Pages:
Author

Topic: 5k to invest in crypto . - page 11. (Read 1308 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
January 21, 2018, 10:26:56 PM
If you would like to get that big profit so in my opinion buy some coin that just.listed in the market and has cheap price also good in fundamental, like UTRUST, BITDEGREE, COVESTING. These token still cheap and not yet listing in mayor exchange so posibility the price increasing many times.
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
January 21, 2018, 10:25:53 PM
You have too many options it's either you invest on popular coins like BTC or ETH or you will invest on new coins that has a possibility to get high value on the future. It's up to you maybe you have to be more careful in your investment 5k is big money do some research and choose wisely.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 10:19:16 PM
You can check out this, very useful guide to gain understanding on the different technology used in different blockchain
https://mycrypto.guide/
Good read.

Top 10 coins are usually good investment coins, but don't expect it to multiply in value in short time frame. Also, these coins will fluctuate a lot in value, so be prepared to hold it for a long time and ignore short term volatility.

When you click on MyCrypto Guide you receive an AVAST warning that a Virus / Malware comes from this website.  Be Warned.

thank you for warning  Wink
Activity: 13
January 21, 2018, 09:36:42 PM
You can check out this, very useful guide to gain understanding on the different technology used in different blockchain
Good read.

Top 10 coins are usually good investment coins, but don't expect it to multiply in value in short time frame. Also, these coins will fluctuate a lot in value, so be prepared to hold it for a long time and ignore short term volatility.

When you click on MyCrypto Guide you receive an AVAST warning that a Virus / Malware comes from this website.  Be Warned.
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
January 21, 2018, 09:30:25 PM
You must spend some on ArcBlock guy. It's here https://www.arcblock.io/
ArcBlock is really a good project, partner with EtherDelta and has a big community with more than 50000 members
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 08:55:34 PM
You could invest in famous crypto currency like ethereum, neo, dash, deeponion, ripple for an investment with low risk and invest in some ICO's with a great potential.
Activity: 574
January 21, 2018, 08:49:10 PM
At this time I think you should invest Bit, bit prices may return this month.

This might be true but risky and still considering now that bitcoin's market value falls down to $11000 by buying it and holding it this year may be able to prove profitable but his goal of reaching a profit of $500k from $5k dollars would not be attained even if bitcoin reached its $20k market value price.
January 21, 2018, 08:26:23 PM
5k dollars amount is good capital and for sure you can different kinds of altcoin with that amount.  You can buy waves an ripple that coin is potential coin and for sure you will gain a lot of profit and possible your 5k dollars become half million dollars.  You can buy only the coin who cheap because if you buy a coin who the price is very high im sure you will not get your target profit.  Because even the price increase it's hard to become double the price unless you bought coin who price is very cheap they can easily to increase like 10 times more.  But I suggest make a research so you can know what coin is the best for that amount that gives you high profit.
thanks man , i think im gonna invest 2k on waves , i think it have a great potential , thank you .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
January 21, 2018, 07:53:17 PM
5k dollars amount is good capital and for sure you can different kinds of altcoin with that amount.  You can buy waves an ripple that coin is potential coin and for sure you will gain a lot of profit and possible your 5k dollars become half million dollars.  You can buy only the coin who cheap because if you buy a coin who the price is very high im sure you will not get your target profit.  Because even the price increase it's hard to become double the price unless you bought coin who price is very cheap they can easily to increase like 10 times more.  But I suggest make a research so you can know what coin is the best for that amount that gives you high profit.
Activity: 434
January 21, 2018, 07:39:40 PM
Be a wise investors, having those top 10 coins aren't profitable enough when not in dip price and it rarely goes to that point. It is better to look for other coins which could certainly provide you a good profit. You can check it on cryptomarket.com.
Activity: 303
Merit: 43
January 21, 2018, 07:14:16 PM
hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .

It all depends on how much risk you want to take with your investment.

To reach the number you said by mid 2019 you will need to take some risk. I'd say keep 50% of your total investment in a couple of top 20 coins that you really believe in and use the other 50% to invest in ICOs or coins with low marketcap that show lots of potential.

Just do a lot of research before investing and you'll probably be fine.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
January 21, 2018, 06:56:10 PM
hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .
Wait, do not rush because bitcoin is not very stable and falls in price, it's better to wait for this moment.
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
January 21, 2018, 06:53:13 PM
I would have invest ETC now because they have hardfork coming, and the prices will go up soon.
January 21, 2018, 06:48:39 PM
It is not a high amount of money, so do not try to diversify it between a lot of altcoins since it is a waste of time. Buy at least 3 or 4, with this, you can make a good profit.
And no, making $500,000 with $5000 is impossible. I really hope you to lose everything because of that greedy.

im not greedy bro , i said 5000 , and of course my plan to invest 1000 $ every month , im only gonna start with 5k for now , but im planing to invest 1k every month , about 500k profit , i know alotta ppl did that b4 , so i dont know if i can do the same or no , im just dreaming about that , its not gready at all , i just want to change my life , thanks for your replay as well .
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 21, 2018, 02:32:04 PM
5K to 500K is definately a hard job. I doubt this cannot be achieved by majority of the people. If you want 100X return in a year then you must look out for high risk and high reward opportunities. ICOs are best suited for these. Find 3-4 potentially good upcoming ICOs and invest in them (no need to be proportional), after investing watch charts, if your investment is already multiple X's then take out your initial investment so you can rinse and repeat.
Activity: 912
January 21, 2018, 02:24:37 PM
If this is not your last money, then you can buy bitcoin or ethereum for a long term, and a little bit of altcoin for trading. And soon you will increase your investments.
Activity: 98
January 21, 2018, 01:59:41 PM
Good read.

Just glance through that material now very interesting. I will take out time to read it. Thanks.
Activity: 26
January 21, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

Your target is quite ambitious. You'll need to gain 30% monthly in order to get from 5K to 500K in 18 months. This means you'll have to risk more - forget about bitcoin, ether or any other top 100 token. Put all of your money in 2 to 5 ICOs. Be patient and wait till ico tokens hit major exchanges. Then sell at 3x - 5x and invest in other ICOs.
Activity: 168
January 21, 2018, 01:42:16 PM
If I have $5к, I will invest: $1к in BTC, $1к in ETH, $500 in NEO, $500 in XEM. Research and invest $2к in 5-10 ICO projects.
Activity: 137
January 21, 2018, 01:37:24 PM
It is not a high amount of money, so do not try to diversify it between a lot of altcoins since it is a waste of time. Buy at least 3 or 4, with this, you can make a good profit.
And no, making $500,000 with $5000 is impossible. I really hope you to lose everything because of that greedy.
Pages:
Jump to: