Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 Ways to earn Tokens without investing or mining - page 14. (Read 25678 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this article as it has 6 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, as i think it will be useful for people who are just getting into crypto. Do you know of any other ways to earn? I'm rather interested. Below is the article.

https://www.crowdholding.com/blog/809/6-ways-to-earn-crypto-for-free

Thanks and look forward to your other ways to earn crypto!

Great article. Thank you very much for sharing this. It's a great set of information for new people that aren't really willing to invest some money into crypto space yet.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Interesting and a great starting point.

Has anyone used all these ways? What do you think is the most effective? Currently I think bounties or Crowdholding as I don't have time for a crypto job, plus it's risky with the price moving up and down so much.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
Of all these ways, only airdrop and bounty companies can deserve attention, and then, airdrop me personally not very interested. Taps will not bring you profit even for a cup of tea.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
By the way there are some good points and I would pay attention to most of them.
Really, man, mining is in the past and bounties will get you reward even on low market like now
copper member
Activity: 118
Thanks for sharing, only bounties and airdrops looks for me good ways to earn money, because faucets it is gambling and work for crypto is the same as usual work, in case of usual work you can buy crypto as well!
Activity: 32
I remember the first time when I became acquainted with cryptocurrencies, I collected Satoshi on cranes. But then it became unbearable and the referral system helped me. Pretty good way if you have an audience.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
Of the 6 options proposed, I tried 4 in my time - bounty, airdrops, steemit and faucets. By the way, you can combine bounty and steemit by participating in the content creation campaign and publishing articles on your page. But in the end, I realized that the most appropriate for me is bounty. The rest is either useless or time consuming.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share this article as it has 6 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, as i think it will be useful for people who are just getting into crypto. Do you know of any other ways to earn? I'm rather interested. Below is the article.

Thanks for the share! Good article. From all  the ways mentioned personally I prefer most bounties, airdrops and faucets. The last one however requires either a lot of time or a special automative software otherwise you won't make any profit from it. Meanwhile bounties can make you a lot of profit if using the right way.
Unfortunately, the current bounty campaign is less profitable because there are many problems that occur in crypto. I have not found an ICO project that has been successful in the market for some time now
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Hello everyone,

Thanks for the share! Good article. From all  the ways mentioned personally I prefer most bounties, airdrops and faucets. The last one however requires either a lot of time or a special automative software otherwise you won't make any profit from it. Meanwhile bounties can make you a lot of profit if using the right way.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
Hello everyone,

yemes this article was very helpful for the people who are in the beginning stage struggling to make tokens without their investment and some of the racer very useful for a person to get easily and income from his work only.
Activity: 588
Yeah, it's so great article, thanks for sharing it. I was doing some of 6 ways that and I had a nice profit from them. For me, faucet is not good way to earn.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
That way maybe is really worth it even you not investing or what other you do with the simple way. I know the other way without investing your money and you can earn token is to become a bounty hunters, translator or offer service that related here in cryptoworld and the client will pay of what you are deal like what coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
The best option is doing bounties. Don't you think so?
From my point of view bounties allow you to gain easy money only investing your time and making simply actions like retweet, posts and so on!
Yes, its easy to earn money on bounties but you must choose the right one. Signature campaign is the best source of free cryptos for me, but of course it is still render a small amount of work but its work it to do so. Trading and gambling can also be a source but its more risky.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
You can also start to manage bounties if you want to make more tokens when compared to the normal bounty hunter but the j9b is not going to be easy as well.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
no more free tokens, but look out for some rare and cute non-fungible token for free.
For example, this promotion by Coingecko and Enjin
https://twitter.com/coingecko/status/1090831761498492930
Activity: 714
Merit: 114

Of all the options, you can earn good money only on the sixth method. There is no sense to spend your time on other methods, you will not earn much.

6th method which is applying for crypto jobs or free lancing jobs that pays in crypto is verry hard than compared to 5 other method . do you think you can easily get accepted after you post your applications ?  many people are also looking for a job  .  you have many competitors  and most jobs available are also hard .

id rather do bounty and airdrops because theres always an available slot for me  . the task isnt also hard and the payouts are also promising only if you know to choose a good one  .
Activity: 21
Great article, thanks for the share.

I think these are all great ways to earn some crypto and all vary in time constraints, which is great as I don't have time to have a part time job to earn crypto.
copper member
Activity: 118
infact you have provided very  useful information , i am into airdrop and Bounties but right now i am going to try the rest 3  and see thank you so much ...
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
I won't click any link that I'm not familiar with though it's just an article you should quote some of those important part like the 6 ways of earning tokens. With what I know here are some of ways to earn tokens.
  • Join bounty campaigns (signature,article,telegram,social media, blogging and etc.)
  • Airdrops
  • Work and get paid with tokens
  • Trade your other coins
  • Faucets
That is what everyone familiar with and more profit is with joining bounty campaign. These ways can learn through reading and experience and choose which is the best. Almost of them can do on one coin. Join bounty and receive rewards for your work then you can trade the coin, easy as that. Airdrops and faucet are same thing but has not work all the time.
Activity: 630
The best option is doing bounties. Don't you think so?
From my point of view bounties allow you to gain easy money only investing your time and making simply actions like retweet, posts and so on!
Pages:
Jump to: