Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 Ways to earn Tokens without investing or mining - page 12. (Read 25678 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 176
if for me, of course I will follow the campaign bounty and airdrop, because that's where I can get coins for free with lots and promise the results if it's made money

yes, bounty still remains the most profitable free way of earning crypto. but quality airdrops are totally vanished. only scams are giving away their tokens that worth nothing.
The fact is that you can earn a cryptocurrency in many ways, even with certain funds. But in order to collect the initial capital I didn’t really invest Eugene, in any case it is better to use the air drop and the Bounty campaign. I think that today such activity is more important when the market is in very poor condition.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
if for me, of course I will follow the campaign bounty and airdrop, because that's where I can get coins for free with lots and promise the results if it's made money

yes, bounty still remains the most profitable free way of earning crypto. but quality airdrops are totally vanished. only scams are giving away their tokens that worth nothing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282

At the expense of the Airdrop, I do not agree that this way you can get enough tokens for which you could get some money. It may have been possible before, but now it's just a waste of your time. Bounty, this is a good source of free altcoins.
In 2017 airdrop was one of the major ways to earn free tokens and coins and some airdrops partipant really make good money from the airdrop.  I could still remember in December 2017 one airdrops paid me there tokens worth $60. Since then I picked interest in it and I have makes some little money in January and April 2018 but now thing are really bad and airdrops tokens doesn't really worth it again. I have many little tokens in myetherwallet but combine all of them is not worth $5 ! This moment I only focusing on signatures campaigns for earning bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

At the expense of the Airdrop, I do not agree that this way you can get enough tokens for which you could get some money. It may have been possible before, but now it's just a waste of your time. Bounty, this is a good source of free altcoins.
It seems to me that making investments today is very dangerous and there is a greater risk of losing your money. Based on this, I fully agree with you that only Bounty companies can give you the opportunity to earn free tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1176
Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

copper member
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
The best way for me has been participation in bountys especially the good ones and writing for content products, creating meme and infographics for crypto companies. Asides blockchain development, programming and community management etc, these are jobs/skills in high demand
Activity: 854
There are a few ways that come to my mind after reading the title. One, of course, is through bounty and airdrop hunting. Then claiming coins/tokens in faucets, which sometimes I find it just a waste of time.  Grin
Activity: 389
Merit: 103
It's hard to find a good Airdrop in 2019 because some of it runs their registration program in few months then the distribution is in several months so it's really not worth for waiting on the airdrop worth below 10$, it's better to join any signature campaign with the bitcoin payments. About the bounties, some Airdrop/Bounty manager can easy to judge on the bounty hunter's submission if there's wrong about doing the tasks especially the fill-up form then it doesn't want to cooperate to change or resubmit the form, ended up of disqualification (there's a few Airdrop/Bounty manage that's still doing their good job on telling on the bounty hunters what tasks they need to fix, etc...). Faucets right now it's a waste of time based on the long run bear market, it can't even reach 0.001$ per hour (instead 0.0001$ per 8-24 hours) but it's still the people's decision if they want to do it or not.
Activity: 8
Does anyone know any good platforms for bounties? It seems that everyone is stating that's the way to go after reading this article.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
If you are creative in programming you don't have to invest on mining rigs or in any ICO you can just open your own pool and direct people to mine coins on your pool ,this way you will get returns of 10-15% on each miners using your pool ,its an interesting way to earn good income
Activity: 3
Good article, this is exactly the sort of thing I have been looking for.

I'll check out Crowdholding as I've heard of the other ways on this forum.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Realistically only two out of six can make you some money, the first and sixth option. Airdrops are nor really worth your time, faucets likewise. Steemit is heavily rigged and I would not recommend it especially not for newbies. I have never heard of crowdholding and it might be a valid option, I have no idea. If you have programming skills or if you can create content, you can work directly for crypto. But I would not go anywhere else. This forum is a good place to advertise your skills (Services Section) and get paid in crypto.
airdrop and faucet just waste time only. in fact many applications on the faucet that does not even provide a paid and only scam only. so far I still believe in being bad result despite the bounty but for the long term is still promising.
Activity: 588
I'm glad to see new users helping each other out and that articles is really helpfull. I would avoid airdrops most of the time as in the end most of them are just waste of time and energy but doesn't mean that you must avoid all of them. Also even if is not an easy way to earn tokens, you should start learning java, python and other programming languages for blockchain.
in this forum we could share our knowledge each other to improve our knowledge.and about airdrop sometimes was very legit, although its only around 5% from total airdrop appear in market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Great article to be published. I agree, and doing bounty campaign as for me is still the best way to earn free tokens. But it may take time considering that there are many bad project that has been published these days.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
I'm glad to see new users helping each other out and that articles is really helpfull. I would avoid airdrops most of the time as in the end most of them are just waste of time and energy but doesn't mean that you must avoid all of them. Also even if is not an easy way to earn tokens, you should start learning java, python and other programming languages for blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
steemit is hardly a platform that will enable you any significant amount of money, and only bounties/work (which is the same, bounty is also work) will provide you with some amount that is not negligible, but in this market - value of earned tokens is decreasing fast
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Yes indeed this are good platform to earn some coins and altcoins that may soon go up in value in the future. Doing some task online and keeping your earned coin and tokens will surely fire up your enthusiasm in the cryptospace that will soon make a big change in the world economy.
copper member
Activity: 94
There are numerous ways to earn without investing but to be honest, many of them would be a waste of time... But there are other ways to invest and collect passive income like most betting d'Apps tend to give part of their revenue to their token holders, same applies to some exchanges as well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
 bounty is probably the easiest and most effective way to make money with cryptocurrency, our rewards will be very high when participating in good and potential projects.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Bounties and Airdrops are the most common ways of earning tokens without investing money, instead you just need to invest some of your time and effort. It's better for those whi don't want to risk any amount. And for the crowdholding, you would need special skills for the different tasks.
Pages:
Jump to: