Pages:
Author

Topic: 5k to invest in crypto . - page 9. (Read 1308 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 05:45:50 AM
You can go to market cap and see all tokens listed there. You can choose the best price a cheap token price that have a potential in crypto future. 5k is a big money. You can have a good future of your money. You can take a look at the market cap and see every coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 05:42:02 AM
with a lot of money you can invest in ICO or buy eth and save it and maybe some save in btc
Activity: 31
January 22, 2018, 11:45:44 PM
yes you are in a critical position. i was too at that time. please be patient and observe the market. what i say please convert your fiat to eth and then invest on ICO's. thats the better thing now. thats how i came from the losses. my recommended ico's are now wepower,arkblock,medichain.  if you think investing on coins the best options. i can recommended to you  wabi,sia,xrp,ins. but better 70% capital put for the ico's
Yes it must good to invest ico for now, but you need to choose wisely because some ico are not good so it depends on him what should he do.

thank you guys , ico seems so risky , i dont want take high risk like this right now , i one invest on the safe side , like alt coins .
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 22, 2018, 09:22:26 PM
yes you are in a critical position. i was too at that time. please be patient and observe the market. what i say please convert your fiat to eth and then invest on ICO's. thats the better thing now. thats how i came from the losses. my recommended ico's are now wepower,arkblock,medichain.  if you think investing on coins the best options. i can recommended to you  wabi,sia,xrp,ins. but better 70% capital put for the ico's
Yes it must good to invest ico for now, but you need to choose wisely because some ico are not good so it depends on him what should he do.
Activity: 230
January 22, 2018, 09:16:50 PM
Now is a good time to invest, while market going down. For long term (mid 2019) best way to invest in platforms like Waves, ICON, Cardano, EOS etc.
As in the quote it's good to invest considering it an opportunity. Best way is to diversify into coins that have got low value and apart from that half the amount being invested into ICO is good. Because very few ico go low in value after the presale while majority grow good.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 22, 2018, 09:11:49 PM
hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .

Try ethereum or bitcoin now, as low as there price now and hold it.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
January 22, 2018, 08:57:04 PM
All coins are dropping right now so it is the right time to buy. No matter what coin you buy, my advice would be to buy in steps, don't buy using the 5K in one fell swoop. Buy in steps because the price may fall further, and you will feel sad if you buy in using all your money at a higher price.
January 22, 2018, 08:56:19 PM
hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .

If I am having $5,000 with me, this is how I am going to invest:

Bitcoin: $2,500
Bitcoin Cash: $1,000
Ethereum: $500
Anyone among LTC/XMR/ZCASH/XLM/WAVES: $500
Any one from the new coins, such as XVG, KMD.etc: $500

awesome bro thats what i was going to do , but insteed of bitcoin cash im gonna invest in waves , i think it gonna  be big in the future , i hope so , thank you for your replay Smiley .
January 22, 2018, 08:49:28 PM
If you are investing at least you have to be realistic in figures or else you will lose instead of gaining more profit. Others are just lucky but i can assure you the moment it reaches 10,000% gain it will immediately dump before you know it.

i dont know what do you mean ? it will dumb before i know it ??
Activity: 217
January 22, 2018, 02:10:16 PM
Hello , I have made an investment in an pre-ico of 1500 € . The concept sounds very nice , they have launched  a youtube channel with some funny presentation clips . But I'm not sure if i made the best decision . The website looks simple and trustable . I would like some feedback of this website , please !

www.orbistransfer.com
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
January 22, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

If I am having $5,000 with me, this is how I am going to invest:

Bitcoin: $2,500
Bitcoin Cash: $1,000
Ethereum: $500
Anyone among LTC/XMR/ZCASH/XLM/WAVES: $500
Any one from the new coins, such as XVG, KMD.etc: $500
Activity: 190
January 22, 2018, 01:18:46 PM
eth has future and still not too hot
Activity: 252
January 22, 2018, 01:16:43 PM
you may want to check coins with low prices but be sure which ones have good project, professional team and road map. try to find reliable comments on them and learn to read their supplies, graphics etc. You can check neo, omisego, stellar but these are not investment advices.
January 22, 2018, 01:12:52 PM
All coins are dropping right now so it is the right time to buy. No matter what coin you buy, my advice would be to buy in steps, don't buy using the 5K in one fell swoop. Buy in steps because the price may fall further, and you will feel sad if you buy in using all your money at a higher price.
January 22, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

I think there is place for a party with btc, eth and xrp  Wink
Activity: 4
January 22, 2018, 12:29:19 PM
if want quik money invest to etc, good time to buy, in march will Ethereum Classic Callisto Airdrop, every want free coin, so etc prise will rise.
Activity: 39
January 22, 2018, 11:59:29 AM
Btc is better because it is low?
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
January 22, 2018, 11:58:15 AM
It is right time to invest in crypto because price falling,bitcoin fell down to 10K and all other alcoins are also falling,as we all know they will gonna rise in future, so Buy now and sell them at high price.
Activity: 14
January 22, 2018, 11:46:15 AM
5k to invest in crypto currency could yield great return if allowed the investment to stay in a long time  period. 5k could turn out to yield a great money in the future, if rightly invested
Activity: 322
January 22, 2018, 11:32:11 AM
I advise you to buy/invest in Bitcoin cause it easy to trade to any coin.
Pages:
Jump to: