Pages:
Author

Topic: 5k to invest in crypto . - page 5. (Read 1308 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 06, 2018, 11:17:39 AM
You should bitcoin and then ethereum, they are at their minimum level, and i am sure it will touch again to $20000 in mid of 2018.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 11:11:54 AM
all coins are dropping right now so it is the right time to buy. No matter what coin you buy, my advice would be to buy in steps, don't buy using the 5K in one fell swoop. Buy in steps because the price may fall further, and you will feel sad if you buy in using all your money at a higher price.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 04, 2018, 08:11:45 AM
hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .

Buy 5000 stellar and 5000 cardano, that is around 5.000$ approximately, wait couple years and you will be close to million. This is not just some empty story, I'm investing in both of this coins and I think they will have a ncmice future. Problem with this coins in my opinion is that there are too many coins in circulation, but with big demand this coins can rise to some point, that's why it's better to buy them now when they are half a dollar, just half a dollar.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
February 04, 2018, 08:02:27 AM
Diversify your capital, its a good money to start for and invest only on good coins. Don't depend on what people say here, do your own research for you to understand the project or else you will just loss the money because of lack of knowledge.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 04, 2018, 08:01:27 AM
One of my personal favourites is ICON - it has great future a head of it, lots of stuff coming in just 2 months!
Activity: 252
February 04, 2018, 07:56:32 AM
Just my opinion:
1.5k to Bitcoin
1.5k to ETH
1k to one of the cryptos with cap level between 20 and 100
0.5k to one ICO
0.5k to another ICO
Just minimize your risk
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
February 04, 2018, 07:52:20 AM
hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .
1. ripple (XRP)
2. Ethereum (ETH)
3. Cardano (ADA)
4. NEO (NEO)
These are potential currencies. They are suitable for long investment. You can select them to invest
Activity: 564
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 07:47:11 AM
Please invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are dropping sharply. I think it is suitable for long term investment. Also you can invest in other currencies like eth, litecoin .. you should try investing in them
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 07:21:14 AM
HI OP,

What did you choose i dont have 5k but i have maybe $2000 to get some coins. Please let me know what you decided to do and have you now purchased some coins?
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
February 04, 2018, 07:18:03 AM
If you buy for a long time. That price is now good and you can buy coins from top.Read the idea of a coin and reviews about the prospects of coins and decide for yourself
Activity: 406
homt.net
February 04, 2018, 07:13:31 AM
If you think, then you must be patience. Some people Impatient when their bought coins price getting low.
So, you have to be confident with a strong mind. I thought about Ethereum (ETH) and ETC, it will go very fast we don't see even previous.
So take a good coin for your Desire. Although your target is very high.
Activity: 196
February 04, 2018, 06:54:07 AM
If somebody wants to invest with crypto currency, they can invest any time and any amount but 5k is a best investment for crypto currency trading. There are two way to investment one is anybody can day trading and hold for a long time with his investment. I’m suggest you, if you invest 5k you must start day trading.
Activity: 16
February 04, 2018, 02:04:54 AM
You should research the top 10 virtual currency on coinmarketcap.
Then select them to invest. And the principle of allocating funds, giving eggs to many baskets, avoiding investment focused on 1 currency.

How do you rate DOGE Coin?
February 04, 2018, 01:40:00 AM

I think you can consider the following

1. Binance Coin (BNB)
2. Ethereum (ETH)
3. Ethos (BQX)
4. Tron (TRX)
5. NEO
6. ArcBlock
Activity: 726
February 03, 2018, 02:16:30 AM
it is a very large amount, equivalent to 10 months my salary, lol, but this is the reality. so use the money as well as yu can, eth is the right choice, maybe some new ico can be tried
February 03, 2018, 02:14:02 AM
You should research the top 10 virtual currency on coinmarketcap.
Then select them to invest. And the principle of allocating funds, giving eggs to many baskets, avoiding investment focused on 1 currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 05:38:55 PM
Getting to $500k by mid 2019 without a lot of trading might be little unrealistic. If you buy $5k of BTC or ETH and they go x4 current prices, that would still only be around $20k.

I'd look for coins with bigger potential, and more towards coins with AML compliance than high anonymity. If governments really start to crack down, they'll be safe havens.

Here's a small handful that you should probably take a look at...

XRP - it's cheap right now, and will moon again soon due to the real world applications within banking.
QSP - is an auditing platform for Ethereum smart contracts, which is likely to be in high demand given some of the recent security issues
Ploy - PolyMath has just launched the first securities token, and can only be transferred to KYC validated wallets, making it one of the first fully AML compliant tokens on the market
WAVES - Waves is an upcoming competitor to Ethereum, without the barriers of entry. No need to spend days/weeks trying to sync the block chain with a buggy client/wallet, and you can lease your coins to a master node straight from the wallet, and start earning WAVES and a bunch of other coins/tokens at the same time.

Good luck.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 02, 2018, 05:32:10 PM
I'd but Bitcoin and Ethereum. It is always up to you to decide in which proportions to divide your money, but it is expected that both will grow sky high.
Activity: 88
Merit: 4
February 02, 2018, 05:04:21 PM
You can buy some DeepOnion, right now DeepOnion price under $5. I think this this coin has a great future in 2018 and it is the best time to buy DeepOnion.

DeepOnion has a lot of red flags. Plenty of better anon coins - XMR, ZEC, ZCL, etc. I personally like that ZCL and BTC will do a merged hardfork to BTCP the end of this month. My bet is that will be the new privacy coin people will get behind.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
February 02, 2018, 02:47:54 PM
if you have not already invested, now it seems to me the most suitable time. My coins are bitcoin, eth, neo, eos, icons, aion, bnb. The portfolio does not share the same ratio of bitcoin and eth.
Pages:
Jump to: