Pages:
Author

Topic: 5k to invest in crypto . - page 8. (Read 1308 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 04:29:09 AM
I think now not the best time to invest in altcoins, however I recommend you invest in ICO's, that's the only way to get profit now imho.

Not the only way I think...
there are a lot of scam ICO... price falling hard compared to ICO price after the coins entered the market..

We need to be very carefull to choose which ICO to invest..

We can also invest on great and promising coins such as ETH, WAVES, etc.. I think it is better to invest our money in proven good coin, than gambling n ICO
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 04:13:35 AM
hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .

I have invested 2 BTC in one promising ICO . ORBIS . Look what they are saying:

"Join our vision in developing financial, software and marketing services with the help of Cryptocurrency, Artificial Intelligence , Virtual reality and smart contracts.

Website     : https://www.orbistransfer.com

Whitepaper: https://orbistransfer.com/downloads/Orbis-White-Paper.pdf

Youtube     : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc8m5Gy-HJw&t
                       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB6-Dw0PK-k
                       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l45iOR_JlUA "
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
January 25, 2018, 10:22:28 PM
hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .

If I am having $5,000 with me, this is how I am going to invest:

Bitcoin: $2,500
Bitcoin Cash: $1,000
Ethereum: $500
Anyone among LTC/XMR/ZCASH/XLM/WAVES: $500
Any one from the new coins, such as XVG, KMD.etc: $500
Using most of your money on bitcoin may not be a problem because it will provide greater safely. but I do not really agree with the allocation of funds for altcoin. let alone the allocation of funds is too large for bitcoin cash. I myself was not too interested in coin from the fork. I prefer to allocate funds on coins that have the potential to have a high price. maybe the strategy will be like this.
50% on Bitcoin, 20% for Ethereum (because all users agree this coin has a great future), 30% for coins that are still growing like Waves, Ripple, Digibyte, BTDX
Activity: 1498
Merit: 443
January 25, 2018, 10:11:02 PM
now altcoin and Bitcoin prices are down this is an opportunity to invest, buy Ethereum, Zcash, Waves because I'm sure this coin will get better and the price goes up again
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
January 25, 2018, 10:10:48 PM
what are your opinion about arcblock ico ?  , it seems with huge potential .

In my opinion, perspective ICO! The fact that the registration for arcblock token sale event was closed very quickly, says that the prospects for the project are very large!
Activity: 196
January 25, 2018, 10:07:58 PM
I Just invested USD 500 in HSR, market signals are looking good for a short 2x and maybe 4x within late february/march as per the analysis i have read. You should follow a similar path, create an account in an exchange and attempt to make some cash, also if there is a project you want to support you can invest on them, some decent new icos out there. I don't think holding BTC/ETH is the best move these days.
Activity: 35
January 25, 2018, 10:05:57 PM
1. Bitcoin (BTC)
2. Ethereum (ETH)
3. OMG + ARK + NEO + QTM

I personally always invest half into good old BTC and ETH and the rest into solid projects with great developers
Activity: 18
January 25, 2018, 10:00:03 PM
$5k is not a little money. You should do your own research and don't be lazy.
But I'll give you some suggestions!

1. Binance Coin (BNB)
2. Ethereum (ETH)
3. Ethos (BQX)
4. Tron (TRX)
5. NEO

Personally I think these coins are the best for long investment.
But, I think it's really a bad idea to invest money based on someone's opinions. Just do your own research bro, it will be more worth it! well, you can see google also for more reference.

thanks bro i really appreciate your replay .

He didn't answer your question... AND he recommended you Tron... You'll be very lucky to get x10 returns in your timeframe.

It's a good time to buy right now but if you want x100 gains you need to be looking at sub 100M market cap coins . It's high risk but it's the only way you're going to be able to do it.

There ARE coins sitting below 100M MC that will be Billion dollar coins in the future.

Activity: 31
January 25, 2018, 09:37:22 PM
I think now not the best time to invest in altcoins, however I recommend you invest in ICO's, that's the only way to get profit now imho.

what are your opinion about arcblock ico ?  , it seems with huge potential .
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 5
January 23, 2018, 07:50:38 AM
Like already mentioned before. But most of it depends on how much time you want to spent. Id just go for what interests you the most in combination of possible profitability
Activity: 140
Merit: 103
January 23, 2018, 06:47:20 AM
Activity: 238
January 23, 2018, 06:43:10 AM
neo
bca
xrp
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
January 23, 2018, 06:41:48 AM
I would suggest you to invest that on Etherium or either Etherium. Both of these coins' market value are now down like most of the coins at this moment. Well, knowing that these coins are both good when it comes of being an investment. They're both good for a long run and in your case, holding for a year which has a huge chance of getting profit from investing to it.
Activity: 140
January 23, 2018, 06:41:08 AM
Best advice anyone could give is Research, Research and Research Look at what you like for short and long Decide if your in it for the money or in it for the future
Listen up folks, if you "did", or still do promote cryptocurrency related scams, you will be called out on it via this sub-Reddit. We don't care about you, or your ill-gotten gains, we care about the general well-being of our community first and foremost.
Bitconnect still being advertised on coinmarketcap. We need to communicate with them as a community, this is not acceptable. We will not tolerate innocent people being scammed
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
January 23, 2018, 06:39:36 AM
You have excellent time to invest now!You should buy Bitcoin and if you want you can buy OAX(you can see it in my signature Wink)
Activity: 268
January 23, 2018, 06:32:54 AM
You can do this, but first buy the BTC, then do a search for the coin you want to buy. Then, before you trade, you will get a better plan to have a good entry point.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
January 23, 2018, 06:38:14 AM

DYOR dude. My suggestion is Experty.io, Bubbletone.io, and Crypterium (through exchanges)
Activity: 70
January 23, 2018, 06:15:55 AM
maybe look into viberate, its very promising coin, its still cheap so you can pick up a lot of it. you can read more on it here: https://www.viberate.io/
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
January 23, 2018, 06:14:38 AM
5K is a lot of money already for a starter before investing in any kind of coin do your own research or ask advice for a friend who has more knowledge her in crypto currency so that you may assure of what you are planning into.
that is a good suggestion, It is not easy for beginners to invest if you do not have the previous pengebutahan about crypto, That's right. We have to ask to have never experienced or experienced in the world of his special crypto invest.
Activity: 182
January 23, 2018, 05:56:51 AM
5K is a lot of money already for a starter before investing in any kind of coin do your own research or ask advice for a friend who has more knowledge her in crypto currency so that you may assure of what you are planning into.
Pages:
Jump to: