Pages:
Author

Topic: 5k to invest in crypto . - page 6. (Read 1308 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
CLOUT media.decentralised
February 02, 2018, 02:39:06 PM
hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .

I think you did not miss the party, but first, never forget that, there is nothing obvious in the cryptocurrency world.

In my opinion, ethereum, litecoin, IOTA or NEO can be good choices to make some investment. But I think it is better if you check the price tables and make your decisions on your own.
Activity: 59
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 02:25:43 PM
Invest in these three:
- Bitcoin
- Ethereum
- NEO

BTC is manipulated by bears right now and when they let it fly, you'll see it around 19k and maybe 30k later this year. Also, when BTC price will hit the moon, you'll be able to buy alts even cheaper, since their price in BTC usually goes down on the BTC rise.

Ethereum - good long-term investment. Also you can invest in ICOs if you find a good one.

NEO - I just believe it's gonna be the next Ethereum (or next to Ethereum). There are lots of decent ICOs preparing to launch on the NEO platform. Thus, NEO coin will be in high demand.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 02:19:31 PM
Wow, that's an impressive amount! If I had that much I would invest in Bitcoin and the following cryptocurrencies:

ETH,
XRP,
XMR,
IOTA,
Nxt,
Zcash.

Always remember to diversify your coins because it highly impacts on the amount of your possible income!
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
February 02, 2018, 02:15:11 PM
Well seeing the market right now I hope you didn't invest when you made this thread. Everything had been going down, for days now.

I was going to leave almost the same post, but I saw these lines. If the author of the thread has not yet invested his 5 thousand into some coins, he should read more about NEO and ETH. Small coins will be also profitable in future. Keep in mind KICK coin for example! And ethlend
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 11:43:22 AM
hey guys , i have 5k to invest , i dont know which coins or token should i invest in , i think i missed the party , because most of the coins price is too high right now , what do you guys think , iam planing to hold untill mid 2019 , i want to get profit like 500k , i know its big number , but i heard alotta ppl did that b4 , thank you .
If you want to get profit $500k, you need research and invest $2k in ICO projects. Investing in ICO is one of the most profitable ways. Also invest $3k in promising altcoins NAS, ICX, POWR.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
February 02, 2018, 11:35:15 AM
You can try to buy different altcoins. 5k dollars is a good amount to start buying altcoins. You can try buy these coins.  Ethereum,  ripple,  litecoin,  waves this four coin as of now decreasing price so this is the right time to buy that coin because you can make more profit.

Better to make a research first so you can know if this coin are potential to increase or not in the future. But invest only the extra money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 11:29:46 AM
You can buy very potential coins. For example,  WPR NEO  ETH   and look at the company Restartenergy.Now is a good time to invest.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
February 02, 2018, 11:28:35 AM
Missed the party? No mate, the party is just getting started. Look in some coins that have been here for long and are kinda low now, for example, etherium cllaasic, waves, iop, etc. Good luck!
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
February 02, 2018, 11:20:27 AM
At this moment a lot of coins is good to invest.
Every coin is falling , so invest in more coins more profit .
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
February 02, 2018, 11:18:12 AM
now is the right time to invest in crypto, because altcoin prices are all down so when we invest now and the price rises again then the profit we will get is huge, so now is the right time to buy altcoin and hold until the price increases (my estimate of altcoin prices began to rise again in early March).
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 11:11:00 AM
You can buy some DeepOnion, right now DeepOnion price under $5. I think this this coin has a great future in 2018 and it is the best time to buy DeepOnion.
Activity: 243
February 02, 2018, 09:50:43 AM
This a great time to invest in crypto honestly. Almost all coins saw the bottom so this is great time to collect them. If i were you i would buy cheap alt coins like tron , lend , xvg. These coins will bounce back hard when market settles.
Activity: 12
February 02, 2018, 09:48:44 AM
I think you can buy Bit below 9000. Don’t worry. I think it will bounce back tomorrow.
Activity: 140
February 02, 2018, 09:46:58 AM
https://ori.network
Origami Network is an all-in-one decentralized marketplace platform that solves several existing problems related to online marketplace development and maintenance, escrow payments, and reviews.

We have a working product, a very low cap of only 5000 ETH (Presale only 1000ETH with 15% bonus)

Presale is still opened!  Smiley
Activity: 32
February 02, 2018, 09:43:57 AM
try these coins  telcoin chpchain btw and origin tail. I hope this coin can help you
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
February 02, 2018, 09:31:36 AM
The best for me would be investing your money to btc, but that is not the best thing to do right now because btc is in the red zone right now likewise all the coins but not so down like btc. My advice for you is to invest your money to the best altcoins of the year, and if you don't know that best altcoins today visit coinmarketcap.com, there the bitcoin and atlcoins are listed orderly from the highest price to lowest price.
Activity: 182
February 02, 2018, 09:15:47 AM
20% BTC GOLD
15% BCH SubBTC
15% ETH platform1
15% XRP Finance
15% IXT Insurance
10% CAPP VR/AR
10% Qtum Platform2
Activity: 600
February 02, 2018, 06:53:27 AM
My really know the current bitcoin price with the dump price. it's good for me to buy a lot of bitcoin, if you do not want to miss a good chance , Because for me is very good for investment at this time, because I believe the price will return to normal again, in the next few days. so you will find it easier to get a lot of benefits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
February 02, 2018, 06:03:51 AM
Buy bitcoin. Now. Just buy it and hold - it will rise. When bitcoin makes gains, altcoins keep deep. When you see that BTC decided to rest and altcoins are pumping - buy prefered altcoin for your btc. You will see pump, than sell for BTC, sell BTC and sit some time in USD while BTC dipping. And then repeat. This is a long cycle, but it keeps cycling. Your choice - believe me or not. Just check it. If you want to begin - buy btc now
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 06:02:35 AM
I think you may buy btc because the price of it is low and if you ar not sure you can also wait for a little longer because I hink the price will be lower in the days. btc is good for long term holding.
Pages:
Jump to: