

It depends though, right now it's kinda shady project, not much information on website and such. But it really could skyrocket, and just for the record i do hold some SHIFT, far from 50k$ though.
$10K shift would be enough for you. and hey, shift price is so good to buy now.
Activity: 810
Merit: 258
If you have $50k do not invest in big coins like sia, monero, eth etc.

You need to find a coin that have huge potential to grow. If you ask me, the answer is Shift. Invest in before phantom release and potential poloniex listing. You can still buy cheap Shift. It will make you millionaire in a year.
I have to say i agree with you and i actually wanted to put Shift also on the list.

It depends though, right now it's kinda shady project, not much information on website and such. But it really could skyrocket, and just for the record i do hold some SHIFT, far from 50k$ though.
Activity: 13
For all in a vote for monero, nem and siacoin

But with this money should be good you split your portfolio in some new coins, for sure one of coins will increase at least x10..

Activity: 55
Ethereum classic is the best altcoins to invest for huge gain before 2018
 In 2017

New Monetary Policy (ECIP-1017)
    Emerald Wallet
    Dapp SDK (based on Emerald Project)
    Standalone & embeddable EVM (with debugger for EVM code)

In 2018

Light client for IoT and Mobile
    Scalability improvement and sharding (towards to 1,000+ tx/sec)
    Improve cryptography on EVM (for zero knowledge proof, homomorphic encryption, etc)
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
zencash

i agree with blocknet suggestion too, just invested a little in that today

If I wanted to do such a dumb thing of investing 50k without diversifying I'd choose Viacoin. IRL I would also put some money in Edgeless, Bitbay, Blocknet, Synereo and Bitcoin ofc.
Activity: 47
LBRY, Shift, Status

Pages:
Jump to: