Pages:
Author

Topic: 5k to invest in crypto . - page 10. (Read 1308 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 11:17:08 AM
With $5000 you have a lot of choices. I do not recommend buying specific coins, but you should consult several sources before investing. If you want to be safe, invest in BTC or ETH
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
January 22, 2018, 10:57:54 AM
It depends if you want a long term or short term investment. If you want a long term investment I would suggest ethereum but if you want a short term investment, I would suggest Deeponion, Kemcredit or Bitcoinwhite.
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 10:54:25 AM
5k you have invested in SXDT, before SXDT prices skyrocket and you will regret it.
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
January 22, 2018, 10:54:10 AM
With 5k i would recommend you do your own research. But i can suggest you get some ETH, and some other alts like ripple or SiaCoin. Maybe even put some into a reliable ICO and for that i would recommend DIWtoken.
Activity: 140
Merit: 103
January 22, 2018, 10:52:04 AM
I think now not thi best time to invest in crypto.However if you stil want to invset, I recommend you invest in ICO's find several good  and promising ICO. I think now it will be more profitable than buy eht or btc or another altcoins.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
January 22, 2018, 10:48:15 AM
hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .

Is this $5k? If so that's something to invest for to some good coins and i have news for you as you're not yet late in the party as we will experience again another massive dip so get ready your fiat to shop more. Me either, I'm getting ready to it and searching good coins to buy in dip.
Activity: 210
January 22, 2018, 10:41:09 AM
you must invest to the altcoin top1 with a long term for hold.

if u want to trade, must prepare for technical analytic frist Cheesy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
January 22, 2018, 10:36:26 AM
hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .
If you are investing at least you have to be realistic in figures or else you will lose instead of gaining more profit. Others are just lucky but i can assure you the moment it reaches 10,000% gain it will immediately dump before you know it.
Yeah right that's really hard to achieved now a days, unlike before where crypto really surprises us, with a lots of new projects and new offers
its really hard to find a real gem inside this industry, better to study while holding some coins, you can do day trade too just in case that you
have a lots of time to dedicate for this business, but holding a coins and wait for 500k really take a lots of luck to achieved.
Activity: 311
January 22, 2018, 10:14:46 AM
Now is a good time to invest, while market going down. For long term (mid 2019) best way to invest in platforms like Waves, ICON, Cardano, EOS etc.
yep, Waves is a good choice. I can add in this list e-Chat ICO.
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
January 22, 2018, 09:43:46 AM
If you are investing at least you have to be realistic in figures or else you will lose instead of gaining more profit. Others are just lucky but i can assure you the moment it reaches 10,000% gain it will immediately dump before you know it.
Activity: 364
January 22, 2018, 02:10:39 AM
Now is a good time to invest, while market going down. For long term (mid 2019) best way to invest in platforms like Waves, ICON, Cardano, EOS etc.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
January 22, 2018, 01:27:21 AM
if that's how much your investment is for you to be more ethical to invest or bitcoin because there are future ones that will be your profir in the two coin that many altcoin are good buy and long term ripple good also longterm
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
January 22, 2018, 01:21:51 AM
Go for ethereum if you want a good and safe profit. Other than ethereum you can go for Bitcoin Gold or Bitcoin Cash or Litecoin. You can invest $3000 in ethereum and remaining $1000 in Bitcoin Gold, $5000 in Bitcoin Cash and $5000 in Litecoin. This segregation gives profit when one coin the other will reap good profit.
Activity: 112
https://goo.gl/ePsALC
January 22, 2018, 01:15:10 AM
50 50. I suggest you buy 50% ETH and the other 50% for altcoins, especially the ones have product already.

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 22, 2018, 01:05:36 AM
50 50. I suggest you buy 50% ETH and the other 50% for altcoins, especially the ones have product already.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
January 22, 2018, 12:40:24 AM
you wanted a big number right away, you cant do that you have to be patient, first if you wanted to invest your money, tey in bitcoin first, but bitcoin's value is very unstable right now but in soon time it will pump but you have to be patient. In this industry you have to be patient if you want to be successful. That is my opinion bro, but keep on reading on where is the best to invest your money.
Activity: 112
https://goo.gl/ePsALC
January 22, 2018, 12:26:22 AM

HOW WE OFFER TREMENDOUS VALUE

1. The project is well documented in a comprehensive Technical White Paper.

2. It presents fresh ideas on how cutting-edge blockchain technology can be easily used to solve global problems other ICOs continue to turn a blind eye to.

3. Unlike the overwhelming majority of other projects, its Use Cases address URGENT needs with practical solutions.

4. Well-defined project objectives: No other project comes close to fueling the independent economic growth and mobility of those whose suffering continues to be ignored.

5. SXAS is the only digital currency with intrinsic, utilitarian value.

6. SXAS has been specifically engineered to become the de facto currency for individuals and businesses alike all across the globe.

7. Nexus Labs is ready to give permanent jobs to multitudes, especially in up and coming economies where SXAS will do the most good.

8. It is a bonafide, long-term project with a very clear, realistic and achievable roadmap for project development and implementation.

9. Nexus Labs is led by a dedicated team of experts committed to enhancing the quality of life of millions around the world by helping them earn an income from their daily social media activities.

10. The company is guided by an unassailable Business Vision and Model.

11. Multiple communications channels exist for the community to ask questions, leave feedback and make helpful suggestions.

12. SXAS was created to be very easily and quickly mined by internet-connected smart devices.

13. It's price is still extremely affordable despite recent gains.

JOIN The Thriving Saske Community:

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | Official Blog | English | Bosanski | Pусский | Deutsch | Україна | हिन्दी | عربي
Twitter | Telegram

Our Bounties:
http://telegra.ph/The-Saske-Project---Translation-Bounty-01-06

http://telegra.ph/Bounties-Bounties-Bounties-01-01

Activity: 588
January 21, 2018, 10:57:01 PM
I'd look for something that is doing profit sharing. Pinkdate.is will pay out 50% of all their profits split between token holders.
Activity: 210
January 21, 2018, 10:54:34 PM
If it's only 2k, then I suggest you invest in ICO.
Because altcoin has a big increase and it is difficult to determine which tokens are at a lower price, investing in ICO can be a good choice. Grin
Activity: 2142
Merit: 594
January 21, 2018, 10:46:43 PM
you have to buy cheap coins but have good potential in the future to earn big profits with minimal capital, there are still many coins that have great potential in the future and the price is still cheap, you can see it in coinmarketcap.com you can choose one of the coins that you think are good for the future and have a low price.
Pages:
Jump to: