Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 Ways to earn Tokens without investing or mining - page 13. (Read 25678 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Nice article, I will share this on my twitter for anyone who wants to get into crypto but doesn't have the money to do so.

Imagine if everyone who couldn't afford to invest started doing these tactics? The amount of people who joined would be insane!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
I think that now there are a huge number of people who can say for sure that in the cryptocurrency sphere there are real moments when projects can give a little money. Now all this does not look very promising. I think that all this is ambiguous and not constant.
Participants needs a lots of luck in order to earned big unlike before where bounty really brings a lots of money as project is well being funded by
investors who trusted the projects, but now its really plenty and already closes to nothing, as even those who able to reached hard cap still questionable
to reached any exchange listing.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this article as it has 6 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, as i think it will be useful for people who are just getting into crypto. Do you know of any other ways to earn? I'm rather interested. Below is the article.

https://www.crowdholding.com/blog/809/6-ways-to-earn-crypto-for-free

Thanks and look forward to your other ways to earn crypto!

i do believe doing bounties, airdrop, steemit and etc is the only way to earn token but except faucet in my opinion 'cause there's a big difference on other  especially when it comes obtaining large amount of rewards. And seems like a wasying time for me compared to the other options above.
Activity: 294
There are different ways to earn tokens without investing or mining are as following:---
1) Write Articles
2) Join Bounty campaigns
3) Airdrops
4)  Faucets
5) Trade your other coin and
6) Need full product knowledge & proper sitting.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
This is not the first time that i have stumbled upon this site that you have shared link of. I have used it and it seems a nice place but the problem is that it's rewards are very low and that low rewards don't have much worth.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
Quite interesting article.
Especially the part with the crypto- related jobs.
Thanks for sharing.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this article as it has 6 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, as i think it will be useful for people who are just getting into crypto. Do you know of any other ways to earn? I'm rather interested. Below is the article.

https://www.crowdholding.com/blog/809/6-ways-to-earn-crypto-for-free

Thanks and look forward to your other ways to earn crypto!

After reading the article, for me just 2 ways : bounties and airdrops.
This is the simple ways to do it
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I think that now there are a huge number of people who can say for sure that in the cryptocurrency sphere there are real moments when projects can give a little money. Now all this does not look very promising. I think that all this is ambiguous and not constant.
copper member
Activity: 154
IMO Exchange - Customer First.
There are some interesting d'Apps on the EOS blockchain especially those that involves playing decentralised games... Many of them tend to give out their tokens to people who play their games and some of them even take it a step further as to give dividends to holders of their tokens from the devidends on the platform.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
There is a way I discovered recently and it has been working quite splendidly but it would need a little bit of capital on your part... Just buy an exchange coin in one of the new exchanges that give holders of their tokens dividends from their trading fees, that way you can be earning good passive income.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Good ways, but nothing new for me. By the way I would advise newbies to learn these ways to earn money.
That's a good way to earn first money in crypto currency, so why don't you try it?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
I won't click any link that I'm not familiar with though it's just an article you should quote some of those important part like the 6 ways of earning tokens. With what I know here are some of ways to earn tokens.
  • Join bounty campaigns (signature,article,telegram,social media, blogging and etc.)
  • Airdrops
  • Work and get paid with tokens
  • Trade your other coins
  • Faucets
Exactly my position too. Why bait people with click before they can have a tip of the iceberg. I guess the OP is on a click to pay kind of advertorial. Even without reading the article, the feedback from those who did is suggestive of a crowdholding kind of promotion. Crowdholding or crowdfunding isn't a way of earning free coins for me. The best is through bounty campaigns.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
Bounties, airdrops, faucets and so on are indeed ways to get tokens without investment or mining, but still require time and also costs and thoughts to obtain them. I think it will be easier to invest and maybe it will be greater to get the opportunity to gain profits through investment.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
nice article it really helps for the newbies, bounty campaigns is enough for me to earn free cryptos, but if you want to earn more cryptos you should join translation campaign big rewards will give.
copper member
Activity: 210
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
The best way to get a good amount of tokens is to take part in legit bounty campaigns or to find a freelancing job that would be paid in crypto currencies. I do not see any sense in participating in different airdrops for several cents.
Activity: 79
Merit: 5
Great article, keep up the great writing.

I think bounties and faucets were very lucrative back when crypto first hit the scene, now there are too many participants and so the amount is halved. Still a great way to get into the ecosystem without investing money.

I find most people who rush in and invest money do not do it well, and then claim that crypto is a scam or something. Never invest into something you do not fully understand, crypto or not.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
the another way to earn token or coins without inesting or mining is join on the masternode program. Sometimes, some token has masternode program like vechainthor (vet) , sha and others. in this program you should have minimum requirement for it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
This would help the beginners as they are yet to get know more about cryptocurrency. Getting coins for free could be a good thing. But be warned that not all are really free. Some sites even have tricks to encourage you to participate on cryptocurrency with big promises that you will get something big without much realization that they were just trying to scam you. I would suggest that one should read posts here and do a lot of research before joining cryptocurrency to be safe from scams.
Activity: 16
What is Crowdholding? A bounty website like bounty0x? A tad confused on what they are.
Activity: 20
The best way is still to invest, hands down.

You will be able to earn some crypto for free, but it will be a very small amount, or of a token that's established and a very low amount of that token.

To get rich off crypto you can't do these simple ways!
Pages:
Jump to: